Ivy Reviews

Updated 13 May 2021

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
  1. "Ok OK Company"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Hyderābād
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Work Life balance. benefits are good

Cons

won't find any learning Curve support from higher are minimal

May 4, 2021Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to know that you enjoy the benefit and able to strike a good work-life balance. Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. However, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience regarding your learning and development. We would like to clarify that ivy has an open-door policy and a flat structure, which allows everyone to interact with every level. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

2. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, Good work life balance

Cons

Everything is very good here

April 9, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with the work culture and able to strike a good work-life balance. It is always nice to hear that we are doing good and makes us motivated. If at any point in time you would like to discuss any issue with us, please feel free to reach out to your manager or to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

3. "Good place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Less work pressure , easy communication

Cons

Minimal hikes, transportation available for home pick up

April 9, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi There, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with our cab facility and work environment. We at Ivy, strive for overall growth for all employees. Despite this, if you have a specific issue, we recommend that you speak to your manager, or if you feel comfortable please reach out to our HR team @at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

4. "Average"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

work life balance, salary and health insurance

Cons

there is no proper structure in higher management.

April 29, 2021Communications Specialist

Thank you so much for such a great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying working with us, and our fantastic teams. We are confident we're going in the right direction and hope you will bolster us to get there. We wish you a very exciting career ride with Ivy. Feel free to reach out to the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com for any concerns or help.

5. "IVY is product based company works on gaming"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time

Pros

Had a great support from the team

Cons

I do not see any cons here

April 20, 2021Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to know that you enjoy your role and finding opportunity to grow with us. Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. However, at any point in time, you would like to discuss any issue, the HR team aat ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always hands-on for help.

6. "Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at Ivy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance, benefits, Cab

Cons

Salary hike for long staying people is not that good

Continue reading

March 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the cab facility and able to enjoy a good work life balance. Regarding hikes and bonus – we have been giving hikes as per industry standards. Sorry to learn that you have concern regarding employee engagement. However, at Ivy, we always promote a healthy and conducive work environment for all its employee. Our priority has always been the overall professional progress of employees with rewards and recognition constantly being a part of it. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

7. "Overall a better place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teamwork , Collaboration are the key factors which keeps us motivated and strive more

Cons

Technology needs to get updated

March 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture and team work. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the learning opportunities. If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!

8. "good place"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Ivy full-time

Pros

new skillset, technologies, frameworks and lot more to learn

Cons

nothing as such to point any cons for now

March 24, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks so much for such a great review! It's great to hear you're enjoying being a part of Ivy and getting involved in opportunities to progress. Our organization's focus has always been the growth of all its employees. We have a very healthy and progressive work culture, which allows every employee to work with passion. We're thankful to you for the relentless service you provide and for bringing your positivity to work each day! However, if you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at hr@ivycomptech.com

"Good company and best in the industry"

Former Employee - BI Analyst in Hyderābād

I worked at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The work culture is extremely good and the people we work with are passionate about the industry and cordial. - Unlike offshore offices of major product companies, Ivy operates on its own as opposed to a back office - Great pay and emphasis on work-life balance - One of the very few companies in Hyderabad that offers cab for pickup and drop at home. - the tech stack used is latest, and there is room for innovation. - Excellent Admin, HR and IT teams.

Cons

- Individual Performance Management process is not well structured here, different teams follow different procedures thereby lacking a uniformity across the firm. - The PF contribution can be increased.

Continue reading

December 3, 2020Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to know that you enjoy your role, work environment, pay, and other benefits at Ivy, Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. However, we need more insight on your feedback regarding individual performance management, request you to reach out to your manager or the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights. Our finance team can address your query regarding PF contribution

10. "Good product based company to work"

Current Employee - QA Analyst/Tester

I have been working at Ivy full-time for less than a year

Pros

good work life balance scope to learn new technologies

Cons

I have not encountered any cons so far

March 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving such a great review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and feel empowered with Ivy. We want to make sure everyone is able to have a good work-life balance along with a conducive work environment. It is always nice to know that we are doing well, this definitely keeps us motivated. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

Viewing 21 - 30 of 393 Reviews