What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "most people are great) + opportunity to work on intellectually stimulating business challenges with some of the best minds around" (in 237 reviews)
- "Culture is great and fun!" (in 160 reviews)
- "Great peers and colleagues" (in 90 reviews)
- "Good salary and package." (in 52 reviews)
- "5. Good pay for doing no work (copy pasting at the most)" (in 36 reviews)
- "Poor work life balance and slower growth compared to MBB" (in 161 reviews)
- "Long hours which is okay when your young but gets increasingly hard when you get older." (in 138 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and clarity over its direction and how it intends to progress" (in 26 reviews)
- "Improvable brand recognition" (in 19 reviews)
- "Managers are applauded for working people half to death." (in 16 reviews)
Found 1,619 of over 2T reviews
Updated 27 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.012 Jul 2023Research AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Friendly environment. Minimal Micro management.
Currently only have office in Gurugram
- 3.04 Aug 2023AssociateFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMumbai
Variety of projects. Opportunity to learn operational projects.
Market reputation clearly inferior to MBB. Indian top management is highly toxic, prefers buttering over merit.1
Hi All I am on Notice period and LWD is 7th, October. Have offers from EY India and Deloitte India. But I am looking for MBB, Kearny and OW for management consulting role. Any referrals/ leads would be highly appreciated! Boston Consulting Group McKinsey & Company Bain & Company Oliver Wyman Kearney
Hi All I am on notice period and LWD is 7th Oct 2023. Have offers from EY India and Deloitte India. But I am looking for MBB, Kearny and OW for management consulting role. Any referrals/ leads would be highly appreciated! --- McKinsey & Company Boston Consulting Group Oliver Wyman Kearney Bain & Company
Whats generally asked in an engagement manager position interview ? How is the pay like ? Without MBA do they hire ? McKinsey & Company Deloitte Bain & Company Kearney Oliver Wyman Boston Consulting Group Accenture India
Kearney Reviews FAQs
Kearney has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Kearney to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
84% of Kearney employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kearney 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.