Ivy Reviews

Updated May 24, 2022

Found 607 of over 616 reviews

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 63 reviews)

• "Free cab facility, work from home allowances(in 42 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Recently due to WFH it's bit Work life balance impact(in 32 reviews)

• "Its not a good company when it comes to culture, work lift balance job security(in 30 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Ivy

Join the conversation on

Tech India

21.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ivy~257530
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

The most underrated yet the best company to be a part of

Apr 29, 2022 - Program Delivery Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone say about company and culture, let me take time to talk about the top leadership where it lack the same at top level MNCs i worked with, they care a lot as well but Lil un adaptable to change the traditional approaches yet that's fine as there are no issues. Challenging environment, culture, finding solutions to issues are different yet welcoming by all levels of people makes this company the best yet underrated with the business it is doing, i wish them all the best and i wish my journey would last long

Cons

Don't see anything as of today

Continue reading

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review! We are glad that you are able to find learning opportunities with us and thank you for appreciating the efforts of our management team. Our organization's focus has always been the growth of all its employees. We have a very healthy and progressive work culture, which allows every employee to work with passion. However, if you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Nice

May 24, 2022 - Software Engineer()
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work, wonderful experience

Cons

Nice company to work, no cons as of now

3. 4.0

Working at Ivy

May 24, 2022 - Systems Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Supportive peers. Good place to learn and grow.

Cons

Service based culture. Work life balance difficult sometimes

Continue reading
    4. 5.0

Best company

May 20, 2022 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

All are very good, no issues at all

Cons

No cons as of now

Communications Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's rewarding to hear that we are doing well. A big part of this culture is everyone taking pride in our value to 'Reach new heights' and we are positive together we will! We intend to continue taking action on making Ivy an even better place to work. For any concerns feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

5. 4.0

Worked as Senior Test Engineer for more than a year

May 19, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.Good Work life balance 2.Nice Employee Benefits

Cons

1.Average Pay for Testing Role

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thank you for leaving a review. We are happy that you are happy with the working culture in the organization and finding opportunities to grow with us. If at any time you would like to discuss any of your concerns or feedback, feel free to reach out to your manager or to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

6. 4.0

Overall Good

May 17, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn and grow. Work life balance. Benefits.

Cons

Way of handling work distribution is not good. New requirements usually come verbally in meetings or emails.

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. As a people-focused business, thanks for appreciating the compensation and career growth opportunities, friendly environment and work-life balance we provide at Ivy. Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share any suggestions.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to work

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very Great Place to work with, very smooth transition, facilities and management is very nice and cooperative.

Cons

No Such issues found in the company

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture. Our organization's focus has always been the growth of all its employees. We have a very healthy and progressive work culture, which allows every employee to work with passion. However, if you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

amazing company

May 12, 2022 - Systems Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

people helps each other in any situation

Cons

nothing at all best of best

Communications Specialist

Thank you so much for such a great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying working with us. We are confident we're going in the right direction and hope you will bolster us to get there. We wish you a very exciting career ride with Ivy. Feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

May 12, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding managers and management. Good

Cons

Work doesn't reach the expectations

Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review - it's much appreciated. As a people-focused business, thanks for appreciating the management and friendly environment. We emphasise providing our employees with the best working environment and creating an affirmative culture. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any of your concerns.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good Place to explore

May 10, 2022 - Operations Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

We will get to learn about sports.

Cons

No drawbacks at this place

Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review - it's always helpful for our development. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the work culture and finding opportunities to learn. Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. At any point in time if you would like to discuss any issue or your concerns feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 607 Reviews
    </>Embed

Ivy Reviews FAQs

Ivy has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 616 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Ivy to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ivy employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ivy. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

84% of Ivy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ivy 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Ivy Job Seekers