Johnson & Johnson "j j" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews about "j j"

Updated 11 Jun 2019

4.1
Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky
Alex Gorsky
2,456 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great work life balance at the office(in 533 reviews)

• "J&J is a big company and there is not much visibility for a intern(in 285 reviews)

Cons
  • "A J&J consumo entrou em um looping muito negativo de resultados que j(in 176 reviews)

• "Work/life balance can be tricky in some departments due to lack of resources(in 175 reviews)

Reviews about "j j"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Marketing"

Former Employee - Msr in New Delhi

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good culture.... everything positive

Cons

Nothing cons i really found about j&j

Johnson & Johnson2018-01-07

"Team Lead"

Former Employee - Team Leader

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work in term of work satisfaction , Good Policies .

Cons

No respect for women . Managers have no sense of how to talk to female . They almost harrass . They don't allow female to grow . No value for talent, knowledge , skills etc . Lot of favoritism. No respect for employees . It is dream of every person to work in J&J but it thrashes like anything due to poor culture.

Advice to Management

Pls look what is going on @ Baddi & Abad Facilities . Some Managers who do not know anything are ruling and trying to harass females . It is one of the best company to work but local people making it worst .

Johnson & Johnson2018-01-09

"Marketing & Sales Specialist"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Thiruvananthapuram

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Career growth, Compensation & Benefits, Training programs

Cons

Once used to J&J style of working, can get adjusted to other company's style of working bery easily. It will take time.

Johnson & Johnson2017-02-10
  4. "Intern in S&M area"

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

J&J has a relaxed work culture. 9-6 are the normal office timings. Good portfolio of products. Immense growth opportunities in each of the areas Great office Great work culture

Cons

Lower salaries as compared to competitors Less aggressive in its marketing and sales approach Not so much work to do

Johnson & Johnson2016-04-21

"Johnson & Johnson Medical"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are several advantages of working at J&J. I would list the corporate culture and emphasis on work life balance as a big advantage. J&J respects its women employees and strives to provide equal opportunities for all.

Cons

While J&J is a great company, some cons include the inability to adapt to change, which has been putting a lot of pressure on all the operating companies within J&J. The decision making process is very slow and there too much of internal stakeholder management and less of a customer focus.

Advice to Management

Shift your focus from internal stakeholders to external stakeholders as they are going to be the one's driving the growth for your organization. Quickly realize that the world is moving ahead at a much faster pace than your company is and if you don't adapt and change quickly, you will be left behind.

Johnson & Johnson2015-12-08
  6. "Enjoyed 4 roles during my 5 years experience with J&J"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Mumbai

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture is extremely good & the organisation encourages open communication. It is among the most ethical companies to work for, with a very strong compliance governance in place.

Cons

J&J is slow with market innovations and new product entry. Some products/ technology hit the market months after being introduced by competition.

Johnson & Johnson2013-10-09
  7. "I am really fortunate to be a employee of Johnson & Johnson and feeling proud"

Current Employee - Sales Coordinator in Calcutta

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's one of the leading Medical equipment company in world, when we are working with J&J definitely we feel glad.

Cons

I can not say anything as I am very satisfied to work with J&J

Advice to Management

Our upper management is very helpful, guide us like guardian at working place, we are really grateful for them

Johnson & Johnson2013-05-02
  8. "i was used johnson&johnson soap and cosmotics."

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than a year

Pros

i like this j&j company,because it is a big products of company

Cons

i 'll work in this company full time job..then i'll get good leadership quality into the finance..

Advice to Management

i'll do hard work..i'll become a good management in to this company..

Johnson & Johnson2012-09-25
  9. "J & J , Best MNC with local C grade HR department"

Former Employee - Assistant District Manager in New Delhi

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Products, Strong Back Up, Respectful among st people who use J & J products, Incentives are huge, facilities are good.

Cons

HR is useless, Company is very Commercial. On one side, they recruit people and on other side when they close some business, ask employees to leave without giving them any compensation. Those who want to work with J & J , they ask them to leave & those whom they keep, they leave themselves finding bigger opportunities in market. Job is very insecure in J & J.

Advice to Management

People above ADM/DM don't have anything much to do rather than settling credit notes of distributors. Design some effort assessment parameters for them. no. of days worked in field/no. of customers they meet/ the people whom they work with etc. i know people who have not came out of their home for more than 2 months in field in 2 years and getting promotions one over another. And, then they leave organisation.

Johnson & Johnson2012-08-07

"Got a chance to live in a culture of discipline with high ethical & moral values"

Management Trainee in Aurangābād, Maharashtra

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

Best reason to be a johnsonian is its Credo. In J&J we live our credo in every situation, which makes us better, stronger and happier.

Cons

J&J is a such a big company that we dont able to meet / interact with all the members of our johnsonian family.

Advice to Management

Please start 1 year knowledge/culture sharing program wherein young leaders will get a chance to work in atleast 5 different J&J sites.

Johnson & Johnson2012-05-05