Ivy Reviews

Updated 17 May 2021

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 36 reviews)

• "Cab facility, free snacks, good environment(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "He hired few of his friends in the management role who are the only people that gets hike and job security(in 28 reviews)

• "Sometimes no work life balance, pay not up to the level of work(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

Good place to work

13 May 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free cab facility, work from home allowances

Cons

required more flexibility in work

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying your work here and finding opportunities to learn and grow. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

awesome

11 May 2021 - Senior Associate in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything as i am yet to find a negative thing

Cons

none in can think right now

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. Glad to know that you are pleased with the working culture at Ivy and finding an opportunity to learn and grow. We thrive in a friendly, fun, and welcoming work culture, where people feel included from day one. There’s a real team spirit, with everyone working together in a supportive and collaborative way. We are proud that we powered by the brightest minds like YOU. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Test Engineer

17 May 2021 - Ivy Comptech in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

New things to learn, work from home, free travel, snacks

Cons

Long working hours, performance bonus

Communications Specialist

Thank you for your great review! We are really glad that you are enjoying your work and making the best of the flexibility and conducive work culture. At Ivy, we are powered by the brightest minds and the latest technology, we know that, if we put our minds to it, our team could put rockets into space. We understand that you are facing some difficulty with regard to timing and bonus. We recommend you to speak to your manager or feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for more insight.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good place to work

14 May 2021 - Scrum Master in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment Nice people

Cons

Nothing as yet, after 6 months will review after an year

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks so much for such a great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying working with us, and our fantastic teams. At Ivy, we thrive for a friendly, fun, and welcoming place to work, where people feel included from day one. There’s a real team spirit, with everyone working together in a supportive and collaborative way. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

5. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

High Work Pressure and worst work-life balance. Toxic work culture - thanks to managers.

12 May 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Market level salary is provided and good amount of work from home allowance is given in this covid time.

Cons

Work load is very high. Have to work more than 11 hours everyday and even in weekends to finish the given tasks which management does not even care to recognize. Managers are here from more than 10 years. Thus no use of complaining to HR. No appreciation and recognition for hard working. Toxic work environment mostly due to bad management. People here ultimately quit just to get out from this company

2 people found this review helpful

Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the compensation and other allowance provided here. We're sorry to hear that you dealt with some difficult situations and felt demotivated due to long working hours. However, at Ivy, we always promote a healthy and conducive work environment for all its employee. Our priority has always been the overall professional progress of employees with rewards and recognition constantly being a part of it. Not sure what went wrong, but we really wish you not to make conjectures on the situation and trust the open-door policy and flat structure we have and approach anyone at any level or someone at HR. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place with no learnings and less hikes

15 May 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is good Respect for individual No issues in availing leaves Understanding and supportive managers

Cons

No learning No appreciations No perks for employees Less hikes

Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. It's nice to know that you liked the benefits we provide and the work-life balance. We are sorry that you were unable to find opportunities to learn and a few other issues, however, we strive to provide everyone with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture to ensure a good work-life balance for all its employees. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company to work if you want learning

5 May 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Latest Technologies, Cab Facilities, Good Team, Learning curve is more

Cons

Management can be irritating sometimes

Communications Specialist

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the technologies we use and other benefits. We believe that if you bring your willingness to challenge you’ll get a chance to supercharge your career. We understand that you are facing some issues with management. We want to let you know that we have a very flat structure and promote an open door policy. Request you to please reach out to your manager or anyone at HR at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com and share more insight.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Working style and atmosphere

5 May 2021 - Frontend Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work life balance New challenges

Cons

All cool except the Hikes

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks so much for such a great review! We're happy to know you're able to strike a good work-life balance and appreciate the challenging environment. We at Ivy like challenges and find every challenge as an opportunity to take off and reach new heights. Request you to please reach out to our HR team for any concerns at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

9. 4.0

Location Constraint

5 Apr 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

WFH allowance, free cab, free snacks, Mobile and iNternet allowances, Good competitive team

Cons

The one and only Cons I see is the location constraints, Ivy is a big organization now and should have offices in various parts of the countries especially Delhi area and should not focus only in Hyderabad. It won't look good if someone leaves such a good company just because of its location.

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the benefits and perks offered here at Ivy. It is always nice to hear that we are doing good and makes us feel motivated. Regarding extending our locations, we are growing and we may have offices at different geo-locations. However, this is a very variable plan depending on the need and demand of the time. If at any point in time you would like to discuss any issue with us, please feel free to reach out to your manager or to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employee friendly , not much to learn , only little enhancements to be added to the existing code.

11 Apr 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good in my team , it may vary with different teams

Cons

There is no annual hike and no promotion related hike even if u get promoted in this company.

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review, they're extremely helpful for our development. It's great to hear you're enjoying being a part of Ivy and getting involved in opportunities to progress. Regarding hikes and bonus – we have been giving hikes as per industry standards year on year. This year due to the pandemic situation things have not been the same across the industry. However; we recognize the need to support our employees in whatever possible ways and hence, the WFH Allowance, Annual Bonus was released. Thank you for your suggestion on Hikes and Promotions; however, the company needs to look at it from a holistic perspective in unprecedented times like this and take decisions that may not satisfy everyone’s aspirations. If you have a specific concern that you would like to discuss please don't hesitate to reach out at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 397 Reviews