Leprino Foods Various Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Mike Durkin

"Mixed"

Former Employee - Various in Fort Morgan, CO

I worked at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Great for an individual looking to work hard and move up. Many great people to work with not for. I have had the luxury of meeting people and gaining experiences in the company from Mr. Leprino, various V.P's, Directors, various events and so on that most employees will never have due to my family.

Cons

Its big business and if you want to advance you better have some thick skin and be prepared to work. People tend to lose sight of where they came from even though everyone has a job to at the end of the day. I have a different twist then most that work with this company as I am not the only person in my family that works or has done business with Leprino, so the negative will remain unsaid out of respect for those people...

Advice to Management

You ride the best until they are burned out or you keep them cornered. Change and adaptability are great, but don't forget how this company came to what it is today. It is a remarkable family business. Give the tools for success to those that are vested, take pride, learn and teach others.

Leprino Foods2016-08-29

Leprino Foods Response

September 30, 2016Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We value all perspectives and appreciate your balanced feedback.

2. "Good company to work for."

Former Employee - Various in Allendale, MI

I worked at Leprino Foods full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Easy to advance, they promote from within Privately owned company with good hands-on owners Ability to make a lot of money and has profit sharing

Cons

Hours can be long. Especially on holidays and weekends as they run 24/7 due to the type of work. Sometimes supervisors and managers are more worried about production than their employees well being.

Advice to Management

Don't overwork your employees. They need the occasional holiday to spend with their families and seeing upper management not around on holidays when you are forced to be was one of the biggest issues I remember.

Leprino Foods2013-10-11