66% would recommend to a friend
(1991 total reviews)
81% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary is good but after probation period it totally depends on manager.A fresher can go for it" (in 106 reviews)
- "5. Incentives are good and daily basis schemes are also there for earn money." (in 67 reviews)
- "work culture is good there" (in 42 reviews)
- "no reporting to office daily, salary on time, good incentive" (in 36 reviews)
- "Friendly and good environment in office primeses" (in 36 reviews)
- "no work life balance between us and help us saving people from disaster and to a better place to be" (in 83 reviews)
- "Poor management in the company and they don't care for the employee" (in 77 reviews)
- "justdial company good but manager problem" (in 33 reviews)
- "very high pressure given by manager" (in 31 reviews)
- "Fixed working hours." (in 29 reviews)
Found 1,991 of over 2T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.027 Nov 2023Business Development ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
There so such good thing to discuss about.
Senior manager will not allow you to grow. They are in a fear, that you will overtake them. So they always try to stamp on your head.
- 4.029 Nov 2023Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAkola, Maharashtra
Reson to work in just dial is you will learn in many skills like communication skills, negotiation,
For small cities just dial not be very worthful
- 2.017 Nov 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Only one is good is about their leave policy.
So many. Will promise you something and will make you do something else. I joined as an assistant Manager and while hiring only they told me that it's a team handling role but now they are making me work like an associate. It was promised 5days working and 2 weekoffs. But now there's no such thing I got to know. People are still following the old work culture and very unprofessional.
- 3.021 Nov 2023Associate Product Manager (APM)Current Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Good for freshers and less work load. But, depends on team. Core team has good work load.
Literally no benefits. Just keep in mind you will only be happy with your salary if it's decent.
JustDial Reviews FAQs
JustDial has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,049 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at JustDial to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
66% of JustDial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JustDial 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.