Leprino Foods Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Mike Durkin

"Anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Morgan, CO

I worked at Leprino Foods full-time

Pros

There is nothing good about the Fort Morgan plant.the pay is not worth the constant harassment by foreman,supervisors and upper management.

Cons

the worst place I have ever worked.A lot of this things I saw,heard and witnesses while working there and some of it people that worked there told me after they quit.If you go to Hr the only thing you accomplish is have someone retaliate against you whether is a fireman,supervisor or management.There no separation between the HR Department and Upper management.HR will only help managements relatives and friends with their...

Advice to Management

have corporate people look into all of these issues and Hr from corporate so that the Fort Morgan plant can go back to how it was a long time ago.

Leprino Foods2017-12-26

January 5, 2018Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Leprino Foods maintains thorough policies and practices to ensure equal treatment of employees throughout the company, and prohibits retaliation of any kind. Numerous avenues exist to report any concerns, including an anonymous third-party hotline. ...

"Anonymous"

I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive Pay Close to downtown and trails

Cons

Terrible culture stuck in the 1950's No empowerment Antiquated vacation policy High turnover Terrible morale among the workforce

Advice to Management

I don't know why we have some many employees if you don't delegate decision making and try to micro manage everything. No need to do a yearly survey if you completely dismiss the results and justify it by saying it is "our culture"

Leprino Foods2016-07-09

"Clickish"

I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

base comp is competitive, great focus on quality and innovation.

Cons

total comp is not competitive, you need to be of the inner club to advance. Decision making process is at the top and everyone is expected to execute what they're told to do. Experience will get you in the door, but be prepared to not use your skills as you'll be told what to do and how to do it. Authority doesn't match responsibilities.

Advice to Management

take advantage of the talent you're bringing in. Be open to change!

Leprino Foods2016-05-21

May 23, 2016Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We solicit feedback and benchmark nationally to ensure overall total rewards are competitive. We seek to select, develop and retain top talent, and encourage you to share your thoughts internally to take action on specific areas we can improve.

4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Denver, CO

I have been working at Leprino Foods for less than a year

Pros

-Lots of opportunity to be involved in projects -People are very friendly and helpful -Good benefits and comp -Family environment -Interaction with leaders

Cons

Opportunity to improve on work life-balance

Leprino Foods2016-04-05

May 23, 2016Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We continually seek ideas to support work life integration, and are hopeful you shared those through the recent employee engagement survey.

Found 4 reviews