Knowlarity Communications Reviews

Updated 28 Apr 2021

3.6
Knowlarity Communications CEO Yatish Mehrotra (no image)
Yatish Mehrotra
Pros
  • "No pros of working in Knowlarity"(in 12 reviews)

• "Work culture in the organisation is nice as Manager are very cooperative and give you freedom to work as per your convenience(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It is been almost a year I have left the organization but I am still waiting for my FnF(in 17 reviews)

• "you need to acknowledge the term called work life balance(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very good company

14 Apr 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can learn so many new tools

Cons

Not found as per my role

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good

13 Apr 2021 - Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time, supportive colleagues

Cons

Too much pressure , management will be on back

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work with freedom and ample opportunity to grow

21 Feb 2021 - Product Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

- This review is purely out of my self-interest as I came across a few people who were sceptical to join Knowlarity because of some past reviews - I am writing this as I need some people in my team and potential hires would be motivated to join Knowlarity - Salary is on time for almost 3 years now - Company is making profits with double-digit YoY growth and had provided good hikes even during the pandemic - Nothing to worry about the financial health of the company now as there was a time in the past when there was a lot of noise due to leadership change and internal turbulence which is not the case anymore - The business is doing well and there is a lot of focus on growth - Also, the sector is booming with double-digit growth in India and Knowlarity being the leader in the market, is for sure going to capture a leading share of the pie - People understand you here and they treat you as fellow humans who might have a lot of responsibilities at home - You are given enough freedom and space to work - You get the salary with some perks like insurance, food etc - You are supposed to bring your own laptop and will be given an allowance for it - So, buy yourself a personal MacBook with company money - The engineering team and product is given the greatest focus in the company - You get to work on a lot of technologies and get to learn a lot - I welcome good engineers to join Knowlarity and strengthen our team - Help us build a great product

Cons

- There is a noise which I have seen to be common among the startups in India - Lack of process can be frustrating at times

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company to work with

31 Mar 2021 - Assistant Manager - Inside Sales in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture Good environment Good salary Cooperating managers Good incentives

Cons

There is more job security. ... It can be a money-maker. ... You have autonomy. ... You get to follow your passion. ... It provides roots.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Knowlarity Sales Team

28 Apr 2021 - Associate Director, Sales in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job satisfaction, Open environment. Flexible culture. Innovative, Agile.

Cons

Compensation. Delayed Communication, Flat hierarchy

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Best company to start your career

11 Mar 2021 - Demand Generation Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture and environment

Cons

I did not experience any cons during my time with the company.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great organisation to start with

18 Feb 2021 - Senior Business Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture and management

Cons

No cons as of now

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Nice Product and Wonderful Organization to Enhance your Skill professional as well as personally

1 Jun 2020 - Senior QA Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am working here in Knowlarity for More than 5 years now and being a part of almost each of the Department.The experience here in knowlarity is wonderful as I learnt a lot professionally as well enhanced my inter personal skills. The core product team is highly skilful and competent to pull up any challenges.A good learning platform to enhance your skill as you have an option to get an ownership if your idea is useful for product and the customer experience.Managers maintains a healthy environment around which promotes free thinking and practical decisions.People working here diligently get good opportunity and I have seen one growing from individual role to a lead role within a very short span of time.So if you are competent and dedicated towards to the role given so you have a very nice opportunity to grow here. Work culture in the organisation is nice as Manager are very cooperative and give you freedom to work as per your convenience.And the office environment is nice here as its located in Ambience mall so we have everything available near office premises.

Cons

Sometime we feel that the team is small due to which people get to work even on weekend and late night to handle issues.Rest I do not find any other cons.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Worked with multiple teams in the company for the past 4 years

13 Jun 2020 - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

- You will never find yourself out of work, new projects and challenges keep you engaged. Atleast for those who find this a positive thing. - Friendly environment, even across team, everyone knows everyone. - Attractive products used by major enterprises. - Tech stack and architecture is strong. In fact use many aws components in our stack. - You often take the lead on solving problems. - The technical challenges you have to solve here require you think from multiple domains. It also encourages you to be more client empathetic while solving problems. - Provide a platform to discuss new technologies and I've seen many a times these discussions having to lead into new products for the organisation. - Encourage self upgradation, be it technologically or personally. You even get access to certifications. - Having been with the organisation even through times , seeing the company break even and being self reliant is a big pro.

Cons

- The internal opportunities and projects don't always come to you, you need to work a little extra towards creating these for you. - At times you might find the processes take some time to be streamlined. Processes such as hiring a member to your team. - Timings aren't always flexible, sometimes you do work weekends. - There is adhocness at times.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company review

7 Feb 2021 - Data Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work with

Cons

There are no cons for me

Continue reading