Life.Church Reviews

Updated 2 Mar 2021

Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel
Craig Groeschel
Pros
  • "I don't know of anywhere that has a bigger positive impact on the global church(in 57 reviews)

• "They don't hire you to fullfilling a job but to fulfill your God Calling(in 52 reviews)

Cons
  • "Pretty fast paced work environment(in 74 reviews)

• "the possibility of moving, high feedback culture that can be hard to take sometimes(in 41 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Inspiring, Motivating, and Dedicated"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Everyone who works here is passionate and driven to help the organization succeed. - Management is top-notch and goes over-the-top to take care of everyone who works here. - Each department from the top down is mission-focused and does an amazing job in their respective areas. - Benefits are better than that offered by most other companies out there - Motivating and inspiring environment that always re-energizes me every day

Cons

The environment may not be for everyone. Everyone working here has a passion and drive to help the overall mission and vision of the organization, and if you aren't fully committed, you will likely not succeed.

Life.Church Response

September 9, 2020Recruitment Specialist

We are so glad you have a positive experience working at Life.Church! We value your input. Thank you for making Life.Church such a great place to work.

2. "No Better Place to Be! Mission Driven with a strong Culture!!!"

Current Employee - Campus Safety Coordinator in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for less than a year

Pros

Life.Church employees from the top to the bottom believe and live out the mission. The leadership is topnotch and everyone works together to provide the best pathway possible to a relationship with Jesus.

Cons

I can't think of any. I don't come here to work, I am here to be a part of the bigger mission at stake.

Continue reading

3. "The Greatest “Job” in the world!!"

Current Employee - Youth Pastor in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The reason I say “Job” is because it’s more than a job it’s a calling. Everyday I wake up and get to fulfill my calling. Life.Church is the greatest place I’ve ever worked for. I got hired when I was pretty young as a pastor and didn’t have much experience but they hire based on culture fit and teachability. They won’t just hire off of experience (which I’m so thankful for). Also Pastors have some of the quickest burn out of any profession and LC does an amazing job making sure it’s team is healthy and celebrated. You will never leave work wondering if anyone cares about you! You will useally leave work saying by too 10 of your closes friends. LC also provides so many great opportunities to grow your leadership/spiritual development. If you aren’t growing at LC then it’s probably your fault. I love it here and so thankful LC took a chance on a young 22 year old! I will be here till Jesus comes home!!

Cons

LC is VERY mission focused, NOTHING or Anyone comes above that mission. If you are looking to preach a lot from stage, or be the center of attention then look else were. The mission/heart will stop for no one. This is a very HIGH feedback culture because we want to pursue excellence and will push your to better yourself everyday. Again the mission is the greatest mission of the world and we hold it to a high standard. Get ready to run fast and hard!!

Continue reading
  4. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate Host Team Pastor in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pay, working towards a mission, great leadership

Cons

I can not think of any cons!

5. "Fulfillment and Growth"

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Meaningful work, unparalleled environment for growth, exceptional care for staff, amazing co-workers.

Cons

Lots of hard work. Not a place where you can coast.

6. "Best Place I've Ever Worked!"

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The leadership here as well as leadership development is second to none. I also love the cutlure of innovation and creativity.

Cons

Not many cons that I can think of. There aren't many remote opportunities so working here will most likely require a move. So you need to be prepared for that. But Oklahoma is amazing!

7. "Working at Life.Church is like living in my dream"

I have been working at Life.Church full-time

Pros

I love my team and my colleagues

Cons

not that I can think of

8. "Best place to work!"

I have been working at Life.Church full-time

Pros

Flexible, their values, the work, the people, the benefits, all around best place to work!

Cons

Not many- it really is the best!

9. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Project Leader in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I love that I get to use the gifts and talents God has given me to grow His Kingdom! My team is my second family. Life.Church truly cares for their employees.

Cons

Depending on your role there might not be room for advancement. Work/life balance can be difficult for some.

10. "I love this place."

Current Employee - Central Team Leader in Edmond, OK

I have been working at Life.Church full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you love complete transparency, high feedback, no drama, best friends, and love waking up every morning to go to work, this place is for you!!

Cons

You work hard and are expected to perform, but I wouldn't ever assume otherwise with a job. They hold you accountable for your role, but I don't know that that's a con - it's just common sense!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 593 English Reviews