The latest conversations about Tech India
Got a burning question about Kyriba Corp.? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kyriba Corp. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I work with are great and make coming to the office enjoyable." (in 21 reviews)
- "I have been here more than a year now and am very pleased to be part of a global team." (in 14 reviews)
- "Great benefits and I had the opportunity to work remotely." (in 14 reviews)
- "Learning experience and awesome colleagues to work with." (in 13 reviews)
- "Good salary and good location" (in 11 reviews)
- "saturate market, aggressive behavior, bad management" (in 14 reviews)
- "Blame culture." (in 9 reviews)
- "Awful leadership." (in 8 reviews)
- "poor training" (in 5 reviews)
- "Most upper management hired from other companies, which many times is a 'death sentence' for people who are trying to get promoted within the company." (in 4 reviews)
Found 265 of over 330 reviews
Updated 13 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.013 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Diego, CA
toxic culture that has led to years of non stop attrition. so many folks brought in only to be lost in the never ending shuffles, with old timers wrecking havoc on any injection of fresh blood or management know how. the change of CEO, 4 years too late, should lead to the right change as prior CEO had ran out of ideas but also ran out every decent hire that would not toe the line. the heavy French culture has been detrimental to growth in the US. worse, the French HR culture has decimated good talent in ways hard to imagine outside the French borders. maybe the PE owners are finally waking up and growing a spine: they were absent the past 4 years. many folks are awaiting some kind of miracle from a new CEO as the rumbling around worthless equity had been loud. folks stay out of lack of options. stay away. this is a messy ship. if you have a good thing going in sales, don't join. if you are in engineering, call folks who left to see if the technology stack is to your liking. when there's a CEO change in pe, jump in around year 2.5 of the new CEO. you don't even know if she will last.
Toxic environment driven by dysfunctional management . Founder and CEO still micromanaging everything. Only CTO has any kind of independence given his Prigozhin style. No CRO, no CFO. Struggling with worthless equity plan. Owners missing at the wheel. This is a French organization. it's not a con unless you always dreamed of starring in the movie silence of the lambs and wanted the main role to be the head of HR. HR at Kyriba puts Anthony Hopkins to shame.2
- 5.05 Sept 2023Full-Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee
Very positive people and the company culture! Everything is at the top level while interviewing. Support and flexibility through the whole hiring process is great. The communication and approach to candidates is outstanding. Super impressed!
Did not notice any! I hope you'll have same great experience as I did.
Kyriba Corp. Reviews FAQs
Kyriba Corp. has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 330 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Kyriba Corp. to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of Kyriba Corp. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kyriba Corp. 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.