Found 59 of over 64 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "laying off people and don't even pay them 2 months salary which is mandatory for any registered company." (in 4 reviews)
- 1.030 Nov 2023Media SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
only pro is work from home
No job security, they will say to resign whenever they want. No work life
- 1.01 Sept 2023AnonymousFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBandra
WFH is the only slightly benefit.
- The current management is not able to run the company. They have lost all their clients owing to which there are massive salary delays. - They promise you appraisals but then never pay you whats promised. They keep paying you your older salary. - The owner of the company seems to be happy with the profits he is getting for the bang bang products and gives no damn about reviving JITB. At least it seems like that.
- 1.023 Sept 2023Business AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Work from home. No other pros.
They give you salary for first 3 months and then they will delay your salary by saying no payment recieved from client on time. No job security, anytime they will say you to resign. No work life balance MD is so rude he will say to work on weekends no matter what. Don't come in this company1
- 1.01 Dec 2022Graphic DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
There are no pros to mention!!
- WORST MANAGEMENT - will lure you by offering a good hike and then don't pay you. - laying off people and don't even pay them 2 months salary which is mandatory for any registered company. - The HR is never responsive, we have to follow up for like 100 times. - I would never recommend this agency to anyone.
- 3.06 Oct 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Fair work-life balance - Approachable bosses - On-time salaries (used to be an issue, but they have fixed it) - Chance to work on multiple brands - Manageable workload compared to other agencies
- Resource crunch is always an issue. - They don't promote on time. People are stuck on the same designation since years - Management is all over the place and often doesn't give the necessary attention to juniors. - On pitches way too many people get involved leading to a 'too many cooks' situation - Some (male) employees are clear favourites and eventhough there are many compalints about their rude behaviour, unprofessionalism etc. they are still protected by management.
Jack in the Box Worldwide Reviews FAQs
Jack in the Box Worldwide has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 64 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Jack in the Box Worldwide to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
44% of Jack in the Box Worldwide employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jack in the Box Worldwide 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.