Innovaccer Reviews

Updated 18 Jul 2020

3.6
Innovaccer CEO Abhinav Shashank (no image)
Abhinav Shashank
Cons

"Young minds, Comfortable workplace!"

Former Employee - Marketing in Mumbai

I worked at Innovaccer full-time

Pros

Working at Innovaccer is like working multi-dimensionally. You are exposed to number of opportunities & great learnings. My experience at Innovaccer right from the interview process till the last day of my job was very smooth. The senior employees were helpful & kept guiding throughout my project wherever required. HR and the L&D team keeps a constant check to make sure employees do not face any problem & are on the right track of performance! It was a lifetime experience to work at such dynamic & vibrant firm. Young minds at Innovaccer give you a push to bring out best on your skills.

Cons

Be ready to stretch yourself round the clock but only to bring best in your abilities & grow your multitasking capacity

July 28, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on working at Innovaccer. While we are continuously improving to make Innovaccer a company that listens and cares, we are happy you have sensed that we have worked hard to make a part of the culture at our organization. It is a great feeling to know that people like you worked for us, who believed in Innovaccer’s mission. Thanks for taking out the time to write this.

"Inequality b/w different domains"

1.0
    Current Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible timings Competitive pay Noida location

Cons

Don't join this organisation if you are being hired for Customer Engineering. There is literally so much inequality between different roles in the company. Product teams are given much more benefits compared to customer engineering be it payscale, kind of laptops you get, kind of work you get. They even have seperate floors based on roles. Classic classism. Appraisals in product team are 4 times higher. Hirings and Firings are common. They recently fired 20% employees in April'20. Now they are hiring more in Jun'20 for the same roles. And the people who got fired cannot apply for same.

Continue reading

"Great place to work with."

4.0
    Current Employee - Scrum Master in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you would love to take challenges and want to explore something different , then this is the best place for you. Work environment is awesome and a class knowledge you will get here. Product based healthcare comapny.

Cons

As such no issues I have seen here. Team outings should be there. If it's not , it doesn't have any impact.

July 28, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Hey! Thanks for your review. We're glad to know about your experience with us. We are constantly working to make Innovaccer a great place to work.

4. COVID-19

"Everything here is like an illusion"

1.0
    Current Employee - Analyst in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible timing here is only good thing.

Cons

1. Beware from company's politics from VP, Managers, Leads and other Internal Employees including HR. 2. No work process follow here. 3. Manager calls you in midnight even at 3 AM and you have to start work at that time only. 4. You have to work like a robot. 5. All the positive reviews in last 2 months are only an illusion just to hide the negative reviews for the company. 6. In the month of April, company terminate around 30% employees including hr and leads from a 2 minute zoom call by giving a very stupid reason that our company is in loss due to COVID-19. But from very next day they hire around 80+ new Interns and also the people for the same designation which they fired 🔥 last week.

Continue reading

"Ideal place to work if you like challenges and want to make an impact!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineering Team Lead in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Paymaster, Flexible work timings

Cons

Sometimes workload is through the roof!

July 28, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Hey! Thanks for your review. We are constantly working to make Innovaccer a great place to work, we have recently also started to conduct monthly senior leadership townhalls to make the communication two way. It is great to have you on the team. We hope your experience at Innovaccer continues to be positive.

"SDE-1"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time

Pros

Culture is A-class. People in every department are fantastic to work with.

Cons

Nothing I can find any till now.

July 28, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Hey! Thanks for your review. We're glad to know about your experience with us. Thank you, for all that you do, and good luck for a fulfilling career ahead! We are constantly working to make Innovaccer a great place to work.

"Fast paced work culture"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good and new learning opportunities fast paced work culture helpful management

Cons

a bit shallow work life balance sometimes

May 11, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to know about your experience with us. Thank you, for all that you do, and good luck for a fulfilling career ahead!

"Good place to work with lots of energy around to develop the best of the best."

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning and growth opportunity. Very friendly environment.

Cons

Nothing that I can see as of now.

May 11, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Hey! Thanks for your review. We're glad to know about your experience with us. Great to have you on the team. We hope your experience at Innovaccer continues to be positive.

"All things considered, best place to work in Noida/NCR"

Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Noida

I have been working at Innovaccer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible timings Bleeding edge tech stack Immense growth opportunity Disrupting Healthcare IT industry

Cons

Too much freedom To much process Because of healthcare industry, security policies and compliance slows down engineering innovation

May 11, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Hey! Thanks for your review. We are constantly working to make Innovaccer a great place to work and your feedback will definitely help us improve.

"Best place to work, learn and explore"

Former Employee - SDE-II

I worked at Innovaccer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The average age of the employees in the company is between 22-35, and this is a major factor for very high motivation and innovation levels. - An awesome culture to work and people really matter to the organization - You are valued and appreciated for the work you do - You are Trusted by your seniors and get unlimited opportunities - Management is always with you, keeps you motivated to do better, and reach new heights. - You can work hard and party harder (always) - High payscales - Best place to work, learn, grow and get exposure

Cons

I had a great time and learnt a lot of things working with Innovaccer, can't think of anything. Being a startup and coping up with other big companies takes time, however can start working on the cafeteria options.

May 11, 2020Head Talent Acquisition

Hey! Thanks for your review. We're glad to know about your experience with us. Thank you, for all that you did and good luck for a fulfilling career ahead!

Found 140 reviews