Cover image for Kapco Metal Stamping

Kapco Metal Stamping President Jim Kacmarcik
Jim Kacmarcik
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company - come to work here

22 Dec 2022 - Stamping Operator in Grafton, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership from top of the organization to my Director

Cons

Long hours, lots of work, a good thing but a challenge to keep it going

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for sharing this review with us. With 50 years of history and tradition behind us, Kapco recognizes the value of a strong team. Thank you for being a part of ours. We do offer some part time positions- If you'd like to learn more, please see your supervisor or email Wenger@kapcoinc.com.

2. 5.0

Kapco Internship

18 Dec 2022 - Industrial Engineering Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and helpful staff members, really wanted to have you be a part of the company.

Cons

Limited variety of work, however, still interesting stuff.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for sharing your experience as an intern at Kapco. We are glad your time with us was positive. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review as your feedback helps us continue to make improvements.

3. Join the Kapco Metal Stamping team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Leadership

20 Dec 2022 - Former
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Christmas party. Lots of gifts.

Cons

Poor pay. HOT! Terrible managers. Good supervisors but they're force by upper management to crack the whip. Owner only cares about his public image and not employees.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for your input on your experience at Kapco. We strive to provide an environment where our employees feel supported and also empowered to be a part of continuous improvement. We’re sorry you had a negative experience. We will use your feedback to make adjustments. For any other questions or comments, please email Wenger@kapcoinc.com or stop by our HR office.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

You'll do better anywhere else.

16 Dec 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

At least they'll never fire you. For anything.

Cons

Embarassingly poor executive leadership. Unfair and unclear pay. Terrible raises. No additional pay for "promotions." Insurance is unreasonably expensive. Bonuses are a joke bordering on a lie. Absolutely zero teamwork across departments. Rampant verbal abuse. Uninformative ambiguous reviews. Refuse to actually do anything to encourage employee growth. Like to pretend to do tangible things for employees, but it's all surface level nonsense or flavor of the day stuff. Company focuses on all the wrong things. Can't get good parts out the door and don't seem to want to. Employee feedback isn't taken into account in the slightest. Efforts to build up high achievers are dismissed because if a stellar employee is "needed" at a low level, they will be directly denied opportunities. Veneer of being a super great employer and caring about the community but are really just a bunch or corporate yes men trying to suck up to the CEO, who has no interest in manufacturing and should learn to focus on what makes him money. Serious safety issues (which go unaddressed and ignored.) Extreme condescension from management. Disrespect towards floor employees and anyone who reaches out to help them.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to read that you have not had a positive experience with us. We take employee feedback (past and present) very seriously. Each year we conduct an employee engagement survey to understand where we’re doing well and where we need to improve – and work each year on those areas that need improvement. We believe strongly in developing our teammates so much that this past year, we opened the Kacmarcik Center for Human Performance. A place where our employees can learn and grow personally, professionally, and spiritually. Furthermore, Kapco is part of Kacmarcik Enterprises, a portfolio of companies in the industrial, social impact and consumer sectors. While we are involved in many industries, manufacturing is always at the forefront as we continually invest in our people and state-of-the-art equipment. Safety is one of our highest priorities at Kapco, and a subject that we do not take lightly. We always encourage our teammates to report anything they do not feel is safe so we can address it immediately. As a company that takes employee feedback seriously, we would love to have a further conversation with you about your expressed concerns. Please email wenger@kapcoinc.com or visit our HR office.

6. 4.0

Decent Employer

22 Oct 2022 - Engineer in Grafton, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business is doing well, they invest in technology and care about people.

Cons

Some problems/bad employees don't get dealt with and can cause a lot of issues.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for recognizing our improvements! We are sorry to hear that you feel like bad employees are not being properly dealt with, as we take this very seriously. Please send an email with more information to wenger@kapcoinc.com or stop in the HR office. We would love to hear how we can do better.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

It's been a good experience, but Kapco needs some work

28 Oct 2022 - Laser Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are doing well business wise and have gotten better with treating their employees better.

Cons

There is a lack of communication between factory workers and office workers. The office workers change the floor plan, the manufacturing system, and don't brainstorm, ask advice from the factory workers, you know the people who actually work on the floor.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are always looking for ways to improve and would love to chat further with you. Please email wenger@kapcoinc.com with any specific requests or suggestions or stop in the HR office any time.

8. 3.0

Alright

6 Jun 2022 - Welder/Fabricator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good, hours are alright

Cons

Management is questionable. Youll be put where u make them the most money and you wont move.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you feel like you do not have room to move. We recently developed and launched a customized and personalized training curriculum designed to guide each employee along their career path through a variety of learning formats and hope that you are utilizing this resource! We would like to understand how we can better help you feel heard- please send an email with any suggestions or questions to wenger@kapcoinc.com or stop in the HR office and we will be happy to continue the conversation.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

2 May 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

many great benefits super fun

Cons

not that great of a work environment

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re happy to see that you enjoyed the various benefits that we offer and that you had fun during your time with us. However, we are sorry to hear that you did not feel that your work environment was optimal. If you would like to share further details, please send an email with suggestions to wenger@kapcoinc.com. Best of luck on your journey!

10. 1.0

Nothing of value to say

13 Apr 2022 - Welder
    Business Outlook

Pros

its a job at least

Cons

don't have enough room to list

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. If you are willing, please feel free to reach out to wenger@kapcoinc.com to share more. Your feedback will help us make improvements.

11. 3.0

Ok job

20 Mar 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent people to work with

Cons

Kapco is Nepotism at it's finest

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Kapco prides itself in hiring talented and smart individuals. We would love to hear more detailed feedback on what you would like to see improve within the organization. Please reach out to wenger@kapcoinc.com to continue the conversation. Best wishes!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews
</>Embed

Kapco Metal Stamping Reviews FAQs

Kapco Metal Stamping has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Kapco Metal Stamping to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kapco Metal Stamping employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kapco Metal Stamping. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

59% of Kapco Metal Stamping employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kapco Metal Stamping 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Kapco Metal Stamping Job Seekers