Innovaccer Reviews

Updated May 23, 2022

Found 370 of over 481 reviews

3.6
Innovaccer CEO Abhinav Shashank (no image)
Abhinav Shashank
Pros
  • "Nice work Culture and environment(in 26 reviews)

• "Good work environment, supportive team, etc(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "A little more focus should be there on work-life balance(in 56 reviews)

• "Flexible but Longish working hours due to overlap with US timings(in 21 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Quality Work in Data Science and Analytics

Nov 19, 2021 - Senior Data Scientist in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Freedom to choose compute environments, build on AWS, Azure, GCP 2. Learning growth is good as we are multi cloud multi region 3. People are good, communication and discussion level is good, people reviews code and suggest better ways to do the tasks 4. Analytics at Innovaccer involves modern engineering frameworks like Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Python. We build industry level python modules with proper testing, code reviews, QA and CI/CD pipelines 5. Data science involves problem understanding, data understanding, model development, model deployment , MLOps on large scale patient and provider level data

Cons

1. Office needs to have good Cafeteria. 2. Lack in good knowledge transfer practices.

2 people found this review helpful

Innovaccer Response

Thank you for acknowledging the PIONEERING WORK exposure, inspiring leadership, and engaging work you are experiencing at Innovaccer. We deeply appreciate the time you took to share this review. It’s great to see how each one of us at Innovaccer, including you, is so deeply committed to creating THE WORLD'S FIRST HEALTH CLOUD. Our synergies towards building The #1 Health Data Platform ensure we use best-in-breed technology stacks, toolchains, frameworks, AI-enhanced analytics engines, and industry-first capabilities to Unify The Healthcare Ecosystem. Our promise of the cloud revolution for healthcare has already IMPACTED THE LIVES OF MORE THAN 24 MILLION PEOPLE. Our distinguished talent keeps Unlocking The Next Level Of Accelerated Innovation For Health Providers, Payers, And Life Sciences Companies. They rapidly develop scalable, modern applications and a portfolio of Innovation Accelerators to achieve our purpose of Making Lives Healthier. So, naturally technology exposure, learning, upskilling and career growth of our people is accentuated and accelerated. As we SCALE OUR 3.2 BILLION HEALTH TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, feedback from our talent (i.e. current, ex, future, fresher) will be key in creating an employer experience they will value at Innovaccer. We will definitely pass on the feedback about the cafeteria to the local office management team. And yes, we do acknowledge that a good knowledge transfer tool is a necessity as we grow. Continue accelerating your career transformation at Innovaccer and stay motivated to WRITE A FRICTION-FREE CODE THAT HEALS MILLIONS OF LIVES.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work and learn at the same time

May 19, 2022 - Senior Data Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to learn multiple skills.

Cons

Work timings can be a problem, but if you work hard and your manager is cool, that can be managed as well.

3. 4.0

Good Company

May 20, 2022 - Associate Software Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get to learn in every areas. A big pro for working in startup.

Cons

No cons for me till now.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to start your carrere

May 16, 2022 - Data Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, Supportive management, Good hikes

Cons

No cons as such of

5. 5.0

May 13, 2022 - Associate in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good enviroment and culture, work life balance is there.

Cons

Not found any cons in the org yet.

6. 4.0

Best

May 12, 2022 - Data Associate in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Latest Technogies, Scope of learning new things

Cons

Work life balance, additional working hour

7. 5.0

Growth. Leadership. Trust | 100%

May 10, 2022 - Public Relations Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People to work with You have a say in management decisions Ideas are appreciated Good Pay

Cons

None. You won't regret working here.

Innovaccer Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is great to see our people valuing the CAMARADERIE, INCLUSION and FREEDOM they experience at Innovaccer. It is great to see how each one of us at Innovaccer, including you, is so deeply committed to creating THE WORLD'S FIRST HEALTH CLOUD. It is the TRUST and calibre of our people that has gotten us this far in our journey to REVOLUTIONISE HEALTHCARE. As we SCALE OUR 3.2 BILLION HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, feedback such as this, motivates us to go that extra mile. We are continuously investing in new-age tools and innovative people programs that will further bring in more delight at work. If you have any new ideas or suggestions, kindly share them through the LATTICE PULSE SURVEY. Continue accelerating your career transformation at Innovaccer and stay motivated to ENABLE HEALTH TECHNOLOGY THAT IS HEALING MILLIONS OF LIVES. We are committed to creating an Inspiring Place to Work.

8. 5.0

Very good environment

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tasks are assigned, support from leadership and transparency in evaluation.

Cons

Designations can be better, based on experience.

Innovaccer Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for acknowledging the trust, transparency, and support you received from the leadership team at Innovaccer. It is great to see how each one of us at Innovaccer, including you, is so deeply committed to creating THE WORLD'S FIRST HEALTH CLOUD. As we SCALE OUR 3.2 BILLION HEALTH TECHNOLOGY COMPANY, feedback such as this motivates us to think beyond the obvious and helps create an employee experience our people will value at Innovaccer. We are continuously investing in new-age tools and innovative people programs that bring in more delight at work. We have noted your feedback. We encourage you to use the LATTICE PULSE SURVEY to share ideas on the changes you want to propose in designations. Continue accelerating your career transformation at Innovaccer and stay motivated to ENABLE HEALTH TECHNOLOGY THAT IS HEALING MILLIONS OF LIVES. We are committed to creating an Inspiring Place to Work.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good for learning but work life balance not good

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Learning curve is exponential. - Pay is good.

Cons

- Work Life Balance absolutely nill. - Leadership is not inclined with the product.

10. 2.0

Management isn’t good

May 16, 2022 - Associate in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary in accordance with other companies.

Cons

Need to improve on management. Lack of direction from supervisors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 370 Reviews

Innovaccer Reviews FAQs

Innovaccer has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 481 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Innovaccer to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Innovaccer employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Innovaccer. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

67% of Innovaccer employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Innovaccer 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Innovaccer Job Seekers