Jaro Education Reviews

Found 977 of over 1,024 reviews

3.9
Jaro Education CEO Dr Sanjay Salunkhe
Dr Sanjay Salunkhe
Pros
  • "good salary, good infrastructure, seniors helpfull(in 78 reviews)

• "Very calm work environment with amazing people that make work stress way less(in 72 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance can be maintained(in 89 reviews)

• "worst work culture no work life balance(in 44 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

There is a nice and positive vibe everywhere and all the staff members are encouraging and challenging.

May 3, 2022 - Digital Campaign Executive in Goregaon East
      Business Outlook

Pros

I personally feel that every employee gets challenges. There is mobility in the administration which reflects in the results. There are too many pros to mention here and hence, I end up with major ones including a great salary package, professional treatment is extraordinary, no office politics and friendly, diverse and supportive work environment.

Cons

Rapid changes is restructuring the work pattern which sometimes bothers you.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love the way how the management at Jaro Education treats employees. I feel extremely secure here.

May 2, 2022 - IT Executive in Goregaon East
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive colleagues, an open and friendly environment and your expectations will get wings here if you’re ready to give in 120%

Cons

Old tech and slow-paced management must have to address the issue as I have filed complaints too many times.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It’s been magnificent to be a part of this prestigious organisation.

May 2, 2022 - Business Development Associate in Chembur
      Business Outlook

Pros

To earn image value, a great place to choose. Package is also excellent. For freshers, this is the best choice.

Cons

The only con according to me is the mighty workload pressure here.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have found ample opportunities here to learn and grow.

Apr 30, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Goregaon East
      Business Outlook

Pros

Special training has been provided here if you want to learn new things to grow your career.

Cons

As a fresher, I didn't gain much here. I have noticed a few instances of micromanagement here and except that, there are no major cons.

5. 5.0

I am currently working at Jaro Education for more than 3 years

Apr 25, 2022 - Junior Graphic Designer in Goregaon East
      Business Outlook

Pros

For designers, Jaro Education is a superb workplace to nurture your creativity. The equipment available here is the best in tech and performance.

Cons

Some approvals take a time.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

I personally feel this place as a better house for learning and developing your long-run initiatives.

Apr 28, 2022 - IT Executive in Chembur
      Business Outlook

Pros

For start-ups, there are lots of new opportunities here and make your CV effective and attractive. I too came up with the same intention but now I enjoy the place. The management not only provides guidance but also nurtures the young talent.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great here.

Continue reading
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

There are too many positive things to mention about Jaro Education.

Apr 28, 2022 - Marketing Executive in Goregaon East
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you have the skills and the passion to create changes with your smart work, Jaro Education offers you with the best opportunity to implement your talent into results. There is too much respect here for fresh minds and young talents rather than those organizations which prefer experience over skills.

Cons

Maybe if you are looking for high incentives, you should have to look for a different organization.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

May 12, 2022 - BDE/CDE in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice working culture and working environment

Cons

Less leaves are given to employees

Continue reading
    9. 5.0

Working as a full time employee at Jaro Education for more than 1 year

Apr 26, 2022 - Admissions in Goregaon East
      Business Outlook

Pros

The management is extremely understandable and takes care of the welfare of every employee.

Cons

An extremely challenging working environment which sometimes becomes too hectic and stressful.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

My experience at Jaro Education is terrific.

Apr 26, 2022 - Career Development Executive in Chembur
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are unlimited perks and benefits at Jaro Education. For employees, it’s a paradise to work and improve their knowledge, experience and skills.

Cons

I have noticed no major con except some signs of micromanagement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 977 Reviews

Jaro Education Reviews FAQs

Jaro Education has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,024 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Jaro Education to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 14% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jaro Education employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jaro Education. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

72% of Jaro Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jaro Education 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Jaro Education Job Seekers