Jaro Education Employee Reviews about "no work life"

Updated 18 Jan 2021

3.4
Jaro Education CEO Dr Sanjay Salunkhe
Dr Sanjay Salunkhe
Pros
  • "Good salary with incentives is provided(in 59 reviews)

• "The people are nice here and I am loving the work environment which is unlike the typical 9-5 desk job(in 58 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is hard to maintain(in 70 reviews)

• "No work life balance and flexibility(in 36 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "no work life"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Good

10 Feb 2020 - Anonymous Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good incentives if you could work hard

Cons

no work life balance

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Totally Sales Grid

6 Oct 2020 - Career Development Executive in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good Salary for freshers 2. Incentive plans are good 3. Has a lot of branches so easy to choose

Cons

1. As it is a core sales organisation , there is a high end pressure to meet monthly targets 2. Managers are rude and lack professionalism 3. HR approach is pathetic once you leave organisation as you have to daily call them and beg for your salary which was not paid due to notice period. 4. The product and services are not upto the mark for a customer which becomes difficult to convince the party for the purchase. 5. Growth in job role is restricted 6. No work life balance. employees are even made to work on sundays

4 people found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Worst Company to Work

18 May 2020 - Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing in good about Jaro. This company is big cheater they always fraud with his Employee and Customer and there HR she also fraud. Everything looks good and beautiful in this company but soon you are on the other side of table. All the positive reviews on this site are posted few days after joining, but after a month or so, no employee can post a positive review. They always change the policies as per their wish,never ever have thing of the employees that's why most of the employee leave this organisation. Salary is mostly not on time and you can be asked to be in office on weekend aswell. Extra punctuality demanded by the management. The job is tele calling from GM to Executives are doing tele calling.

Cons

No work-life balance. It was a 6-day job and you will not be getting any off or leave on weekends.Very bad relationship with customers. Selling fake Degrees and looting customer. work environment is very Toxic.Your job is always at risk, no matter how much good work you have done, The organization does not have funds to run operations. Better for your future not join this company.

5 people found this review helpful

Manager

Thanks for writing. You seem to have had a bad experience, had you raised your concern while in employment with us we would have definitely helped you. Jaro is a sales run organisation and we wish to grow fast. Sales organisations world over are aggressive and demanding. You should have opted for a non-sales role if you wanted a relaxed environment. As for policy changes are concerned, nothing is constant. As they say change is inevitable and situational. Certain policies need to be changed to suit the situation. As for fake degrees are concerned – we promote courses from IIM-A, IIM-T, IMT –Ghaziabad, Bharti Vidyapeeth and Welingkar Institute. These institutes are of repute and you would agree that there is no way in which they can give fake degrees.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a decent place to work

18 Jan 2021 - Business Development Executive in Navi Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning opportunities, amazing colleagues, good clients

Cons

Not so great management, pay is less, no work life balance

Manager

Thanks for writing and we are glad that you are having a good time at Jaro. Jaro is known to be a good pay master. Not quite sure why you felt that the payment is less.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee

Only for people who are completely money minded who would sacrifices there personal life

7 Jan 2021 - Business Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

Once you get the knack of it , it's ok

Cons

No work life balance out there

Manager

Thanks for writing. As they say "no pain no gain". Having said that I would like to state that Sales as a function is demanding and has some stress involved. Nevertheless as you rightly said one needs to get the knack of it and the work life balance shall be ensured. Also in the initial phase of your work life one needs to put in more efforts.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee

Not Good

14 Jan 2021 - Senior BDE in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not anything as such in total.

Cons

So Many , No work life , bad culture , politics.

Manager

Thanks for writing. You seem to have had a bad experience but we would have appreciated if you would have highlighted while in employment with us. Its still not late. Kindly mail us on hr@jaro.in if in case there are any specific occurance and we are sure to work around it and improve.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Can make money

27 Dec 2020 - Business Development in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can make good amount of money.

Cons

No work life balance . Language biased leaders

8. 3.0
      Current Employee

Enjoyed working for 3 years approx

6 Nov 2020 - Team Leader in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay organization, freedom of work is there

Cons

Management is very weak They should improve their product line and should work for marketing, no work life balance

Manager

Thanks for writing and acknowledging that we are a good pay master and we give freedom to work. Also we are happy to know that you have enjoyed your working with us. As for product line are comcerned - we have the best institutes in India as our Business Partner. Jaro is the only organisation in India having education solutions from KG till PhD level. Sorry to say but its not education and institutes of repute who build organisation and bring in strategies. If that would have been the case all Management Professors would have been best Entrepreneurs - but sadly thats not the case.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

About working life in Jaro

20 Nov 2020 - Graduate Trainee in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is very good and you can earn as much incentives as you can.

Cons

No work life balance is there.

Manager

Thanks for writing. Jaro is a growing sales run organisation. We agree that we are demanding. Sales cannot be generated without the rigour. You would agree that though we are demanding we are highly rewarding too

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Hardcore sales

10 Nov 2020 - Business Development Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

friendly environment to work good colleagues

Cons

no work life balance Data provided doesn't help for sales conversion

Manager

Thanks for writing. Sales organisations worldover do not provide data at all, we share data only to help sales staff get a headstart. Having said that this is not the only way in which we expect the sales staff to generate sales

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews