Ivy Reviews

Updated Sep 24, 2021

Found 463 of over 471 reviews

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
Pros
  • "You can maintain a good work-life balance(in 36 reviews)

• "Cab facility, free snacks, good environment(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "He hired few of his friends in the management role who are the only people that gets hike and job security(in 28 reviews)

• "Sometimes no work life balance, pay not up to the level of work(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Good Company

Sep 10, 2021 - Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Employee Benefits, Goo d support

Cons

Weekend working, long working hours

Communications Specialist

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that you are enjoying your role and the other benefits offered by Ivy. We are confident we're going in the right direction and hope you will bolster us get there. We are sorry that you had to work for long hours. We recommend you speak to your Manager or if you feel comfortable feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

very good product based company

Sep 24, 2021 - Senior Test Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

very good management and work culture

Cons

no cons as far i observed

3. 4.0

Good Company

Sep 23, 2021 - Senior SOC Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, Good salary Hike

Cons

Not much exposure to work freely , learn new things.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Very good company...

Sep 13, 2021 - Systems Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked 4 years with IVY and observed below points Good salary Employee friendly organization WFH during covid 19 Easy to interact with higher management

Cons

I did not find any

Communications Specialist

Thank you for your great review! We are really glad that you are enjoying your work and making the best of the flexibility and conducive work culture. At Ivy, we are powered by the brightest minds and the latest technology, we know that, if we put our minds to it, our team could put rockets into space. Feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Manages Project

Sep 13, 2021 - Project Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Technology Centric Good scope for learning

Cons

Not ideal pay scale when it comes to pay packages, especially for those who have worked here for more than 10 years.

Communications Specialist

Thank you for your great review! We are really glad that you are enjoying your work and making the best of the flexibility and conducive work culture. At Ivy, we are powered by the brightest minds and the latest technology, we know that, if we put our minds to it, our team could put rockets into space. We understand that you are having concerns regarding compensation. Request you to please reach out to your manager or discuss with anyone at HR or mail us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Vast set of competencies to work on and coordinate with, friendly and progressive atmosphere, cab facility.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving such a great review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and other benefits at Ivy. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Salary Review

Sep 5, 2021 - Lead Designer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ivy is one of the best companies where anyone wants to join/work with this company. The facilities are awesome and the management is too good.

Cons

There is no any downside reviews

Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and finding opportunities to grow. We want to let you know that we're equally thankful to you for the relentless service you provide and for bringing your positivity to work each day! If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

8. 5.0

Employee Centric company

Aug 31, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are given priority and company always puts Employees first.

Cons

Pay packages are less than market standards.

Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. It's great to hear you're enjoying being a part of ivy and getting involved in opportunities to progress. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps up us motivated. Moreover, it is YOU who make it happen, with your relentless service and innovative ideas. We take pride in our people! Regarding compensation, we are at par with market standards, however, if you'd like to discuss this in detail, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at hr@ivycomptech.com

9. 4.0

good place to work

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

salary is good and team is good.

Cons

no negatives , the management is good.

Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear you're enjoying the role and the opportunities to learn with Ivy. We strive to build a culture where everyone works together to make what sometimes feels impossible, possible. And we do it with passion, inclusivity and a relentless pursuit of excellence. If you'd like to discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out to your managers or the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are available to help any time. Thanks.

10. 4.0

Good company

Aug 31, 2021 - SOC Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Hikes Work culture Learning Direct high level management contact

Cons

Work pressure Shift timings Calls Work life balance Extended support

Communications Specialist

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the facilities, compensation and other benefits provided to you at Ivy. We are sorry that you were unable to get a good work-life balance, however, we strive to provide everyone with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture to ensure a good work-life balance for all its employees. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 463 Reviews