K12 Techno Services Employee Reviews about "no job security"

Updated 18 Jan 2021

K12 Techno Services CEO Jai Decosta (no image)
Jai Decosta
Pros
  • "Got many opportunities to learn and grow in this Organization(in 9 reviews)

• "work life balance ,good work culture(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work culture(in 6 reviews)

• "shouting people, no career path, disorganised, unorganised chaos, no job security, hire and fire culture(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "no job security"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Salary

3 Oct 2020 - Marketing Team Leader in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

On time salary, good environment overall

Cons

no job security for sales & marketing department

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

not a place to stay

18 Jan 2021 - Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

employee engagement activities were good. the only good thing.

Be the first to find this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

Hey There! We are glad to know that you approve of our workplace culture but it is upsetting to hear that your experience was not what you expected it to be. We will take your review as a feedback and will try to work on it. Cheers! Team K12

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Beware of this ominous place

4 Jun 2020 - Academic Coordinator in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don't know any such obvious pro

Cons

Horrible bosses who do not consider employees as living beings,being insulted in meetings is the norm, zero job security, numerous employees have been laid off in this crucial time with the consolation that they will be called back, horrible infrastructure, employees are constantly in fear, politics is the only way to survive here even if your work is average. All sorts of unethical practices are encouraged here.

5 people found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us is not being a good one, please reach out to your HR POC and discuss your grievances, the team will help you as much as possible. Also, we expect the employees to stand with us during these tough times and do not encourage any kind of politics. Cheers! Team K12

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company to work, no job security

11 Apr 2020 - Assistant Manager - Business Development in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

There won't be any pros for this company, there is no job security, they remove people from the work for no reason, worst top management

Cons

Company is worst, never recognizes work, long working hours, no job security, loss of pays for technical glitch, no respect to any employee, lot of politics.

3 people found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a very pleasant one, but we would love to improve on whatever fronts you suggested. Please reach out to your HR Point of contact with your grievances and we will all be happy to help you. Cheers! Team HR

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Worst management with worst heads

31 Jul 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Shift timing are flexible which is the only one thing is good.

Cons

1. Long working hours and late seating 2. No employee benefits, incetives, bonus, facilities 3. Treats like employees area slave 4. All the employees are waiting for annual increment but management is just thinking about their pockets only. 5. You can not have meeting for increment, you just have to accept the decision what they made. Luck by chance if you get increment then you have to wait for 3 months to get it. 6. School type work culture. 7. Company policy is very bad for employees 8. No job security at all, anytime they will ask you to leave the job to satisfy their ego 9. If you want a single pen, tissue paper, stationary or anything else, you just have to mail every time. 10. No growth or no development programs for the employee. 11. No appreciation, bonus, incentives for hard work. 12. Payment structure is very bad. You get your payment 15 days late. 13. They will not give you any chance to use all your leaves till year, and then your pending leaves gets waste but no worries they will call you on holidays to work again and again and they will provide you compoffs. 14. Youll get only tea and that is only half cup, if you want coffee you have to pay for it. Now you can imagine the thinking of the company. 15. If your head say 1+1 is 11, then you have to agree with that statement. If you going to correct them then the ego will come in picture and they will do anything to satisfy their ego. 16. So many people joining and leaving within a month because of this culture.

6 people found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not good. We make sure that our employees are taken care of and try to resolve the maximum possible issues, if they are brought to our notice. Since we are a growing organization, the environment that we work in is very dynamic and requires the employees also to work in a similar way. Please reach out to your designated point of contact, if there is anything that is pending from our end, we will make sure it is resolved at the earliest. Also, we have made a note of all your concerns and we will try to improve on those grounds. Cheers, Team K12!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews