Life.Church Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Craig Groeschel
  1. "Helpful Review"

Current Employee - LifeGroups/LifeMissions Pastor in Fort Smith, AR

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Develop personally Open office concept Fun, friendly work environment Constant healthy feedback Encouraged and supported Great Medical Benefits Great 401K Benefits Personal Development offered to your spouse Rewarded for hard work Uplifting work environment High level of integrity and ownership Flexible work schedule

Cons

Heavy workload Nights and weekends can be required Rest can be hard to find and must be sought out

Advice to Management

none

Life.Church2019-05-16
  2. "Best Hardest Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Youth Pastor

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

LC is the most FOR you place I've ever worked! Care for the team and their families, as well as the personal and professional development, is beyond anything I'd ever dreamed.

Cons

Because our mission is big and our calling is great, the expectations are high. If you're not ready to work hard and smart, don't come.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the way you invest in us and our families. Your care for us makes it a joy to keep going!

Life.Church2019-05-11
  3. "Life.Church is a great place to work."

Current Employee - LifeKids Pastor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time

Pros

The care and concern the organization has for every individual that is part of our staff family.

Cons

Only one day off each week makes it difficult to really enjoy regular family time.

Life.Church2019-05-10
  4. "The best place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate Operations Pastor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

You can live out your calling at an amazing church. The people who work here are so driven and inspiring and challenge you to be better. Great benefits. Get to be a part of such a generous church who is literally changing the world. Met my best friend working here.

Cons

It is super fast-paced so if you can't keep up or don't like change it can be a challenge.

Life.Church2019-05-09
  5. "If you want to get better, this is the place to be."

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

High trust high accountability culture. Greatest mission on earth and an environment that will give you opportunities to grow everyday.

Cons

The pace is only for the most elite level of pastor. It's incredibly important to find a great rhythm.

Life.Church2019-05-08
    • "Develop your skills + love your job!"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

At Life.Church you are always given the opportunity to use your strongest gifts, skills, and passions. It is a fast-moving and high feedback culture, which presents amazing situations to grow in both leadership and personal development. Your coworkers care about you as a person and want to see you succeed, both in your personal and professional life. It is an incredibly positive atmosphere, and you will never be bored!

Cons

The hiring process is pretty long and scary, but well worth it. A growing experience within itself, before you are even on the team!

• "Life Changing"

Current Employee - Operations Pastor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Great mission, strong culture, incredible benefits, continual development, and integrity filled leadership.

Cons

It is not easy but nothing worth doing is easy.

• "Best Work Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Junior Web Designer in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Life.Church wants to grow you personally, professionally, but most importantly spiritually. I have learned so much being on the team. When I didn't know something, I could learn or ask someone in the office who was an expert at what they do. You are truly cared for as a person.

Cons

I do not have any cons currently.

Life.Church2019-04-30
    • "Literally the Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Working at Life.Church will make you a better leader, follower of Christ and impact your family in such a positive way. You will grow and develop more at Life.Church than anywhere you have ever been before. It is extremely challenging but equally as rewarding. Our Mission: Leading People to become Fully Devoted Followers of Christ, drives everything that we do. Our leadership is top notch and our culture is lived out...

Cons

If you do not like receiving a lot of feedback, this is not the place for you. High collaboration, not a negative at all, but something to be aware of if that makes you uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for all that you do. Praying for each of you. Keep pressing in!

Life.Church2019-04-30
    • "Life-Giving Job & Atmosphere, But Also Challenging"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

So many pro's! Life.Church is the only workplace I've experience where my boss genuinely cares for me and my physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. It's not only about my job performance. Everything I get to do everyday is connected to a calling higher than any of us can even understand. It is a responsibility and an honor to be trusted to walk in that. As if that isn't enough, benefits are INSANELY good. 401k contribution...

Cons

• This isn't necessarily a con, but something for people interested in working at Life.Church to be aware of. Working at Life.Church is hard. You are stretched and pushed way past the capacity you think you have. But you also will grow more than you ever have before! • Be aware of work/life balance. It is easy to work work work when you love what you do, but in order to last (and even thrive) at Life.Church, you need...

Life.Church Response

May 8, 2019Recruitment Coordinator

We are so glad you have a positive experience working at Life.Church! You're right, work/life balance is so important to the health of our team. We encourage our team to take time off as they need it! Thank you for making Life.Church such a great place to work.

Found 290 reviews