Found 1,511 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low salaries and difficult to get increases" (in 56 reviews)
- "There has been too many change happening in the office lately and while the intention is good ( I know that the management just want to improve work) I believe that you cannot apply too many drastic changes at once" (in 52 reviews)
- "Bad managers that steal personal documents from employees." (in 17 reviews)
- "bad leadership, double standards for diferent persons" (in 16 reviews)
- "And no training on how to do any of it." (in 10 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW3 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
As someone who worked for KONE for 10+ years and went to pursue a different career path for a period of time but came back, I am very glad to be back. Since finishing my apprenticeship with KONE, I have been lucky enough to go to global training courses, formal education and leadership development. KONE invests in its people and supports career growth for those that also take an active approach to their own development. As part of a global company, there are always opportunities for moving roles, responsibilities and/or locations. Everyone is always willing to help and offer support, regardless of whether "it's their problem" or not.
KONE have come a long way over the last few years with their approach to flexible working and are making further improvements there too. Some say they expect a lot which I guess is true but rewards, opportunities and recognition are always there for when people when deliver.
KONE Reviews FAQs
KONE has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,901 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at KONE to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of KONE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KONE 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.