Ivy Reviews

Updated 5 May 2021

4.0
Ivy Chief Operating Officer  Sandeep Tiku (no image)
Sandeep Tiku
  1. "I wouldn’t recommend"

2.0
    Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee Oriented. Effective HR team.

Cons

Lack diversity, micro-management, can be exclusive

March 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you like Ivy for it employee oriented approach and our HR team. We're sorry to hear that you feel lack of diversity and micro managed. However, at Ivy, we thrive because of our diverse workforce. And we’re proud to operate in a non-hierarchical, respectful and inclusive way. Our priority has always been the overall professional progress of employees. You can trust the open-door policy and flat structure we have and approach anyone at any level or someone at HR. We'd like to discuss this in more detail with you, reach out to us at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com.

2. "Good to work for talented people"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst Infrastructure in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Glad to work with people who know their way. There's no ambiguity, everyone's clear what to do. If you have skill ,this is the right company to work. They pay you the best. I started working from day 3 and that's how it should be for people who has the skill.

Cons

No cons but it would be a nightmare who are not technically good but tend to fake them. You don't get any training,waiting time here so you should be frank with your technical skills.

November 5, 2020Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review! We are happy to read that you are enjoying your role. Yes, at Ivy we take nothing for granted, working hard to maintain our high standards to ensure we continue delivering entertainment in a responsible way that we can all be proud of. We value people who are curious and open-minded, who like a challenge, and want to push boundaries. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

"No growth for entry level engineers"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Office cab, industry standard package.

Cons

No hikes. No growth. Old technologies. Micro management.

March 4, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi There, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad that you are happy with our cab facility and package. However, very sorry that you are unable to find growth opportunities. Just for you know we at Ivy, strive for overall growth for all employees. Despite this, if you have a specific issue, we recommend that you speak to your manager, or if you feel comfortable please reach out to our HR team @at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

4. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good compensation and fast-growing company

Cons

growth is very fast, the environment is somewhat faster... lot of process driven

January 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review! We are glad that you are able to find learning opportunities with us. Our organization's focus has always been the growth of all its employees. We have a very healthy and progressive work culture, which allows every employee to work with passion, we work at pace and embrace every challenge. However, if you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at hr@ivycomptech.com

5. "Good amount of learning"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time

Pros

Very innovative exploration and learning and facilities.

Cons

Not much cons I faced

January 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. It's great to hear you're enjoying being a part of Ivy and getting involved in opportunities to learn. IVY believes in having employee-friendly company policies that are not only aligned with our organizational goals but also aims for employee's wellbeing. We wish that we grow together as you achieve great things and make a successful career at ivy! If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the HR team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

6. "good to work for"

Current Employee - Java SSE in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

good work and good team

Cons

they give very minimal hike

January 25, 2021Communications Specialist

Hi, thanks for leaving a review - it's always helpful for our development. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the work culture and team. Our people are the key to our continued growth, we strive to provide them with the best working environment and create an affirmative culture. Regarding hikes and bonus – we have been giving hikes as per industry standards. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team @ ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

"Good exposure in product development"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer (SDE3) in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time

Pros

Have a good scope of learning

Cons

No good cafeteria and no good code review cycles

January 6, 2021Communications Specialist

Thanks for your review! It is great to learn that we are doing well and definitely keeps us motivated. Regarding Cafeteria, we will surely pass on the feedback to the concerned team. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share any concern.

8. "Great place to learn new things"

Current Employee - UI Developer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning of new technologies

Cons

NO cons as of now

January 15, 2021Communications Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review! We are happy to read that you are enjoying your role. Yes, at Ivy your thoughts and ideas are implemented and this is because ours is a dynamic business where change is normal. Regularly impacting our work, we rise to each new challenge, constantly innovating to reach new heights. Powered by the brightest minds and the latest technology, we know that, if we put our minds to it, our team could put rockets into space. We value people who are curious and open-minded, who like a challenge, and want to push boundaries. If at any time you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer the team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com are always on hand to help!

9. "IVY-Best in Business"

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst Test Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Ivy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee Care, benefits, latest technology, depth in Products, facilities to employee, quality of work, great response from HR and IT support people. Smooth handling of employee joining formalities, WFH allowances and many more, Career Opportunities etc., Last but not the least Smooth handling of Employee joining program

Cons

Yet to find any Cons

October 19, 2020Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for leaving a review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying your role and enjoying the culture and management. We are glad that your onboarding experience was seamless. Thank you for acknowledging our support during the pandemic situation, we want to let you know that we're equally thankful to you for the relentless service you provide and for bringing your positivity to work each day! If you'd like to discuss any of your concerns, please reach out to your managers, or if you'd prefer our HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com is are always on hand to help!"

10. "Decent place to work"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Hyderābād

I worked at Ivy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Developers are very friendly. People strive to help each other however best they can. At times there are work loads but as group they work achieve all the desired results

Cons

Too much politics at management level, which can be clearly seen across. Tech Stack is not latest

January 25, 2021Communications Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review, we're really pleased to hear that you're enjoying your role and finding opportunities to learn! We want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to progress at ivy as our employees are the reason for our continuous growth. However, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but we would like to clarify that Ivy has an open-door policy and a flat structure, which allows everyone to interact with every level. Moreover, at Ivy, we always promote a healthy and conducive work environment for all its employee. Feel free to reach out to the HR Team at ivy-hr@ivycomptech.com to share more insights.

Viewing 61 - 70 of 390 Reviews