Knowlarity Communications Employee Reviews about "no pros"

Updated Jan 30, 2020

Found 12 of over 267 reviews

3.8
Knowlarity Communications CEO Yatish Mehrotra (no image)
Yatish Mehrotra
Pros
  • "No pros of working in Knowlarity"(in 12 reviews)

• "Work culture in the organisation is nice as Manager are very cooperative and give you freedom to work as per your convenience(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It is been almost a year I have left the organization but I am still waiting for my FnF(in 17 reviews)

• "you need to acknowledge the term called work life balance(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "no pros"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Data Analyst || Internship

Oct 30, 2018 - Data Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

"No pros of working in Knowlarity"

Cons

Laptops provided should be in better conditions and availability of laptop should be looked into.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Jan 30, 2020 - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

there is no pros at all.

Cons

It is truly the worst conpany you can ever work with. No management at all salaries delay No protocols in the company Company even dont care for the employees Internal lags as well. Do not go with those positive reviews they all are scripted . Never join if u are fresher.

Marketing Executive

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to write this review. We strive to continuously improve and get better as a company and as a team. Since you are an active employee, we would urge you to share your concern with your Manager & HR team. Our teams are our greatest asset, and we continue to improve processes to ensure your personal and professional growth at Knowlarity.

3. 1.0

Jul 23, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

there are no pros to work in this organization

Cons

It is been almost a year I have left the organization but I am still waiting for my FnF. They are least interested to even revert on the email.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Executive

We would like to thank you for taking out time and reviewing Knowlarity. We strive to continuously improve and get better as a company and as a team, and so, we are taking your review very seriously. Being a fast-growing organization, various challenges come our way when we try to build something big and different. Your feedback plays an important role in making Knowlarity an employer of choice & one of the best places to work in the industry. Glassdoor is anonymous but if you'd like, we would urge you to reach out at hr@knowlarity.com to discuss the concern - we would be happy to help.

4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

worst company

Aug 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh
      Business Outlook

Pros

there is no pros at all

Cons

It is truly the worst conpany you can ever work with. No management at all salaries delay No protocols in the company Company even dont care for the employees Internal lags as well. Do not go with those positive reviews they all are scripted stay away from these fools cindi company at all

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company to work with.

May 17, 2018 - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros of working in Knowlarity.

Cons

This company is full of cons - 1. Employees do not get salary on time. 2. PB is part of salary but there is no fixed time when you get your PB. 3. Not giving FNF to their ex-employee after so may follow-ups or email. Company got their series C funding on fall 2016 but now they behave like a bankrupt. Even they are firing people with no reasons just to save money.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Developer

May 17, 2018 - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros working here. Only pros u will see in any reviews are submitted by HR .

Cons

Lots and lots of cons working here. 1. Salary never comes at time 2. PB which is part of salary , gets paid whenever company feels like giving 3. Arrogant top leaders except CTO. 4. Company never really cares about employees . 5. FNF of ex employees are pending since 1 year. 6. They will use all cheap hacks to do the fnf, so that they don’t have to pay a penny. 7. Company lacks ethics and core principles

7. 1.0
      Current Employee

Nov 3, 2016 - Senior Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

No Pros at all. Pathetic company

Cons

Employees treated like slaves. Salary is always delayed. Bunch of idiots in top level management

HR Head

Hello, It is unfortunate to read that we have given you this feeling. We strive to build a great company and that cannot happen if our people who will be on this journey feel the way you do. Are we perfect today, NO. Do we want to be better, YES! I would like to hear from you what we could do better to make you feel happier in Knowlarity. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at your convenience. Lets together work to build Knowlarity - Happy People, Happier Customers. Look forward to our interaction. Anu Yadav Head - HR

8. 1.0

Worst leadership management

Sep 9, 2016 - Devops Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros i could found in my tenure.

Cons

Before joining review twice your role and company status.

7 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Intern

Very poor working environment with "NO" salary

Aug 29, 2016 - Anonymous Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is absolutely no pros with with a Company like this.

Cons

1 - Poor working environment 2 - Little or No pay. 3 - The company comes for campus placements , gives you a very good offer, makes you work as an intern for 6 months with very less pay and then keeps on postponing your joining date and finally cancels your offer letter. This was done to all the people who were given offers. 4 - Higher level people claim they have ample amount of funding but salary is not provided in time (delayed by a month or so)

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 1.0

Unethical company

Feb 1, 2016 - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros of this company. They are good at writing fake reviews on glassdoor and other social media sites.

Cons

Worst company to work for. Salary was never on time. No full and final settlement. I know people who filed cases against them to get their fnf. I don't have that much energy left in me after working here. So I hope my fnf will come in one year. CEO is unethical. Knows nothing. Top management is useless. They try to kill innovation. Product code is so bad and you don't get time to improve it.

9 people found this review helpful

HR Head

Dear Alumni, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to hear that you left us with such a disappointment. I wish you all the best in your next assignment and hope you will find the environment you are looking for in a company. We are working hard to create a company where all employees are valued equally and feel empowered to succeed and grow with us. We have grown rapidly in the last one year and with high growth comes a lot of changes. We are also a trying to adapt and change culturally to match this speed. Through our regular town hall meeting , skip sessions, voice of employee survey , one on one meetings , we are working hard to seek feedback and connect on a personal level with as many of our employee as possible while continuing to try and maintain a fun, dynamic, caring environment. Seems our efforts have not met your expectations. I hope yours was an isolated experience as this is certainly not the reality for most. Still, reading your opinions here, makes me reflect and think about ways to adapt and do more to ensure you and others feel valued and appreciated. Please do participate in Alumni Feedback survey that you receive in the coming week so that we can improve further. You can also directly write to me at anu.yadav@knowlarity.com. Would love to talk and understand more from you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews