68% would recommend to a friend
(2444 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and learning" (in 250 reviews)
- "Good work culture and you can learn more if you are placed in good project." (in 126 reviews)
- "Good work environment and ambience is very friendly" (in 45 reviews)
- "The company provides good Job Security" (in 43 reviews)
- "Employee benfits was good and culture" (in 41 reviews)
Found 2,444 of over 3T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.016 Nov 2023Senior consultant system managementCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
When somebody asks where do you work, you don't have to explain. Just say the name and they will know it. It will also do good on resume. Then, my first client was really good and I still miss them now.
The appraisal I got was ridiculous to say the least. I have received 4/4 rating from the my LTIMindtree manager for outstanding performance and also received very good complements from my client back then. Still they gave me 0.4% increment, which is merely ₹500/- increment per month. I am asking, why do they care to give an increment at all after all? The employee is putting his effort and earning good complements from the customer, also getting excellent reviews from the manager, but still. Manager said he gave me maximum reviews for my performance but rest is not in his hands, every other decision is made by the upper management. What is the point of dedication and hard work in a company where they treat you like this? To top in all of, the next client where I got in turned to be a real head ache, and cracked the record of being in the worst team and worst project that I have ever been part of in my whole career. I would like to mention the client's name, but I am not doing that right now out of professionalism.2
- 1.028 Nov 2023Senior Manager Program and Project ManagementCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
I do not see any perks of working in this company except shift allowance.
*** Please do not join and ruin your career*** Very Toxic work culture, if you are working for Microsoft project forget your life, self respect and everything. At the time of hiring they tell you that it is program and operations manager role and the JD also mentions the same, however after joining you will understand that it is customer service support role for Microsoft products. Being a manager you are expected to make customer calls daily. Nothing to learn. Pathetic HR support. You need to wait for months to get enrolled for insurance. Leave policy is worst. No structured or standardized environment. No job security, your job is dependent on client. Leadership does not have basic empathy towards their employees. They say its rotational shifts however they will not change the shift till 7-8 months. They will force you to work in graveyard shifts. Work life balance is zero, you have to extend at any cause and work for 12-13 minimum to complete your work daily. I had family emergency and need to work from home on one particular day however my unemphatic manager called me at midnight 1 am and asked me to come to office for work.2
- 3.027 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsChennai
1. Amazing people to work with, you actually function as a team without any politics. 2. Relocation is comparitively easier. 3. No one wants you to overwork yourself.
1. Before the merger, the essence of L&T group was pretty much visible and it was amazing, but ever since the merger announcement, it is complete chaos. The work culture has turned horrible. 2. Employee perks are stripped off left & right. 3, Don't expect higher salary hikes(20-25% only). Annual appraisals are average (8-12%), rarely it goes above this range.
- 4.025 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee
One of the standout features is the emphasis on learning, which is largely dependent on the client or account you are assigned to. In my case, I found myself immersed in a plethora of learning experiences, allowing me to explore various ideas and tech stacks. The exposure provided has been instrumental in broadening my skill set.
A notable drawback, especially for freshers, is the lack of alignment between project allocation and individual skills and interests. Unlike in college where one has the freedom to choose areas of passion, the project allocation process here may not necessarily align with an individual's skills or interests. This can be a challenge for those who are particularly passionate about specific technologies or domains.
- 1.012 Oct 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee
No Pros, Only Cons - Disappointed
I joined LTIMindtree in Jul 2023, I have left the MNC one tier companied like HCL, TCS and joined only one LTIMindtree. Theyhave told about the Welcome gift and joining bonus which will be given in the first month's salary. I have spent almost 4 months but till now i have not receive any joining bonus and my welcome gift. I have sent a lot of mails to the reporting manger, people partner and HR. No body has taken the responsibility and they have not given me any reply. For the first 2 months i was completely free, they were not allotted any project to me. Finally i received the client interview mail but again i was cleared 4 round for client interview. Again for 2 months i was completely free and client kept me in a buffer state. I received the client laptop by courier but it was in damaged condition, I sent a lots of mail to manager requesting to arrange the courier again. They said you have to pay for damaged laptop, After that they said you will have to go to the client location to replace the laptop. I had requested them to provide air tickets and accommodation for this. They completely denied to pay me for these expenses. I completely disappointed with LTIMindtree . I would never ever recommend anyone to join this orgnization.25
- 3.025 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
1. **Reputation and Brand Value:** If LTIMIndtree has a strong reputation in its industry, it can provide you with a sense of job security and professional pride. 2. **Career Growth Opportunities:** Evaluate the potential for career advancement within the company. This includes opportunities for promotions, skill development, and access to training programs. 3. **Work-Life Balance:** Companies that prioritize work-life balance are often attractive to employees. Consider factors such as flexible working hours, remote work options, and vacation policies. 4. **Compensation and Benefits:** Competitive salaries, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits packages are important considerations. This includes health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks. 5. **Company Culture:** A positive and inclusive company culture contributes significantly to job satisfaction. Look for a workplace where your values align with the company's values. 6. **Innovation and Technology:** Companies that invest in cutting-edge technologies and innovation can offer exciting and challenging work, helping you stay relevant and advance your skills. 7. **Employee Development Programs:** A commitment to employee development through training programs, workshops, and mentorship can enhance your professional growth. 8. **Financial Stability:** A financially stable company is generally a more secure place to work. Consider the company's financial health and stability in your decision-making process. 9. **Social Responsibility:** Companies that prioritize social and environmental responsibility may be more attractive to individuals who value corporate citizenship. 10. **Communication and Transparency:** Clear communication and transparency from leadership contribute to a positive work environment. It helps employees feel informed and engaged in the company's goals. To get specific insights into the pros of working for LTIMIndtree, I recommend checking their official website, employee reviews on platforms like Glassdoor, and any news articles or press releases about the company. Additionally, reaching out to current or former employees through professional networking sites may provide valuable firsthand experiences.
1. **Poor Work-Life Balance:** If the company has a culture that demands long hours or doesn't support a healthy work-life balance, it could be a potential drawback. 2. **Limited Career Growth:** If there are limited opportunities for advancement within the company or if the company doesn't invest in employee development, it might be a downside for those seeking career progression. 3. **Unclear Communication:** If the company lacks clear communication from leadership, it can lead to confusion among employees and a lack of understanding of the company's direction and goals. 4. **Inadequate Compensation and Benefits:** If the compensation and benefits package is not competitive compared to industry standards, it may be considered a con. 5. **Toxic Workplace Culture:** A toxic work environment, characterized by negative attitudes, lack of teamwork, or poor management, can significantly impact job satisfaction. 6. **Lack of Flexibility:** Some individuals value flexibility in work arrangements. If the company is rigid in its policies regarding working hours or remote work, it could be a potential con. 7. **Financial Instability:** If the company is facing financial challenges or uncertainty, it could impact job security and overall satisfaction. 8. **Ineffective Leadership:** Poor leadership can contribute to a variety of issues within a company, including low morale, lack of direction, and decreased employee engagement. 9. **Limited Benefits Package:** In addition to salary, the benefits package is crucial. If the company does not provide adequate health insurance, retirement plans, or other benefits, it could be a drawback. 10. **Inadequate Training and Development Opportunities:** Lack of investment in employee training and development may hinder professional growth and skills enhancement. It's crucial to research and gather information specific to LTIMIndtree to determine the actual working conditions and company culture. Employee reviews on websites like Glassdoor and LinkedIn can offer insights, and networking with current or former employees can provide valuable perspectives on both the positive and negative aspects of working for the company.
- 5.025 Nov 2023Senior Technical ManagerCurrent Employee
Currently in Shared Services Network where we need to work with different customers and it gives opportunity to work in different environments aa we take care whole infrastructure mostly in Firewalls & also Wireless, routing, switching
Need to understand technologies used in client environment which takes sometime but we need to manage till that time.
- 4.029 Nov 2023Cybersecurity SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Facilities and employe benefits are satisfactory. Work pressure and manager depends on the project as any other service based company. Work culture seem to be better than other service based Indian MNCs.
Projects and roles are not allocated based on employee skills. Switching projects are not easy. Appraisal and increments are pathetic and overall the processes are not employee friendly.
- 5.020 Jul 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Diversity and Inclusion Insights: Glassdoor provides information about a company's commitment to diversity and inclusion, helping job seekers find organizations that value a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. Employee Growth Opportunities: Glassdoor reviews often highlight opportunities for professional growth, such as training programs, mentorship initiatives, and career advancement prospects within the company. Work-Life Balance Support: Job seekers can learn about how companies prioritize work-life balance through employee reviews, enabling them to find employers that value their well-being and offer flexible work arrangements. Transparent Feedback Channels: Glassdoor encourages open communication between employees and employers, allowing companies to gather constructive feedback and improve their organizational practices. Employee Benefits and Perks: Glassdoor reveals valuable insights into the various benefits and perks companies offer, such as health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, wellness programs, and more. Positive Company Culture: Glassdoor's employee reviews often shed light on positive company cultures, showcasing organizations that foster a supportive, inclusive, and engaging work atmosphere.
Lack of Work-Life Balance: Some employee reviews may highlight challenges in achieving a healthy work-life balance due to demanding workloads, long hours, or limited flexibility in scheduling. Limited Career Growth Opportunities: Job seekers might find reviews mentioning limited opportunities for career advancement or a lack of clear paths for professional development within the company. Communication Issues: Negative feedback on Glassdoor could reflect communication challenges within the organization, such as unclear expectations, poor internal communication, or a lack of transparency from management. Compensation and Benefits Concerns: Some employees may express dissatisfaction with their salary and benefits packages, feeling that they are not competitive compared to industry standards. Toxic Work Environment: Glassdoor reviews might mention a toxic work environment characterized by unhealthy competition, a lack of teamwork, or instances of harassment and discrimination.1
LTIMindtree Reviews FAQs
LTIMindtree has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,536 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at LTIMindtree to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
68% of LTIMindtree employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LTIMindtree 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.