Integrated Systems Management Reviews

Updated 5 Jan 2021

Integrated Systems Management CEO Divan Dave
Divan Dave
Pros
  • "We all enjoy company sponsored Yoga Classes, Hobby Classes and Festival Celebrations(in 22 reviews)

• "ISM takes care of the employees as family members(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "Except knowledge improvement and job security, nothing is beneficial & helpful there that can enforce employee to ISM(in 5 reviews)

• "I could not find any cons so far(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

"The Best Place to Work ."

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Company who cares for the employees and helping them to grow physically, Mentally and Spiritually. The only company in Ahmedabad who provides all facilities including Yoga, Bhagawad Geeta classes, Hobby classes and Fun Fridays and all other regional festival celebration in the office hours. Recently with the starting of Pranayama and Meditation classes, within 2 months of duration 15-20 employees got maximum benefits and transformation internally as well as externally. I am one of them who got maximum benefit by becoming more energetic, enthusiastic and creative too. Pranayama helped me to increase decision making powers and to think and approach differently with all personal as well as professional matters, Thanks to the management for providing such wonderful programmes and quality life.

Cons

Timings - Of Course overlapping is must being US based company , Still it would be great if we can cultivate culture and systems and procedures in such a way that employees can be accessible even after leaving office and attend the important calls and messages,

2. "Stay away"

2.0
    Former Employee - Designer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time

Pros

work space nothing else to say

Cons

everything is cons here... hr policy, payscale, work

"Fresher candidate Must Join but Exp. candidate must think before Join (Don’t Join my suggestion)"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Ahmedabad

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Salary on Time 2. Able to Learn out of scope by getting warning of Termination (With Different way) 3. Give facility of Medical Insurance 4. Employee Helps Each Other

Cons

1. High level work pressure 2. QA Guys Don't join as they Terminated all QA Team by saying that they don't required QA & They will hire full stack Dev. 3. Micro Management (While using washroom they consider as Break Time) 4. They says Saturday off but in my 3 year of Exp. majorly i had to spent time for office work as leaders says to show-off for CEO/Chairmen 5. Account calculation was worse 6. They Provide CL on notice periods (NP) , If we take leaves in NP then they are deducting money from salary & at the end during full & Final they are not encash of CL (Ultimate major gambling which no one can understand by giving CL on notice periods) 7. In Notice period they buy new Medical insurance & while full & Final they take insurance payment from Employee 8. Full & Final will be given after submitting of company property but they do on 15th of the month only 9. Exp. Certificate is also worse not a single line mention what we did in company. (Just duration & Role mention) 10. Once you left job then they will behaving very rudely for any help/information (i.e. New company wants confirmation, Full & Final, Any Other query) 11. They know to take money from Emp. for Medical Insurance but they never realize that they also need to submit Medical insurance copy to Employee. 12. Increment is never on Time. 13. No incentive for Overtime.

"Not a good company"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Ahmedabad

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

On time salary, nothing else

Cons

Micro Management, No growth opportunities, Unorganized processes, No work life balance, no vision

"Company with history of doing unethical things"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Office space and location 2) Yoga

Cons

1) Point system for breaks and mobile use. They cut your salary if you use mobile in office. 2) More cameras in office than any place you might find to track everyone's activity. 3) Less freedom to do things. 4) Company is not able to upgrade existing system and keeps replacing people. 5) Management has less ideas. 6) Many yes man in company, keeping company from growing.

Continue reading

"A Company considering Employees as a Family"

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time

Pros

I have been working with this company since more then 4 years now. ISM takes care of the employees as family members. As a family, we have 360 degree growth considering Health, Wealth and Knowledge. Very good part is HR is available for any concern and they make sure of the resolution too. We heard in the market that most of the CEOs from different companies are not aware of their employees personally, but with ISM, its completely opposite. Our CEO is also playing the role of a mentor to know each employee and boost them in every possible way. An honest statement from CEO which i have heard personally for the employee - 'You have a problem means We have a problem! Lets solve it together!' Worth investing your life with such Family.

Cons

No company is 100% perfect! But for this company, i can call it as my 2nd Family

"Employee Benefits"

5.0

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time

Pros

Company is taking care of employees mental & physical health by providing "Pranayam, Meditation & Yoga Classes" with in company's time. By attending such classes, I got very good benefits and which help me to improve my physical & mental strength and can perform my work more efficiently. Thanks to my CEO, Mr. Divan Dave for taking care of us by providing such facilities.

Cons

I do not find any cons.

"Not for Experienced Professionals"

Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The organization is extremely helpful to the freshers to gain the knowledge during throughout the job. I've had great experience with the colleagues at the same level. The company provides an opportunities to new learner in terms of decision making for organizational benefit and that's considerate for new learners to sharp their decisiveness.

Cons

Except knowledge improvement and job security, nothing is beneficial & helpful there that can enforce employee to ISM. The company has been building up on six fruitless, barren and, unpredictable blustered clustered minded managers managed by a man and his queen sitting on the throne in the United States. Whosoever has been trying to interfere between them, they are surprisingly fired on the very next day. The organization itself is clueless about their existence in the future and company's growth. The crowned man suddenly fires up a rocket to the HR about the working for six days per week which was five days per week and that is also without any compensation. The organization's personnel, are not allowed to expect adequate salary raises. In addition to this, I've seen many of Team Leaders had not received their increments for two-three years and been resigned from their position because of denial of increment in salaries and unmanageable work-pressure. The work-culture is uncultivated for the experienced professionals and such a expectations for experienced guys is meaningless. Now, lets come to HR. In ISM, HR is mysterious department having their imagined, silent, invisible, and undefined upper management and thousands of pages of HR rule book which bound and enforce the employee to follow it with unexpected variations. Every single time they become unanswered to the employee they add their new berserk answer in the rule book. I've given single start in some of the criteria merely because of their necessity. So, in-short, the organization is not beneficial to the experienced professionals.

Continue reading

"A good company to work with"

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time

Pros

A very good company to work with for your Career Development. We get chance to learn new things which can be beneficial to our growth. ISM life is super fun as employees have a balanced work life. Along with work, we can refresh ourselves with various activities such as yoga sessions, Bhagwat Geeta sessions, sports complex which includes table tennis, badminton, volley ball. For technical development, we have knowledge sharing sessions in which we are educated on various technical topics. Apart from CTC company gives additional benefits such as mediclaim, insurance and gratuity which is excluding ctc. Overall its a better place to work with.

Cons

Nothing as of now. All good.

"EMployee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best Company who takes care of Employees and helps to grow Physically, Mentally and spiritually. Company provides Yoga for physical Growth, Trainings and Technology quantitative meetings for Mental growth and Bhagawad Gita for Spiritual Development. Very live culture with all celebrations, Fun Fridays , Hobby classes which makes cheerful and lively enviorenment

Cons

No concerns as of now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 English Reviews