Infosys Employee Reviews about "good work culture"

Updated 25 Jan 2021

3.8
Infosys Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director  Salil S. Parekh
Salil S. Parekh
8,811 Ratings
Pros
Cons
  • "Do not expect for tremendous salary hike(in 1797 reviews)

• "Low salary growth after 2 years(in 1695 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good work culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "The best service company"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good work culture, good opportunities

Cons

salary is little less compared to other companies

2. "Brand Champion to enlighten how Infosys Motivates us to work here everyday"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Pune

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

During all these golden years in Infosys I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge. I have learned a lot from Infosys and Infosys has inspired me to achieve multiple accomplishments may it be at client side or offshore within multiple domains locations etc. to achieve and accomplish higher goals. I also learned a lot by following the company values and vision and consider myself very proud of being a member of Infosys family. I had wonderful experience during this tenure in Infosys with all seniors and colleagues and gained motivation throughout my journey enabling me to enrich my experience and knowledge at Infosys. This has boosted my confidence level to face day to day challenges. Infosys had boosted me to face all challenges may it be client side or delivery excellence or day to day working challenges. Infosys provides excellent work culture and esteemed respect especially to women employees. I have more responsibilities and keeping work hitting much above my weight. I am aspiring and striving more and hopeful to gain newer heights and growth in Infosys.

Cons

Keeping work hitting much above my weight though this has its own advantages as one gets more responsibilities and knowledge due to the same.

3. "Work life balance"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Pune

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Work life balance and work culture, work from home option, however manager never want you to avail it.

Cons

No guarantee on your skill, need to change frequently projects as sometimes length of project is less, Onsite always have upper hand, sometimes off paper need to help other projects and manager ignores that while considering for promotion.

4. "It feeds your soul."

Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You might have seen Infosys practice various CSR activities, have great work culture, buildings- work place and many more, but below are the experience which make employee satisfied and work happily at Infosys. 1. It feeds your soul: Infosys provides purposeful work, it tie jobs to meaningful missions. Infosys emphasize volunteerism and camaraderie—lifelong friendships which helps in personal and professional growth. It tend to invest in training. 2.Working with Infosys is fun: Fun is partly about perks, but it’s mostly about culture. 3. Health and Hobbies Clubs 4. It’s on the cutting edge: Infosys is a forefront of an emerging, hopeful economic age. We call it the Great Workplace Era. In it, all people can expect to work for an organization where they trust their leaders, enjoy their colleagues and take pride in what they do. This era is dawning now, thanks to factors including the rise of balance-minded, meaning-seeking Millennials, increased transparency into organizations, and mounting evidence that high-trust cultures lead to better business results.

Cons

Not seen any my 3 years of tenure.

5. "I am part of Infosys from more than 1.5 years."

Current Employee - Specialist Programmer in Pune

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Training is very good Work culture is also good Eye pleasing campus Constant challenges, new technologies, you will not get bored of same work

Cons

Work balance is not good. Sometimes you will be free and next day full of activities Managerial pressure Hikes are not good enough

6. "Life at Infosys"

Current Employee - Technology Lead in Hyderābād

I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

"1) Horizon of opportunities -- We have ample opportunities to grow as an individual 2) Work culture -- If you plan properly work culture will be awesome for you.. 3) Learning -- Infosys provides world class leaning platform which is really helpful for employees to get them reskilled and refresh their knowledge 4) Fun -- You get to see lot of activities for employees which are organized to bring the fun factor at work place.. so much of facilities are there which can be utilized after work hours like Gyms, playgrounds(cricket, football, badminton basketball etc..) 5) Lot of employee centric programs are for giving the rewards/awards 6) Cleanest office infrastructure"

Cons

Nothing which I can share at this moment .. May be they can get away from the parking charges :)

Continue reading
  7. "Good service company"