Leeco Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

1.9
YT Jia

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Free snacks and asian-themed lunch (they have now cancelled free lunch) (in 7 reviews)

• There are no pros to write about (in 7 reviews)

1. "LeMall Marketing"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bengaluru

I worked at Leeco full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dynamic Team Members - talented people from various backgrounds from whom you can learn
    Autonomy - the organisation encourages you to innovate
    Good Compensation
    Friendly culture

Cons

Budget issues
    Teams sometimes work in silos

Advice to Management

Need an overall strategy that unifies the interests of all teams

"Roller coaster"

Pros

Nothing much to say

Cons

Bad exit handling
    Top management has no clarity

3. "worst company to work for"

Current Employee - SSE in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - SSE in Bengaluru

Pros

As such no pros to write

Cons

dumb HR who don't know what happening in company.Please dnt leave your job if its good or bad for leeco as they can fire you anytime as I have seen one guy getting fired on the date of joining only.So think 1000 times before you join as company is not at all stable

Advice to Management

Please keep HR with professional ethics

"Avoid this company at all cost (Even if you are paid 3 times more)"

Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Leeco full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No Pros,You won't learn anything.

Cons

This company does not care about employee career.First it hires top talent from industry then fires them.Very causally LeTV (LeEco) ruined many person's career

Advice to Management

Stop running on seed/investors funding and build a real company

"Terrible Company"

Pros

There are no pros to write about!

Cons

Terrible business plan, it shut down within a year. Which left its employees in a lurch.

"No job security"

I have been working at Leeco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company was a great startup with excellent exposure to industry and great people to work with.

Cons

However crashed faster than it grew. People were let go off in just a day's notice due to mismanagement of funds

"Le Eco - Read before you join"

Former Employee - Director in New Delhi

I worked at Leeco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None. if you like sitting around waiting for China to keep changing it's mind, this is the company for you . You will be paid for not working.

Cons

Confused company. Lack integrity. Lack vision. Lack money. Otherwise it is all fine.
    Rude. Unprofessional. And, utterly brainless management in Beijing.
    Do not believe in contractual obligaions.
    do not want to pay people

Advice to Management

Advice to Chinese Management -- fraud is a crime in India. Punishable with a jail sentence. Mend your ways, or learn Hindi that will help you in jail.

"Worst of the worst Experience"

I have been working at Leeco full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

no pros factor for this org

Cons

1.Worst culture , full of actors ,politicians
    2.Unprofessional management , Arrogant rude unsocial hr team which made the org to shut down
    3.The brainless,clueless management , not at all trust worthy, thr are many examples like " they have given fake information infront of a mass ppl that they have got enough projects till 1 yr but it has truely happend that they hv sacked ppl in just a week after. They called out in meeting saying stop uploading resume we are safe intentionally to ruin the career of many real talents giving fake promises in f2f.
    4. Have no works simply time pass
    5.Never trust on chinese
    6.Work place is like a store room u have to sit in a place surrounded by TV pks
    7.Full partiality favrtism

Advice to Management

No point of giving our valuable advice to brainless management..
    Still one advice 1 of the COO's of India , rather sleeping at ur desk u better lock the company door n sleep at your home.

"India LeEco, pathetic org and worst HR centric company!"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Bengaluru

I worked at Leeco full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a heaven for HR who are like rowdies

Cons

In 16 years of my career, this is the worst company I have ever worked with. I will start from beginning.

I got selected without any proper interview for some senior position, joined 45 days later, after long wait for the offer(looks like they send via courier from China). No induction or anything, started working from first day. I started seeing the horror from 3rd day. One HR guy handed my hard copy of my offer to someone, he doesn't know that CTC is confidential and later on he apologies to me and called me a BOSS. Later on I learnt that he did the same to few other employee.
    Then started the product to-and-fro discussion with the Chinese. The Chinese guys on Monday says its black, then Tuesday says its white and Friday again it became black. It can't get frustrated better than this. The Chinese developer will not even care for indian director. They will even say "please read the mail properly" when you ask for additional information which is not mentioned of the email.
    Then come the horror story-LAYOFF. 60% of my team was sent off with a meagre 1 month salary and the HR justify that it should be that way. The reason is poor performance, how can it be poor performance for guys who are only 2 months in the company. I remember one guy who was offered and on the very first day they sent him off and told him they will pay 15 days salary!! I dare you to join this company!. It is real nightmare. Only those who have work here can verify these facts and please up vote so that others don't get trapped in this low and dishonest company and characterless HR.
    The office infrastructure is pathetic, they don't have proper washroom, pantry service and it is so congested that every movement will shake the next person.

After 3 long and horrifying months, I moved on, luckily got a job before the next firing session.
    The exit process was the most traumatic and the HR behave like they pay my salary from their father pocket. I have to literally fight to get my letters. They threaten me to behave or else they will spoil my service letter. They don't bother to response to emails or phone calls. It was really a nightmare for a senior person to go through such humiliating experience.
    You have to literally beg AK lot of times for all thing needed as part of the exit. I remember the Finance team do not have any idea on the 80c section, I have to show them the information.
    The payroll team create a new UAN which cause a lot of problem to my PF account. When i confronted they said there is no problem I can transfer easily and they are not willing to help for transferring the PF account, they said I need to do by myself
    Glassdoor need to have a negative ratings.
    If you still decide to join this company, then you need a second life :D

Advice to Management

First remove the complete HR department and some people from Finance and other department, looks like most of them got selected using back door policies. Need to remove all of them. And last but not the least-respect the engineers!!

"no words on worst proffesional experiece"

I worked at Leeco full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

U can spend a lot of time on the life part of work-life balance.

Cons

crazy chinese management
    inefficient indian management -

Advice to Management

please get to know your business before ruining professional careers.