Information Services Group Reviews

Found 270 of over 302 reviews

3.9
Information Services Group Chairman & CEO Michael P. Connors
Michael P. Connors
Pros
  • "Work life balance is good as well(in 31 reviews)

• "Good work culture and work atmosphere; no work pressure; regulated work hours; good work-life balance; work from home option available(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Did not come across the downside in ISG being part of it since 5 years(in 12 reviews)

• "Lack of vision in the Senior management(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Information Services Group~638888
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent work life balance

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, soo many opportunities to learn

Cons

Slow growth unless you have entrepreneur style of working

ISG Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@isg-one.com.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Research Analyst

Oct 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Client Facing Roles, advisor interactions, good and transparent pay structure

Cons

Only one office in Bangalore

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Employee friendly company to work for

Oct 3, 2021 - Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, manage work life balance, multiple options for career due to broad range of services offered.

Cons

Not many perquisites like other corporates

4. 3.0

Work Culture

Oct 8, 2021 - Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don't see pros to write here.

Cons

Gradual growth, high Pressure, Politics

ISG Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@isg-one.com.

5. 4.0

Salary

Aug 2, 2021 - Senior Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is good Flexibility in terms of work is provided Work life balance is maintained

Cons

Office Politics is too much Management does not take employee suggestion No review for managers

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent Company with good work/life balance and good US leadership

Jul 28, 2021 - Director in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/life balance; Great WFH options; Work load is not stressful at all on MG road right next to metro station - your commute is painless in a way lots of parking and hence no headache of that either CTO who manages the technical team here in Bangalore is a entrepreneur himself and a champion of product startups in the US and he is brining in good talented candidates into workforce and also he is very down to earth and very friendly and you will be surprised. He also started the AI/ML and NLP arm in the bangalore office which is the latest cutting edge technologies. He has big plans for Bangalore office and will grow big way.

Cons

Nothing big Cons but few areas of product management & product ownership need to get better & needs better coordination among various aspects of product teams. I believe this is getting better under the CTO

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

Jul 1, 2021 - Instructional Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunities and HR support

Cons

None that i can remember

ISG Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@isg-one.com.

8. 3.0

Good work life balance

Jul 13, 2021 - Senior Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours, opportunities to grow in your role

Cons

A lot of politics and people try to pull you down

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Pros

This company is for cheap labour for US! Are you Talented? doesn't matter? Are you politician/slave? It's bonus and you will survive, congratulations. Please join! There are good and bad guys. You have to fight literally the entire a system. Good/Talented guys are stuck n bad ones doing the politics HR is toothless. They don't even know whom they want to hire for the right job. If you are getting less you would hired! HR will not have any clue to fight back for candidate who gets fired. One needs to be YES man/madam to the masters in India. People from Alsbridge are totally nuts. Bad acquisition by Management, did management do due diligence about employees educational qualification/experience of Alsbridge? Attrition rate is so high. You can join and leave as soon as you find good opportunity. If they are hiring doesn't mean they increase their headcount. Check number of job postings and Headcount increase y-o-y that should suffice the metric. If get hired here and start searching for new Job from day one. I hope you don't want work for BPO company when you are talented isn't? You will get BPO salaries and your masters get benefited. Top management says well done Master/Slave, you can hear all the adjectives that you haven't heard in your life. Don't be here for long. Be smart!

Cons

US guys hire cheap Indian labour to do the job. Here in India, there are masters to hire slaves. Sad part talented ones don't know what their rate is. Pity on the good guys working like slaves.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work for

Jun 1, 2021 - Performance Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

We get Scope to learn everything going on in a project Good Hikes

Cons

None as I know of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 270 Reviews