InfraCloud Technologies Reviews

Updated May 31, 2022

Found 36 of over 36 reviews

4.7
InfraCloud Technologies CEO Girish Shilamkar (no image)
Girish Shilamkar

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

21 Comments

Tech India

80.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=InfraCloud Technologies~2051738
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast growing company for tech enthusiats

May 31, 2022 - Solution Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-growing startup under the strong leadership of leaders who lead from the front. Remote first work culture. Teammates who are always there to help.

Cons

There were hardly any cons when I worked for them. If you are dedicated to your work, there are ample opportunities to grow.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Came for learning, stayed for culture

May 25, 2022 - Associate Site Reliability Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work Culture - Transparency - Learning opportunities - Organization values - Flexible work hours - Everyone is listened and everyone is valued

Cons

- If onsite opportunities are dear to you, this is not the place to join. However, that is something you should already be aware of if you are targeting for a remote first organisation.

3. 5.0

Great team and management

May 16, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You get to work on interesting projects as well as learn a lot of new tech - The folks here are technically sound as well a friendly bunch - Low barrier to entry for participating & managing things like blogs/hiring etc and your opinion is valued. There is enough process to get you up to speed on all these things as well. - Good amount of transparency around the company and management and all of companies clients and projects - Management actually seems to put in effort into understanding and keeping the company culture going - Training of new folks is taken seriously and measures are taken to do it well

Cons

- Not personally the case for me but I have heard from people that you might sometimes end up with not so great clients. - The company could maybe use a few more domain specific senior folks

Continue reading
  4. 4.0

Growth based culture

May 26, 2022 - Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

- focuses on employee ambitions - healthy work life balance

Cons

- none that I can think of

5. 4.0

Great Place to work

May 18, 2022 - Site Reliability Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The Infracloud work culture is too good. - Remote job - Flexible working hours

Cons

- There is a 50% chance, that we will be working with clients who are not aligned with Infracloud work culture. - Growth totally depends on the client work to which we are allocated.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Better than others but needs improvement

Jan 11, 2022 - Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is good - transparent in most cases, flat culture, async work - Growing org with a good future vision - Empathy is shown by most the leaders - Learning - opportunity is there but again depending on which project you are working in. Leadership try to move or allocate meaningful work to some extent. - Leaders are non-managers so they understand engineering well - Remote - Work-life balance is usually good.

Cons

- Depending on which project you are in, you won't experience 100% of InfraCloud values and culture - Since it is in the growth phase, company don't shortlist client, they might not be aligned with org. practices. - Currently, most of the clients are US based, so you might need to work in the late evenings to sync with clients. - Compensation could have been better - Equipment could have been better. - Notice period of 2 months - Experience during the notice period is not great. - financial processes need improvement.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Best Place to Work

Dec 29, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Executive in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to Work and Culturally very sound. You can expect the least amount of pressure from your Lead. Freedom of expression and the thing I love the most about InfraCloud is you can directly reach the CEO without an appointment (you don't have to go through any hierarchy) They take care of employees like their family members.

Cons

If you are a person who loves to work from the office then you can consider it as an only Cons. here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the Best company to work

Nov 30, 2021 - Associate Site Reliability Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Management. Great place to Learn/Grow.

Cons

There is Nothing that comes to my mind.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nov 26, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA)
    Business Outlook

Pros

It definitely is one of the nest places to work at. The balance between work and life is unmatchable and everyone out here is super active and supportive.

Cons

I don't think or feel like there has been any kind of negativity out here.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to be ahead at learning curve

Nov 24, 2021 - SRE Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are multiple roles that match with your profile depending on the client you hired for. Flat hierarchy You could get a chance to work with the CNCF and the opportunity to be part of the Opensource community

Cons

Their appraisal cycle is not great, Have to wait for quarter-end to get our appraisal done however the errors will be credited.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews

InfraCloud Technologies Reviews FAQs

InfraCloud Technologies has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at InfraCloud Technologies to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, InfraCloud Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at InfraCloud Technologies. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of InfraCloud Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InfraCloud Technologies 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with InfraCloud Technologies Job Seekers