La Presse Montreal Reviews
88% would recommend to a friend
(16 total reviews)
M. Guy Crevier
85% approve of CEO
Found 16 of over 65 reviews
Updated 13 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.013 Sept 2023Fullstack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Work-life balance, products used by millions and competent teams
Average salaries, union conflicts with hierarchy
- 4.06 Oct 2022Human Resources Business Partner HRBPFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Extremely professional people, quality people, fun, nice projects!
Lots of hierarchy in the HR team.
- 5.031 Aug 2021Creativity Media Project ManagerCurrent EmployeeMontreal, QC
The people that works at La Presse are really friendly and competent
Salaries are not that high for certain position
- 4.025 May 2021Financial AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMontreal, QC
good working conditions, great people and team
not enough work for the opportunity to be stimulating, 9 to 5 type of job. Also, the environment is not the most attractive for young professionals1
- 5.012 Jun 2014Senior Automation QA EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
I was enjoying the time while I was working at La Presse. This is like a big family with a super friendly environment and work conditions. The R&D department is following the real Agile methodology which makes the progress visible and continuously increasing. The management team is very nice and always open to their team members opinions and suggestions. Working at La Presse is an excellent opportunity to learn new technologies and to progress in career.
To many types of good coffee in the kitchen room, that creates difficulties to make the choice.1
- 3.06 Dec 2016Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Location of Old-Montreal is awesome. A first for me and I enjoyed it. The work space is efficient and visually stimulating. The product itself (La Presse+) is really a piece of Art
Not fully qualified individuals Minifying the risks of having less-than-perfect quality code I'm sorry to say it, but I don't believe in Unions, unfortunately, chances are you'll be under one.