Ipreo Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated 30 Oct 2019

3.6
Ipreo CEO Scott Ganeles
Scott Ganeles
Pros
Cons
  • "The one thing I have noticed is that there is high turnover(in 23 reviews)

• "Long hours without great processes or transparency(in 16 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great company with friendly culture"

Former Intern - Summer Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Ipreo for less than a year

Pros

- Good camaraderie among employees - Friendly work environment - Opportunities for growth - Mobility between different groups

Cons

- Compensation should be more competitive

2. "Client Success Analyst"

Current Employee - Client Success in New York, NY

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and phenomenal work environment Flexible and understanding New focus on promoting within the company

Cons

Work environment is open so can get noisy at times.

3. "Intern Review"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Ipreo

Pros

Friendly work environment, success oriented, easy to talk to team members and ask questions.

Cons

No bad experiences during my two summers interning.

4. "Good place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent working environment. They place great value on work culture and understand the backbone of the company is the people.

Cons

Constantly changing of team members and dev tools. Makes it hard to mature and become as effective as possible. Slow it down please.

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dynamic work environment, cutting edge technology, passionate salesforce. Very personable and dedicated executive management team. Recruitment experience was enjoyable - was able to meet many bright, effective people in different verticals within the company.

Cons

Not that familiar with the neighborhood that the office is located in. Will come in time.

6. "Current Employee Sharing Feedback"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Invests in your growth. Ipreo is taking talent seriously and has raised the ante on investments with employees. Working environment is excellent Mobility is +

Cons

Unique Industry. May not be a con but you certainly have to be cut out for learning and developing the skills to continue to grow in the organization and foster your career development

7. "Great company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dynamic work environment that is very client and product focused. People are definitely given the opportunity to succeed here and gain recognition from upper management if they try. Your voice will be heard when you speak up. Innovative work on the product and development side that is very well perceived in the capital markets industries. Fantastic company culture that keeps improving.

Cons

Steep learning curve and insufficient training materials for new hires. People often work banking hours but are not compensated as such.

8. "Exciting FinTech Company"

Current Employee - Associate Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Immediately following my arrival at Ipreo, I found myself working on truly impactful projects, and was surprised by how approachable and accessible the senior leadership was. This continues to be the case more than a year in, and the breadth of different projects consistently provides opportunities to challenge myself and develop new skills, which is in stark contrast to my previous experience working at a company 30x the size. Additionally, Ipreo has done a great job fostering a collaborative and enjoyable working environment/company culture, and HR has clearly demonstrated the importance of training and professional development.

Cons

Legacy technology needs to be assessed and upgraded where necessary, but I believe senior management is making a coordinated effort to address this.

Continue reading
  9. "Power the networks that connect capital to ideas"

Current Employee - Director in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Growing company with ample opportunity for individual impact. Relaxed work environment. Direct access to Executive Management. Transparent reporting on financial health of the company. Volunteer and fundraising initiatives through Community Engagement. Opportunity to influence the way the financial markets execute and communicate.

Cons

Varied environment and experience dependent on team. Years of high growth have led to delays in tech, human capital and enablement investment.

10. "Exciting opportunities, geat office environment and a place to develop your skills"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Ipreo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ipreo is a place to build strong relationships with all employees and all levels of management. The working environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding and testing. All of which make working at Ipreo fun and most importantly a place to develop your skills. With a new state of the art office, not only am I excited to work with my colleagues on a daily basis and the projects i'm involved on, but it's rewarding arriving at a new and modern office that looks and feels like a cafe!

Cons

With the headquarters in NYC, sometimes other office locations are a little left out. It would be good if we had a seamless form of communication between difference countries so that we felt like one organisation, albeit on different time zones.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 English Reviews