LeadSquared Reviews

Updated Oct 19, 2021

Found 194 of over 221 reviews

3.9
LeadSquared CEO Nilesh Patel (no image)
Nilesh Patel
Pros
  • "I have been working at leadsqaured from past 4 years and I am very happy with the work environment(in 18 reviews)

• "The positive work culture and constant support from the organisation encourages us to walk an extra mile to achieve our goals(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Office working hours are 9am-6pm(in 5 reviews)

• "Sometimes it becomes hard to maintain work/life balance(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work culture

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work at.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Customer Success Implementation

Oct 16, 2021 - Implementation Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Workplace High Growth Opportunity Good Team Inclusive Responsiblity

Cons

Issue with some clients due to sales promising irrelevant details

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=LeadSquared~1014551
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Oct 11, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and competitive salary

Cons

Nothing that i can think of

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's a highly competitive environment. You're allowed to take risks and experment

Oct 5, 2021 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning. Everyday there is something new to learn. Smart work is highly appreciated.

Cons

You're pushed at times you don't expect to be. It's the same with most sales roles but there are times that you just want to do nothing but that's not encouraged.

6. 3.0

none

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice place to work in

Cons

nothing as such found in company

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Excellent work life balance

Sep 26, 2021 - Software Test Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work Everyone is helpful

Cons

No cons as of now

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Leadsquared

Oct 7, 2021 - Senior Product Support Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Support team is really collaborative and fun to work here.

Cons

At times work can be too much and beyond limits.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Company that shaped my career

Sep 14, 2021 - Director in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

We get to drive the projects end to end (requirements gathering, analysis, architecture, designing, UX/UI, development, testing, delivery and support) Earlier there used to be lot of rework as we used to develop first and think later. But, now things have improved a lot. We now emphasize more on requirement gathering, analysis, discussions and architecting well before starting the development. We get freedom to explore different services and tools in the lower environment. Even if the project is delayed, the management try to understand the reason and give us ample time to complete it. Good bonding can be seen between the members of each team. People are willing to help others even if they are busy with their own work. We get to work with people with great minds. Everyone share their experiences making sure others get to learn. Most importantly whatever we say is also heard. Management is down to earth and is accessible to everyone which is a really great thing. Awards and recognitions are done at regular intervals to keep people motivated. Employees are paid well. New learning and certification programs are being brought to make sure people grow with the organization. Monthly connect with the management and all the employees of the company in the all hands meet gives us a good idea of what is happening in the organization, how is the company growing, changes in policies, etc. Last but not the least, even in this tough times of covid, company made sure that everyone gets the salary on time and people in need gets help in all possible ways.

Cons

Sometimes we need to work in the off hours or weekends to deliver few items. This is ok for the customer committed items or critical issues causing impact to customer's business. But, sometimes it happens even for items which are not so critical. This can surely be avoided with better analysis and communication.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Amazing learning curve

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is such that it pushes you to learn more to deliver more

Cons

None as far as my experience tells

11. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Highly ambitious and successful startup short on ideas for future scale up

Aug 9, 2021 - Business Analyst in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.People at executive level are helpful. 2.Timely salary. 3.Helpful with WFH accommodations. 4.Good benefits for employees wrt leaves, other compensations.

Cons

1.No proper KPIs are set. People do the work as and how they wish. 2.Favoritism in teams. 3.HR is inexistent. They have hired a new director for HR. Hopefully there will be some changes. 4.Ownership from managers are non existent where the employee is left high and dry.

Continue reading