Life.Church Reviews

Craig Groeschel
  1. "best place ever"

Current Employee - Youth Pastor

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than a year

Pros

best place to work. you will grow in your leadership you will see life change

Cons

You will be given a lot of feedback. To help you grow but sometimes it can be hard to take in.

August 6, 2020Recruitment Specialist

We’re glad to hear you enjoy working at Life.Church! Thank you for sharing your experience.

2. "The Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Operations Pastor in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We have the most caring and collaborative team from the local campus to Central's support. I've grown through intentional opportunities each week and great feedback. I also have every resource I need to make ministry happen

Cons

We are a focused, fast moving organization. We have all the support in the world, but it can be taxing if you don't love or fit the organizations vision and mission.

3. "Best Workplace on the Planet"

Current Employee - Youth Pastor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is truly the best place to work on the planet: fulfilling, family first, development culture, in my corner, passionate teammates, best leadership on the planet and we are all better as leaders, spouses, parents and friends because we work here!!

Cons

We have so much fun, but we also work hard. If you're not ready to commit to the mission, don't apply.

August 6, 2020Recruitment Specialist

We are so glad you have a positive experience working at Life.Church! We value your input. Thank you for making Life.Church such a great place to work.

4. "Fast paced, challenging work with a huge impact!"

Current Employee - Director in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Before coming to Life.Church I worked in the business world. I really love that the work we do has purpose to it. I also appreciate the growth and development culture. The people who work here want to be here, and there's very little politics involved in decision making.

Cons

Well, I was and could be making a lot more money working in the business world. But the pros mentioned above have far outweighed the income difference.

August 6, 2020Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for taking time to share your experience working at Life.Church. We are thankful for your input.

5. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - LifeKids Pastor in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than a year

Pros

Life.Church is super intentional in developing and empowering leaders to be the best they can be. I've never felt more supported and encouraged in a job. Working at Life.Church is both fulfilling and FUN.

Cons

If working hard and having fun isn't your jam, Life.Church might not be the place for you.

August 6, 2020Recruitment Specialist

We agree with you: Life.Church is a fast-paced environment! We definitely don’t have it all down yet, but we are always trying to get better at making sure that the time you spend outside the office with family and friends is as fruitful and fulfilling as the time you get to invest at work.

6. "What You See is What You Get."

Current Employee - Associate LGLM Pastor in Stillwater, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. The Culture here is hands-down the best I've been apart of ever. 2. The people here are the best of best I've worked with within our generation. 3. The benefits are irrationally generous. 4. The systems are seamless. 5. Last and containing the most - the vision, mission, and call is the most important in the world.

Cons

1. The learning curve is the steepest I've ever attempted to climb. 2. The pace is ridiculous. There are only two speeds here GO and GO FASTER. 3. As with all ministry, the work is incredibly important and has eternal weight. Be prepared for many long nights.

August 6, 2020Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for your input. Our leadership team reviews every comment on our Glassdoor page. We value your opinion.

7. "Best Place on Earth to Work!"

Current Employee - Operations Pastor in Broken Arrow, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Mission, the leadership, the team environment.

Cons

I love it here, I don't have any negatives.

8. "An Unforgettable Experience"

Former Employee - Associate Operations Pastor in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Life.Church full-time for more than a year

Pros

Life.Church has a special place in my heart. The ways I was poured into was unlike anywhere I have ever experienced. The constant intentionality, care, love, integrity, and opportunity for growth made you feel needed and known and was such an incredible place to be a part of.

Cons

There is definitely a lack of diversity organization-wide.

Continue reading
  9. "Hands Down BEST Place To Work"

Current Employee - Associate Youth Pastor

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for less than a year

Pros

constant development from your team lead, you can have fun while working, you feel cared about

Cons

I really can't think of any cons.

10. "An amazing place"

Current Employee - Central Team Leader in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Life.Church truly cares about it's employees and has created a culture like nothing I've ever experienced. I'm excited each day to get up and come make a difference. I've even been on vacation and found myself wanting to come in to work. The work matters. The staff cares for each other. Leadership is solid. The best of the best places to work for sure.

Cons

While it's an amazing place to work, it's not always easy. We take on big challenges to fulfill a big mission and that can be challenging.

July 20, 2020Recruitment Specialist