- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Cincinnati, OH, United States Area
- - Oxford, OH
- India - All Cities
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi Area
- - New Delhi
- - Noida
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta Area
- - Calcutta
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Bangalore
- - Haryana
- - Uttar Pradesh
Found 107 of over 171 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★14 Nov 2022 - Associate in New DelhiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
anyone who works here will get to learn a lot .
this place has no cons.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★1 Dec 2022 - Principal Associate in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Paymaster, good repo with multiple clients, so scope of work is good u get to work with premium clients with good exposure.
absolutely no work life balance, spoon people get good hike and promotions.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★8 Nov 2022 - Senior AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The Partners are understanding and supportive. Flexibility to decide your work plan.
A significant amount of legal associate's time is invested in attending to administrative work such as 'billing'. One has to fill-in timesheets, which consumes in a great deal of time.
- Current Employee★★★★★19 Oct 2022 - Executive AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to work. Friendly atmosphere at work place.
Nothing as negative point. Worked for 5+ yes.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★13 Sep 2022 - ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fancy office fancy people there.
Too much work no work life balance
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★15 Aug 2022 - Associate in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- good people - the corporate team has a pool system, so it gives exposure to diverse work - good pay
- long working hours - uneven distribution of workload
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Jul 2022 - Senior AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment. No politics. Best place to work.
There are no cons to this place.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★19 Jul 2022 - Associate in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay as per industry standards
No work life balance or humanity
- Former Employee★★★★★25 May 2022 - Senior AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team Offers many non-monetary benefits Transperant
Long hours Top heavy management
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★2 May 2022 - Principal Associate in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work and office culture were decent.
Long working hours, monotonous work, some office politics.
Khaitan & Co. Reviews FAQs
Khaitan & Co. has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 171 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Khaitan & Co. to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
83% of Khaitan & Co. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Khaitan & Co. 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.