Jaggaer Reviews

Updated 21 May 2020

2.9
Jaggaer CEO Jim Bureau (no image)
Jim Bureau
Pros
  • "The executive team has finally realized the dream that the founders of SciQuest envisioned years ago: the development of a global company(in 32 reviews)

• "UK office is lovely with supportive top management and great work life balance(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Since the switch from SciQuest to Jaggaer things have gone completely downhill(in 35 reviews)

• "After being acquired by AKKR, there have been well over 240 people "let go" since mid to end of Sept this year including the entire executive team(in 11 reviews)

1. "I am a Mechanical Design Engineer"

Former Employee - Project Engineer

I worked at Jaggaer full-time

Pros

I am a Mechanical Design Engineer with over 10 years of rich experience in Project & Product Management

Cons

overseeing design & development of mechanical automated systems from initial concept to launch

Jaggaer2020-02-06
  2. "Glad to Return, A huge improvement"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Value employees, Value feedback, great benefits, great team, built to support the remote model, great leadership

Cons

None that I can think of at this time

Jaggaer2020-05-21

"Very old technologies and very old attitude."

1.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Vienna

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice office and nice location

Cons

- - - - -

Jaggaer2020-05-07

"No Sense of Strategy Other Than Getting Bought Out"

Former Employee - Engagement Manager

I worked at Jaggaer full-time

Pros

Things may have changed since I was at the Jaggaer. The company I was formerly with (BravoSolution) was a great place, with good energy and people that I loved working with. Jaggaer bought out Bravo and laid off a significant number of people. The remaining good talent all left.

Cons

It was obvious that Jaggaer's strategy was only to buy out smaller companies to inflate its financials. It all just seemed like smoke and mirrors with the products and there was no true integration between any of them. Rob Bonavito the former CEO was a bumbling idiot who never interacted with anybody and couldn't even send emails to the company as they were always sent on behalf of HR. It was a very bad and toxic culture and wouldn't recommend working there.

Jaggaer2020-02-11

March 9, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We were excited to roll out our mission, vision and values this October, under the direction of our new CEO, Jim Bureau. Please visit our website to read more about our vision, mission and values, as well as our commitment to our global team.

"Lacked focus"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Raleigh, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Jaggaer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good fellowship within the sales team

Cons

Company as a whole lacked a true focus and vision.

Jaggaer2020-02-16

March 2, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our vision and mission were not made more clear to you, as they serve as the guiding principles of our business. With a relentless customer focus, we aspire for excellence, to do the right thing & have fun along the way. We're sorry that these values were not part of your experience with JAGGAER.

6. "Challenging environment with many opportunities!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ever so changing environment with many challenges but in a positive way! Great vision for 2020 and also next few years where the main focus will be on growth so its exciting time to join Jagger. UK office is lovely with supportive top management and great work life balance.

Cons

sometimes too many changes at once but if you like a challenge you will thrive in this type of environment

Jaggaer2020-01-15
  7. "Positive outlook with good future direction"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Local team is very supportive and clear direction A lot of autonomy and given the resources to deliver results Significant (promised) investment into R&D, improving processes, marketing Great rewards and benefits

Cons

Taking a longer to get the right structure in place Communication from corporate can be slow Under-resourced teams

Jaggaer2019-10-25

"Poor Strategy & Communication"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Jaggaer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team and challenging projects

Cons

Poor management communications and poor strategic direction. Only seemed to be concerned about profit and cutting costs instead of the people and products.

Jaggaer2019-10-26

March 9, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you felt that our profits were more important than our colleagues, as this couldn’t be further from the truth. We greatly value every person on our JAGGAER team, and continuously endeavor to clearly communicate that respect to our colleagues around the globe.

"Run away as fast as you can"

1.0
    Former Employee - Development in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Jaggaer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company was SciQuest and it was a great place to work. Work was fun, people were fun and a couple of company outings and perks like Hurricanes and Bulls tickets.

Cons

AKKR...it's that simple.... these guys are toxic and have totally destroyed a great company.... When they had mass layoffs most people knew they were coming... however there was no severance, medical benefits came to a halt... basically you had a few minutes to get your stuff and get out the door.... It was a real slap in the face to those who dedicated years to this company.

Jaggaer2019-10-02

March 9, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback. There were some changes needed for the long term health of the company, for sure. Effective fall, 2019, our new leadership team and private equity partners are focused on fostering a culture of engaged and exceptional teams. Please visit jaggaer.com to see how our mission and values have evolved to include empathy, transparency and fun.

"Quality Work Environment and Sales Leadership"

Current Employee - Account Director in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent Compensation Plan and Experienced Sales Leadership

Cons

Need to expand and strengthen product and corporate marketing

Jaggaer2019-08-05

March 2, 2020Vice President, Internal Communications

Hello, and thank you for leaving this review! We're glad to hear your feedback on our compensations package, and sales leadership. We think they're pretty great too. Thank you also for your feedback on our product and corporate marketing. We are working hard every day in every department to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex through our products. And that work will never end. We hope you have a long and happy career here at JAGGAER.

Found 248 reviews