LeadSquared Reviews

Updated 3 Jul 2020

3.8
LeadSquared CEO Nilesh Patel (no image)
Nilesh Patel
Pros
  • "I have been working at leadsqaured from past 4 years and I am very happy with the work environment(in 14 reviews)

• "Leadsquared is a great place to work as -(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "As such no cons, It depends on how to deal with the Situation(in 17 reviews)

• "No specific Cons, but a wonderful place to work(in 4 reviews)

1. "Good working place"

Current Employee - UI Designer in Bangalore

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a fresher, it is a good place to start a career. I was an intern for a year. Now I am a full-time employee. I had learned a lot, with the guidance and the feedback that I got helped me to enhance my skills, not only design but also helped me to enhance my software skills with which I was able to deliver all my deliverables.

Cons

Have not find any till now

"Friendly work environment"

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked here as an intern for an year. Now, I am a full time employee. I really like the work environment, its friendly and transparent. Every day is a learning experience. People here are encouraging and supportive.

Cons

Did not find any yet.

"Being a fresher, it is a great learning experience for me."

Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time

Pros

The learning experience so far is great. Even though I was an intern back then, I was given equal opportunities and responsibilities as an employee which helped me learn to a great extent. My mentors are really great and always supportive. They correct me when I go wrong and appreciate me when I do right. They have trained me well and within in a short span of time I could see the growth in myself. Apart from technical skills, skills like confidence, taking up responsibility, being able to think and work under pressure, team work etc. are some other things that I have learned and am continuing to learn.

Cons

There can be a lot of pressure and sometimes I feel I'm not able to handle it well. But when I see in the long run, that is what makes it challenging and makes me stronger.

4. "Amazing Work Culture"

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was fortunate enough to join LeadSquared as an Intern in June 2019. In my course of internship I have learned all the Software Development skills from the very core. This Organization have very friendly culture . I found my colleagues to be very helpful and they pushed me forward at every step. Now, I'm very pleased and honored to continue in this organization as a Software Engineer and I hope that my journey would be very fruitful for me and the organization as well.

Cons

Did not find any yet.

5. "Best Company I have working with"

Current Employee - Visual Designer in Bangalore

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working in this company for one year as an intern. Now I am pursuing an employee. Honestly, I like the whole working environment and teamwork of the company. LeadSquared taking care of all the employees of the company. They used to conduct some extracurricular activities to make an enthusiastic environment inside the company.

Cons

I don't fine any cons yet

Continue reading

"Amazing learning experience right from rhe very start"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Noida

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for less than a year

Pros

Responsibilities are shared right from the very start of the job here , thus an amazing learning experience. Supportive environment, makes the learning experience smooth sailing.

Cons

Nothing as such , so far so good

"Good for freshers"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I worked at LeadSquared full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a good place to start your career as a fresher. You get lot of responsibility and learn in a fast paced environment. The mentors are helpful, who help in learning the project and tasks. Most of the projects are dependent on these mentors. There is always work recognition for any employee who makes a difference. Environment is friendly, but someone said they have been called "Oye" in the office. We were even called by whistling - and it is a true story. Only when I came to a new company, I realized this is unacceptable behaviour. Overall, a good place to start your career, but you will have to work very hard to become successful and productive.

Cons

There is a lot of - "My way or the highway" followed by some leaders. A lot of power is given for them to decide everything without proper discussions, because of which a lot of time is wasted.

8. COVID-19

"Learning for freshers"

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. I have been working in leadsquared since 1 year as an intern and now I am converted as a full time employee. I have learned lot's of new technology during this period. 2. Mentors are so helpful and friendly. 3. During Covid-19, I have heard the situation from my friends, those who are working in other organization but the kind of trust leadsquared shown in this time is priceless. 4. Fastest growing organization.

Cons

1. Sometimes working hours may be an issue, depends upon your work too.

9. "Good Working experience"

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for more than a year

Pros

1)I have been working with Leadsquared for more than 1 years. Joining Leadsqaured is a life-changing experience. You get to work with some very talented folks. There is a lot of learning, very good growth. 2)provision of work from home, cool managers, excellent leadership principles.

Cons

no Cons as such.But Sometimes too much work, which is obvious as it is a startup

Continue reading

"Amazing Growth and Complete Ownership of Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at LeadSquared full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am lucky to kickstart my career first as an intern and then as a full time employee at LeadSqaured. LeadSquared has provided me with a lot of learning experiences and opportunities to grow both as an individual and as a team. The organisation is very supportive and interactive and they promote the idea of taking initiative and ownership of your work. Apart from this, the work environment is very positive and friendly and the people working here are not treated merely as employees but as an respected individuals. We have singers, artists, bloggers, poets, writers, sportspersons etc. among us and the company encourages them to also pursue their passion alongside. Hands down, LeadSquared is one amazing company to work for, with its awesome founding team, positive work culture and a plethora of growth opportunities.

Cons

Honestly, no specific cons as such

Found 107 reviews