Intuit Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 23 Jan 2021

Found 1,137 of over 7K reviews

4.5
Intuit CEO Sasan Goodarzi
Sasan Goodarzi
1,566 Ratings
Pros
  • "Big focus on work life balance which is key during this pandemic(in 970 reviews)

• "Intuit has great benefits apart from the regular compensation(in 481 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometimes work life balance is affected(in 178 reviews)

• "Dirty politicians in the middle management layer(in 112 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Awesome place for Awesome talent

20 Jan 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Employee centric - Great work life balance - Amazing culture - Abundant benefits - Supportive teams and management

Cons

- Very Agile in nature. You need to be fast and smart to not go wrong in your work

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

"The Best Place to Work" in truest sense!!!

18 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Intuit is my first company and I may have inclination towards it but let me share all the pros of it objectively. - Intuit is great at listening to its employees. Your voice is not only heard but taken so seriously and acted upon promptly. This is true even if you are the most junior level in the organisation. - Intuit values your developmental goal in short term and also the career goals in the long term. I persoanlly have so many instance where I was welcomed to explore and implement any tech stack that I wanted to learn. Not only that, Intuit has provided me the opportunity to pursue MTech in ML from BITS Pilani and my team is very supportive with it. - Intuit has a culture of being inclusive and gives high importance to mental, physical and emotional wellness and hence work life balance. - As an employee I think all organisations have their set of values but Intuit not only shares them but its shown in all their works in daily life. - Intuit highly encourages or I think even push you to give back to the society and that is great!!! Not all people are inbuilt with the spirit to contribute to the society self lessly by gping out of the way. But being at Intuit for last 2 years, I have dellveloped much love for these events hosted by Intuit. When I see that it brings smiles to the people's faces and paves a better future for them ... It is such a nice feeling! I encourage all to help anyone in need! - We are also encouraged to collaborate with various team across the org not only in daily work but even in events like hackathons hosted internally which is awesome too!! -And surely the pay and benefits are good for people looking for this point ;)

Cons

- Sometimes decision making may feel slow at Intuit - It is not my personal experience but it seems like although internal mobility is encouraged highly, it isin't that easy to do so. - There maybe re-orgs happening quite frequently due to current updation in goals at Intuit but it is not that comfortable to be experiencing. However It is not exactly a con...

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A place where the employees are the most important asset

22 Sep 2020 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. People are extremely nice here at Intuit, and always ready to help. 2. You will feel at peace in the office environment. 3. You get unstructured time, where you can work on the things you are excited to work on besides your normal day job. 4. Your managers understand that you are a human, and not a machine. They respect your work life balance. 5. Perks are always the best thing after work. 6. The company has a lot of potential to grow and there are many areas yet to be explored. 7. Best place if you want to develop your technical skills as well as leadership/soft skills. 8. The leaders are easily reachable, and most of them are ready to mentor.

Cons

Despite being a big MNC, the compensation is good but not that great for freshers as compared to other technical firms. As a result, most college grads who have great technical skills don't join the company or leave the company early on.

4. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Good work life balance

17 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good work life balance 2. Free Food

Cons

None from my side atleast.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome culture

20 Jan 2021 - Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great, mission and values driven culture

Cons

Work-life-balance an issue with many late night meetings

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work

7 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Abundant opportunities to grow your skills 2. Great opportunities to show your hidden talents 3. Awesome work life balance

Cons

no cons as such at intuit

7. 5.0

Overall good experience

20 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer -2 in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard work is rewarded Perks are good

Cons

Sometimes work life balance is affected

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work

8 Jan 2021 - IT Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance, Pay , Benefits

Cons

None as of now. None as of now.

9. 4.0

Employee friendly ,Open communication & Recognition

23 Jan 2021 - Program Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work flexibility, invests in employee growth by providing trainings. Provides culture of collaboration & diversity, approachable leadership. Fun & great atmosphere to learn execute & have work life balance

Cons

I have not seen any issues so far.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Really a great place to work

3 Dec 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance Best technology company Employee Benefits and recognitions

Cons

Sometimes slow in taking decisions.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,137 Reviews