Infrassist Technologies Reviews

Updated 30 Apr 2021

4.3
Infrassist Technologies Director Nirav Shah (no image)
Nirav Shah
  1. COVID-19

"The company which have an ability to grove even in Pandemic"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best part of company is it allow us to enhance our skills by working on live projects under it's expertise and It really cares about it's client and employees.

Cons

I tried but didn't found any words which I can write in this section.

2. "Best company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - NOC Engineer

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time

Pros

Its my first workplace to start my career from .I love the work environment and the team I work with. Everyone in the company are way more helpful ,they motivate and help you to grow in the field you are interested in .

Cons

There is nothing as such till now.

3. "Good place to learn along with a friendly environment"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an SMB, you get to learn and explore a lot Colleagues are friendly and approachable

Cons

Lack of effort from the Management. They need to ensure engagement and need to motivate their employees

4. "Happy to be a part of Infrassist Technologies."

Current Employee - Sales in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good Working culture. - Management is perfect. - Directors are supportive. - Culture and values are the core of the Infrassist Family, which has to be appreciated very much. - You can learn so much from the experienced seniors. - The salary is on time. - 5 days a week. - Work/life balance is perfect!

Cons

- There aren't any I can think of !

Continue reading
  5. "The perfect workplace !!! it can't be express in one line."

Current Employee - Web Applications Developer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Since last three year i am working with company I've seen this company continuously growing. and in parallel The work environment and the activity. and free environment those all are best part of the companies.

Cons

I think in general level every organisation has some small big problem. bt here i have not seen any big issues in company honestly.

6. "Rapidly growing company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager - Marketing & Business Development in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time

Pros

There are very few companies that grow while making sure their employees also grow individually. An encouraging management team, supportive subordinates and a positive work environment is all an individual aims to work with. Infrassist is one such platform which respects an individual’s goals and gives immense opportunities to prosper.

Cons

Will surely update this part when I find some cons

7. "Perfect place to work with good physical health and fun activities."

Current Employee - Tech Lead & Senior Network Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rapidly growing company, All have equal chance to grow Professionally and Personally, Company has perfect vision toward their work of nature.

Cons

Not found any cons till the date.

Continue reading
  8. ""Great platform to grow and learn""

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Infrassist technologies full-time for more than three years, Enough technical challenges Good opportunities to learn new things Friendly co-workers and It is a pleasure to work with some of the brightest people in the network industry.

Cons

nothing that I know of

9. "Continuous Professional Development Platform"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Healthy Environment (feel like family) * ISO Certified company regards to Information Security and Global Services * Platform with multiple "Skilled" Employees with necessary peripherals * Five-day week * Open-minded for Employees Development and Growth * Recognize Success publicly and Failure in person * Transparent with their Employees * Smile and Celebrate every working day like a Festival

Cons

* Conditional Work from Home policy * No extra benefits for other shift than regular shift * Observed gap in celebration between regular and other shift

Continue reading
  10. "Nice work Environment"

Current Employee - Network Systems Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Infrassist Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Infrassist technologies full-time ,During this I got Good exposure to different technology ,if you got talent they notice and give the opportunity to grow.

Cons

There aren't any I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews