- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune Area
- - Pune
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi Area
- - New Delhi
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta Area
- - Calcutta
Found 48 of over 48 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Got a burning question about InfraCloud Technologies? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with InfraCloud Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee★★★★★18 Jan 2023 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company, good people, supportive management. Open source contribution, if you interested. Good leaves, work life balanced.
No cons yet, writting this after completing 1 year here.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★9 Jan 2023 - Business Development Associate in CalcuttaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work culture, work-life balance, ashynchronus communication, employee engagement activities, etc.
A company does generally always have some cons but I am astonished with the fact that it has almost no cons at all.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★4 Jan 2023 - Software Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
continuous learning Open source contribution Good culture and senior management
sometime people/mentor will judge you a lot. continuous project changes.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★14 Dec 2022 - Site Reliability EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management is super supportive and listens to any concerns raised by employees Excellent work life balance
Did not come across any cons.
- Current Employee★★★★★6 Dec 2022 - Software Engineer (Swe II) in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture And People are excellent
Choice over some of the projects
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★21 Oct 2022 - SRE/DevOps Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome leadership, cutting age tech
nothing as of now, all well
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★22 Sep 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best company for remote work
None, they try their bestContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★22 Oct 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Communication Cloud engineer is GOD.
Horrible Culture, Lost leadership, apart from engineering rest all are considered second-grade employees. They have no clarity and no expectation setting. All Gyan session without any fruitful results. Always asking for feedback but what is use when you don't know what to do.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★28 Jul 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work-life balance good company culture permanent WFH
nothing I can think of right now.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Jul 2022 - Talent Acquisition in CalcuttaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work-life balance, employer values its employees, perm WFH
nothing so far for me
InfraCloud Technologies Reviews FAQs
InfraCloud Technologies has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at InfraCloud Technologies to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
93% of InfraCloud Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InfraCloud Technologies 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.