JTI - Japan Tobacco International Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Oct 3, 2021

Found 53 of over 1,166 reviews

4.2
JTI - Japan Tobacco International President and Chief Executive Officer  Eddy Pirard
Eddy Pirard
Pros
  • "Good Work Life Balance in Workplace(in 55 reviews)

• "The working environment is good(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometimes long or intransparent decision-making process(in 29 reviews)

• "Work life balance sometimes a little off(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Employee friendly

Oct 3, 2021 - IT Business Solution Manager in Dhaka
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly organization. Good working environment.

Cons

Bangladesh entity is not fully structured.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Oct 3, 2021 - Territory Sales Executive in Dhaka
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture & Manpower Friendly working environment

Cons

Negative image create in market

3. 3.0

Sep 16, 2021 - Mechatronics Engineer in İzmir
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours, friendly working environment.

Cons

Salary, insufficient technical work quality

Social Community Manager

Hi, thank you for the taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate all of the feedback. Firstly, we’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your time at JTI and have such positive things to say. Secondly, thank you for the constructive feedback on how we can improve as an organisation. We always strive to do the best for our people, so all feedback is always welcomed, and we’ll feed this back to the relevant teams. It’s our people who continue to define us. We wish you all the best for your future at JTI.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Jti it

Sep 9, 2021 - I%2FT Specialist in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Because of the International work environment

Cons

The Poor salary may be

1 person found this review helpful

Social Community Manager

Hi, thank you for the taking the time to write your review we really appreciate all of the feedback. Firstly, we’re glad to hear you enjoyed your time at JTI and have such positive things to say. Secondly, thank you for the constructive feedback on how we can improve as a company. We always strive to do the best for our people, so all feedback is always welcome and fed back into the relevant teams. We wish you all the best for the future and thank you for making such an impact to your team.

5. 5.0

Good enviroment ,

Jun 1, 2021 - Project Specialist in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company The working environment is good

Cons

The best employer in Egypt and Africa

Social Community Manager

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your review we really appreciate all feedback. We’re so glad to hear you are having such a positive experience at JTI and enjoying your time with us. We pride ourselves on our ability to assemble the best teams in the world, and it wouldn’t be possible without you. We wish you continued success at JTI and remember you can also follow us on social media as another way to keep up to date with our latest news and updates. linkedin.com/company/JTI instagram.com/JTICareers facebook.com/JTICareers

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

It’s a fantastic place to work

May 13, 2021 - Sales Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly work environment and mutual respect for all employees

Cons

Limited opportunity and no room for a black General Manager

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment to work.

May 5, 2021 - Rewards Specialist in Manila, Manila
      Business Outlook

Pros

GBS Salary Offer is high GBS work environment maintains work life balance

Cons

Senior Management should listen more

8. 5.0

Good Company to work for

Apr 15, 2021 - Corporate Affairs and Communications Specialist in Kuala Lumpur
      Business Outlook

Pros

High Salary Good working environment Good leadership

Cons

As all MNC companies, there are politics involved

Social Community Manager

Hello, thank you so much for all of your feedback and taking time to leave your review. We are happy to hear you are finding positive points to express from your time with us at JTI, and we also greatly appreciate the constructive feedback on those areas for improvement. We will take everything on board and feed this back into the relevant teams, to ensure we always moving forward in the right direction as an organisation. We wish all the best for your future at JTI, please stay safe and well.

9. 5.0

JTI

Mar 22, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefit, good working environment

Cons

internal management sometimes is a bit slow, common to all big international companies

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good option

Mar 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of opportunities including international moves, working environment.

Cons

Slow decision making organization, high workload.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews