K12 Techno Services Employee Reviews about "work culture"

Updated 6 Nov 2020

K12 Techno Services CEO Jai Decosta (no image)
Jai Decosta
Pros
  • "Got many opportunities to learn and grow in this Organization(in 9 reviews)

• "work life balance ,good work culture(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work culture(in 6 reviews)

• "shouting people, no career path, disorganised, unorganised chaos, no job security, hire and fire culture(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Very good Company

6 Nov 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance ,good work culture

Cons

no issues in my working

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Gud

26 Sep 2020 - Marketing Trainee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staff is very Supportive , nice work culture

Cons

No Cons everything is good

Head - IT Recruitment

Thankyou for a wonderful review of the organization! We are glad we had employees like you working with us. Cheers! Team K12

3. 1.0

Do Not Join

15 Sep 2020 - Softwaere Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing I can think of

Cons

No work culture, Self-claimed AI, ML enthusiasts, developers who have done a course on udemy,udacity or other online platforms feel they know everything. The amount of knowledge people have here is inversely proportional to their EGO.No proper architecture of projects. People with 1 or 2 years of experience are called Techleads and behaving like managers

2 people found this review helpful

Head - IT Recruitment

We are sorry that your experience was not very good. We shall consider your inputs and try to better our Technology Team. Cheers! Team K12

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging the status quo

4 Jun 2020 - Product Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tremendous learning opportunities, Always pushing the boundaries of what's out there, Passionate team, Great Management

Cons

Not a con really - Really hard working bunch of people so expect an intense work culture.

HR Assistant Manager

Thankyou for an amazing review of K12 ! We are glad to know that you are enjoying your time working with us. Cheers! Team K12

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

High level of mismanagement , no proper process

3 May 2020 - Academic in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

2nd and 4th Saturdays are off (many a times we are called even on weekends), travel allowance when they ask us to go somewhere

Cons

I couldn't really think of many pros actually. The infrastructure is bad, there are very fast unreasonable changes, rude and confused and egoistic heads, two academic heads of writing dept are very rude, keep on screaming at their team and make them stay late. Thnk God I am not there in that dept.Always make personal attacks. Salary is never on time, and all are overworked. Very negative work culture.

4 people found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

Thankyou for you review. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a very good one, though we have the best and most experienced department heads working with us. We will look into the concerns that you pointed and try to improve on those fronts, if there is any scope. Cheers, Team K12!

6. 2.0

Hate the culture

18 Jun 2020 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning, you get to build your own team and train them.

Cons

Poor work culture and values.

HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us is not being a good one, we urge you to reach out to your manager or your HR point of contact in order for us to be able to address your grievances. Cheers, Team K12!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

"Amazing Experience to be a part of K12 Techno Services"

6 Jun 2019 - H R in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's been wonderful to be a part of the company . Great Work Culture, Flexible work timings, Tremendous opportunities to grow.

Cons

There is nothing negative about it.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for the review, we are glad that we could make a difference. We strive to keep doing so in the future. Cheers, Team K12!

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Worst management with worst heads

31 Jul 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Shift timing are flexible which is the only one thing is good.

Cons

1. Long working hours and late seating 2. No employee benefits, incetives, bonus, facilities 3. Treats like employees area slave 4. All the employees are waiting for annual increment but management is just thinking about their pockets only. 5. You can not have meeting for increment, you just have to accept the decision what they made. Luck by chance if you get increment then you have to wait for 3 months to get it. 6. School type work culture. 7. Company policy is very bad for employees 8. No job security at all, anytime they will ask you to leave the job to satisfy their ego 9. If you want a single pen, tissue paper, stationary or anything else, you just have to mail every time. 10. No growth or no development programs for the employee. 11. No appreciation, bonus, incentives for hard work. 12. Payment structure is very bad. You get your payment 15 days late. 13. They will not give you any chance to use all your leaves till year, and then your pending leaves gets waste but no worries they will call you on holidays to work again and again and they will provide you compoffs. 14. Youll get only tea and that is only half cup, if you want coffee you have to pay for it. Now you can imagine the thinking of the company. 15. If your head say 1+1 is 11, then you have to agree with that statement. If you going to correct them then the ego will come in picture and they will do anything to satisfy their ego. 16. So many people joining and leaving within a month because of this culture.

6 people found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not good. We make sure that our employees are taken care of and try to resolve the maximum possible issues, if they are brought to our notice. Since we are a growing organization, the environment that we work in is very dynamic and requires the employees also to work in a similar way. Please reach out to your designated point of contact, if there is anything that is pending from our end, we will make sure it is resolved at the earliest. Also, we have made a note of all your concerns and we will try to improve on those grounds. Cheers, Team K12!

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

good place to work in this company

24 May 2019 - Assistant Manager Purchase in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

good environment, work culture, majority of employes are good to interact

Cons

i cannot see any cons

HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review, we are glad we could make a difference and we strive to keep doing so in future. Cheers, Team K12

10. 1.0

Assistant Manager

7 Nov 2019 - Assistant Manager-HR in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

salary is always on time.

Cons

Bad work culture Too much pressure

2 people found this review helpful

HR Assistant Manager

Thank you for your review, we have noted down your concerns and are continuously trying to work upon it. Cheers, Team K12!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews