Leprino Foods Anonymous Reviews

Updated 12 Jun 2019

2.3
Leprino Foods President Mike Durkin  (no image)
Mike Durkin

"I would not advise women to look for jobs in this place..."

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Except experience, I cannot find anything positive honestly.

Cons

No opportunities for growth, low salaries, a lot of discrimination between the sexes and management with attitude and not values.

Leprino Foods2019-06-12

"Anonymous"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Morgan, CO

I worked at Leprino Foods full-time

Pros

There is nothing good about the Fort Morgan plant.the pay is not worth the constant harassment by foreman,supervisors and upper management.

Cons

the worst place I have ever worked.A lot of this things I saw,heard and witnesses while working there and some of it people that worked there told me after they quit.If you go to Hr the only thing you accomplish is have someone retaliate against you whether is a fireman,supervisor or management.There no separation between the HR Department and Upper management.HR will only help managements relatives and friends with their issues.There a lot of people that have no relation to management and they're not even getting a warning like they're supposed to if they make a mistake.they get a write up right away unless you have connections then you can screw up as much as you want and nothing ever happens.The point system does not apply to a lot of people that are friends with management,they get jobs without having the knowledge or knowing the first thing about what that job entails and get them even if they have more than 5 points.foremen and supervisor using the plant as a dating site and giving their new "girlfriends" special treatment and when they separate most of the time the woman either quits or transfers to a different department.Supervisors can quit and go back after a few months and get a job pretty similar to what they have after a week of being rehired.they get to be an operator/foreman relief/supervisor relief and the people that were supposed to interview for the supervisor job don't even have a shot to get that job.they have people that don't show up to work or even call and they get no points or even show up late and their time clock get fixed as if they showed up on time.A foreman that get 5 points or more gets his red hat taken away because he is not friends with management but on the other hand one that has had the same points but is friends with management keeps his red hat.the company looses a whole days production due to an employee doing something that they weren't supposed to due but since his a relative on upper management nothing happened to this employee even though they were witnesses and the Fort Morgan decided to cover it up.employees asked to do things a certain way because managements friends don't know how to read all the reports and to make it easer on their friend they make all of the changes to help them out.a lot of turnovers based on management and HR treating this plant as if it was their on and treating a lot of employees so bad that they quit instead of getting a hold of Corporate Hr because just like Myself we don't want to be retaliated against and the best way out is to quit.

Leprino Foods2017-12-26

January 5, 2018Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Leprino Foods maintains thorough policies and practices to ensure equal treatment of employees throughout the company, and prohibits retaliation of any kind. Numerous avenues exist to report any concerns, including an anonymous third-party hotline. We encourage you to seek out these options.

"Anonymous"

1.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive Pay Close to downtown and trails

Cons

Terrible culture stuck in the 1950's No empowerment Antiquated vacation policy High turnover Terrible morale among the workforce

Leprino Foods2016-07-09

"Clickish"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Denver, CO

I have been working at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

base comp is competitive, great focus on quality and innovation.

Cons

total comp is not competitive, you need to be of the inner club to advance. Decision making process is at the top and everyone is expected to execute what they're told to do. Experience will get you in the door, but be prepared to not use your skills as you'll be told what to do and how to do it. Authority doesn't match responsibilities.

Leprino Foods2016-05-21

May 23, 2016Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We solicit feedback and benchmark nationally to ensure overall total rewards are competitive. We seek to select, develop and retain top talent, and encourage you to share your thoughts internally to take action on specific areas we can improve.

5. "Great place to work!"

5.0
    Anonymous in Denver, CO

I have been working at Leprino Foods for less than a year

Pros

-Lots of opportunity to be involved in projects -People are very friendly and helpful -Good benefits and comp -Family environment -Interaction with leaders

Cons

Opportunity to improve on work life-balance

Leprino Foods2016-04-05

May 23, 2016Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We continually seek ideas to support work life integration, and are hopeful you shared those through the recent employee engagement survey.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews