Integration International, Inc. Reviews

Updated 16 Jan 2020

3.4
Integration International, Inc. President Rajeev Desai (no image)
Rajeev Desai
Pros
  • "If you get an opportunity then do join I3(in 14 reviews)

• "An awesome work atmosphere and cool work culture(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Never ever ever join i3, they only think that they need employee but actually they don't(in 6 reviews)

• "Please do not join this company(in 5 reviews)

""Excellent Company to work with !!""

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Pune

I have been working at Integration International, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands. An awesome work atmosphere and cool work culture A great team to work with - best of people in the industry Just like the name, very positive in every aspect

Cons

There is always scope of improvement, but not any specific as such.

April 4, 2018Manager

Thank you very much for such great review! We agree that there is a lot to be proud of working here at i3. It's so important to us that our services team feel empowered, and like they have the chance to work with awesome colleagues and seniors.

2. "BDM"

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Nothing to be very honest

Cons

Worst company to work with...Do not ever work in this company...Do not get fooled by the good things they say

January 20, 2020Manager

We appreciate critical reviews that allow us to better ourselves. The statements made in this review are completely false and baseless. First of all, we don't require employees to leave reviews. If employees have critical feedback, we WANT to hear it. That's how we get better. In fact, We thank our employees with our growth and reward them with performance bonuses and profit sharing. Whoever wrote this review did not leave in good terms with us, and this seems to have been their attempt to harm us, by spreading lies.

"Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - US Senior Recruiter in Pune

I have been working at Integration International, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great management Excellent environment Salary as per your expectations Everyone here to hear your issues (if you have any)

Cons

Nothing find as of now

4. "Unprofessional promises, big picture described before hiring"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The company offers a good salary comparing to the market standards. The only pros I can find is this.

Cons

A long list but will start with a few to let them know how should you treat your employees: - So here you will be hired from a different city like I was hired, without showing you office environment and promised you that the organization has over 1000 employees and a stable organization, which is not - Managers in India will make no sense with whatever they talk, really recommended to change their operations manager. - I would recommend everyone to not join without checking everything in advance since you will be fired with no reason given at what point of time, you never know. - The final one, there is always a risk of not getting paid for the month you are leaving the organization and one month prior to that. If asked, they will not give you experience letter.

December 23, 2019Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee? Why such reviews only get posted after disengagement and not while they are associated with employers? This review is very generic and not specific and I am sure each of us will find its a fake review.All I know there's nothing stopping someone from posting multiple negative reviews. Reviews are based on opinion and individual perspective. Reviews are not based on facts and so does not make a complete transparent view of what it's like inside an organization. Even companies source negative reviews on other company%E2%80%99s to bring down their competitors.Our open door policy encourages employees to walk up to seniors / HR and freely discuss their concerns with them for better clarity.I personally suggest to stop posting fraudulent reviews for any organization.

"Unprofessional employer - Hiring/Firing"

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Atleast they have office space.

Cons

Super awesome levels of micromanagement, slave driver mentality towards employees, HR is almost non-existent. Getting pay on time was a huge issue. Pay would happen from 7 to 10th of a month for the previous month. They would say that they have pantry and provide food for night shift employees and then deduct money from salary. Not sure how the owner justifies his thoughts to himself. I was given an option to work for 2 months without salary after having worked for 6 months. Appreciate the innovative way of letting people go. Lastly, one of the worst company cultures that I have seen in this era of employee friendly IT world.

"Review"

I worked at Integration International, Inc. part-time

Pros

If you are expert working on administrative job functions, than it's the best place to go because they have good client relations.

Cons

They should plan for a sales delivery team as well for IT Job roles..that's where they lack.

"Worst Company I ever worked with, Just DO NOT JOIN EVER,"

Former Employee - BDM in Pune

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Nothing to say, As they don't have anything.

Cons

Please do not join this company. Its's better to be jobless then joining this company. They will show you that they have office in US and fake employee size. They just have 20-30 employees in real. No US team. Founder shows himself as he is the CEO and founder sits in US, which is also fake. They can fire you anytime without giving salary as well. Even after 5-10 days of joining they can fire you by giving any stupid reason such as performance issue. Worst , Worst, Worst. They play with employee carrier.

May 6, 2019Manager

Cons: Fake, worst and playing with employees CARRIER (Career) Pros: Nothing much Advice: Need to show real side (???) something INSIDE of the organization (???) which can DEVELOP* (Grow) the organization. Based on the communication skills, I truly doubt the individual worked as a Business Development Executive / Manager with us. Personal advice: You need a break. Take a time off & board yourself for a vacation. Sounds like a revolutionist

"Deceiving"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get salary as per your expectation. Apart from that, there are no pros

Cons

1. They ask you to extend every day even after you achieve your target 2. HR is not cooperative 3. Micromanagement 4. No support from Senior Management, Don,t know how to treat their employee 5. No work life balance. 6. DO NOT JOIN THIS COMPANY.

April 29, 2019Manager

The team is split is two shifts so all can leave on time. Our leads encourage their respective team to complete the daily task on time. Our HR creates a strong positive culture that helps employees be themselves at work. Micromanagement is a complete waste of time. Every individual from our management has a great executive leadership and play a huge role in teaching their reporting staff expected and desired behavior. We dont encourage employees for unlimited paid vacation days or in any fun games. Complete your work where your the most productive & efficient is a big part of work life balance. I hope you get a desirable job of your choice and wish you the best!

"cheap company & cheap CEO Manager"

Former Employee - H R in Pune

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing is good to mention.

Cons

Company is fake. CEO is fake. They are not at all professional . CEO , Managers insult the employees, use abusive language. HR would fool every one crossing their limits.

November 26, 2018Manager

The individual was a former HR (As mentioned) and I am very surprised to see someone talking about HR itself. Naming individuals of any company is a bad practice and which also over rules glassdoor policy. I am not sure why glassdoor did not screen before getting it published. If the CEO, HR and Managers exist in this company then what makes our friend claim it as a fake company? I request such individuals should never bad name any company or its employees without a reason. We are in a world of professionalism so lets stick to it. Our other employees would have had even quit or bad named the company just like this individual if faced a similar scenario but they are still associated with us like a family and our management truly respects them for the same. I don't find any thing logical towards this posting for which I need to give my explanation any further. Thank you i3 team for being a part of us and making it grow year after year. Wish you all the best!

"Lack of Professionalism"

2.0

I worked at Integration International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Nothing so far as good to mention.

Cons

everything is there to manage and improve for

September 24, 2018Manager

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am not sure what do you mean by professionalism. You could have made it more better to justify until you had any to mention. There is always a space for an improvement, try better next time with more clarity and truth. Regards

Found 92 reviews