Landmark Group Employee Reviews about "no growth"

Updated 8 Dec 2020

Found 15 of over 832 reviews

3.7
Landmark Group Chairperson and CEO Renuka Jagtiani (no image)
Renuka Jagtiani
Pros
  • "Well structured work environment(in 39 reviews)

• "Work life balance and very experienced senior management’s team people oriented company(in 34 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Maintaing Work life balance in the organisation(in 27 reviews)

• "Multi-Level Hierarchy & No Growth opportunities(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "no growth"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

8 Dec 2020 - Software Development Engineer (SDE) in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life Balance is good

Cons

Hikes are not great No Training No growth

2. 2.0

Not recommended

10 Oct 2019 - Content Writer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can expect Job security and longevity here.

Cons

No growth, No learning, Monotonous, Office politics

3. 3.0

Internal Audit

13 Nov 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance in company

Cons

No growth oriented work in company

4. 5.0

Na

22 Oct 2020 - Store Manager in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job security Helpful management Great work life balance Good line managers Best place to work

Cons

Not good pay Bad appraisal No growth Bad incentive policy Just work for 5 years and leave

5. 4.0

Stable

24 Oct 2020 - Product Manager in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is stable in the region

Cons

Very little to no growth

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Indian Company in Dubai

3 Feb 2019 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brand and area over all benefit

Cons

Low Salary No growth

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Very bad

18 Nov 2017 - Assistant Manager in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Petrol allowance - Advance rental from your salary - On time salary credit

Cons

- They promised me a lucrative role and when I quit my job and moved to UAE they gave a different role all together. I was hired for Business intelligence and when i landed in UAE they gave me auditors job. unbelievable. - Very bad health plan : Covers very few good hospitals - No growth aspect or rather no clear career path defined - They dont care or respect you as human being. Espesially HR. My wife was asked to leave in her 9th month pregnancy, despite she being one of the best performer. Excuse was they was shutting down the team so she had to leave. - Your performance is not related to your promotion and hike. Best part is they dont even tell you your rating after your annual rating discussion. You get know only after its effective therefore you cannot negotiate or do anything about it. - They take your passport even if u are not handing cash directly.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Lots of potentials but not open to the inner Landmark team

19 Jul 2012 - Buyer in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can develop a house brands. Travel to fashion trendy places. Chance to get involved in all the aspects of business.

Cons

Very narrow minded mentality towards business and employees. The compensation and salary packages are very low and very skewed between Asians and Europeans. The group is not open to change and do not accept new ideas easily. No growth. No harmony or interaction with the other companies in the same premises.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Tread carefully! Lifestyle is the worst company to join (in Landmark Group), EVER.

22 Sep 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company gave me a chance to come to Dubai, for which I will be very thankful always. They have a string presence in the Gulf market. Everybody knows about the company name, which is good. It is a well established brand / chain of stores.

Cons

Although other verticals are good, Lifestyle is the most pathetic brand to work with, ever. Crappy management, hire and fire situations, no growth, no work culture and worst thing being, they have no respect for people whatsoever. anybody can be thrown out at any time. Join any other brand of Landmark Group but never join Lifestyle, unless you want to have some adventure with your career. Lots of office politics, only those who can do buttering of CEO and higher management can survive. Honest workers shall be very disappointed. Any policy can change at any time and to suit the management, no clear data on profits and sharing, which was promised while joining, never got a raise and never got any bonus, because I did my work with utmost conviction and being true to myself and me team. I never did any show off that hey! Look at me I am loud and I am working, so give me a raise, instead I wanted my work to speak for myself, and I was so wrong. I wish I had those vamp like qualities, I could definitely survive here. Please never ever join Lifestyle, this is my advise to you. If you do, do it at your own risk and have aback up plan ready.

6 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Assistant Manager-Audit & Financial Analysis

19 Feb 2018 - Audit Assistant Manager in Dubai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top retail company in GCC & MENA region.Exposure is more.Worked with various nationalities .International experience

Cons

Multi-Level Hierarchy & No Growth opportunities

1 person found this review helpful