Knowlarity Communications Reviews

Updated 22 Jun 2020

3.6
Knowlarity Communications CEO Yatish Mehrotra (no image)
Yatish Mehrotra
Pros
  • "No pros of working in Knowlarity"(in 12 reviews)

• "good work culture and a lot of opportunities for freshers(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is been almost a year I have left the organization but I am still waiting for my FnF(in 17 reviews)

• "you need to acknowledge the term called work life balance(in 11 reviews)

1. "Worked with multiple teams in the company for the past 4 years"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- You will never find yourself out of work, new projects and challenges keep you engaged. Atleast for those who find this a positive thing. - Friendly environment, even across team, everyone knows everyone. - Attractive products used by major enterprises. - Tech stack and architecture is strong. In fact use many aws components in our stack. - You often take the lead on solving problems. - The technical challenges you have to solve here require you think from multiple domains. It also encourages you to be more client empathetic while solving problems. - Provide a platform to discuss new technologies and I've seen many a times these discussions having to lead into new products for the organisation. - Encourage self upgradation, be it technologically or personally. You even get access to certifications. - Having been with the organisation even through times , seeing the company break even and being self reliant is a big pro.

Cons

- The internal opportunities and projects don't always come to you, you need to work a little extra towards creating these for you. - At times you might find the processes take some time to be streamlined. Processes such as hiring a member to your team. - Timings aren't always flexible, sometimes you do work weekends. - There is adhocness at times.

2. "I've beed working with Knowlarity from last 10 years and it's beautiful place to work."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great colleagues to work with and a lot of learning/growth opportunities.

Cons

You will have to perform, there is no alternative.

3. "Ample Opportunities to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Demand Generation Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Easily approachable management 2. You will be provided ample opportunities to explore and expand 3. Employees are appraised and appreciated by CEO in every town hall for there good performance. 4. Employees have good work ethics, cooperative which provides solid platform to learn and grow with the organization. 5. Knowlarity ensure/invest in time to time training for their employees so everyone should be well updated.

Cons

Nothing as such. I had one earlier regarding morning snacks quality but after collective feedback it has been improved. Thanks

4. "Amazing Experience"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work Environment Timely Pay Able to work with many departments and to gain experience

Cons

Not much to learn after 3 years

Continue reading
  5. "Working with Knowlarity from past 6 Years."

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Easy reach to higher authorities / Friendly Environment / Flexibility of work / Employee -centric / Career Growth / Salaries on time always

Cons

Internal process is little bit Complex / Need to Improve more customer experience.

6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

1. New ideas are always welcome. 2. Always something new for learning 3. Friendly Environment 4. Skill improvementthrough various mode of learning. 5.Supportive Team 6. Teamwork

Cons

1.Sometimes Management focus and praise Tech &Sales. 2. No machanism for Promotion 3.HR policies are not clear.

7. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Senior Delivery Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work environment. lot of learning. Seniors and team members are supportive. Learning platforms are available.

Cons

Nothing to say as of now.

Continue reading
  8. "I have been working here at Knowlarity Communications full-time for the last Six Years."

Current Employee - Area Manager in Calcutta

Pros

Fantabulous Ambience & Work-life-balance to groom your skills in all domains, enriched with Culture, People, Opportunities and Teamwork.

Cons

Nothing as such, keep the good work head on with focus on Customer centric products & Solution.

Continue reading
  9. "Great Company environment"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Farīdābād, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning experience working at knowlarity, team spirit and energy is great

Cons

Do not allow employees to over time

Continue reading
  10. "So much for learning"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Knowlarity Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best exposure to all the latest technologies and full support for introducing new ones. Just take initiative and pitch in for your idea in product get your resources approval and start working on its feasibility. Enjoyed doing each and every task and everytime learnt a new thing People here are good and frank. Food quality is satisfactory but looking at the price per day its good

Cons

No con as of now but a suggestion that there should be more rooms for devs as most of the rooms are already being used for meetings

Found 202 reviews