Life.Church Reviews

Found 680 of over 726 reviews

4.9
Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel
Craig Groeschel
Pros
  • "I don't know of anywhere that has a bigger positive impact on the global church(in 57 reviews)

• "They don't hire you to fullfilling a job but to fulfill your God Calling(in 52 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Pretty fast paced work environment(in 74 reviews)

• "the possibility of moving, high feedback culture that can be hard to take sometimes(in 41 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Best place I’ve ever worked

Aug 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Life.Church is awesome. I have grown professionally, personally and spiritually while on staff in tremendous ways. The benefits are amazing, I’ve been able to get several things covered 100% through the benefits. I have a great sense of contentment and joy doing what I do and I love getting to be apart of life change all around the globe.

Cons

Working a Life.Church isn’t for everyone. You need to feel called to work here or you’re probably gonna have a tough time. Things move fast and are constantly changing, in a positive way but if your not flexible and adaptable, you’ll probably have a tough time. The culture is high feedback, which is a key component to why the work culture is so great but most places are not like this, so it can be hard for some people to adapt to.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

I think it will be very goof

Oct 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Accra
      Business Outlook

Pros

I think its a good company to begin a new life

Cons

Freedom feeling like one family

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

good

Oct 13, 2021 - Parish Administrator/Program Coordinator in Springfield, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

great people to work with each day

Cons

not great hours to work each day

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Pros

Leadership and leadership opportunities, opportunities to grow and learn and develop, purpose-filled and satisfying work, and a fun and encouraging culture.

Cons

Less competitive salary and a consistently fast-paced environment.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work!

Oct 4, 2021 - Central Team Leader in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work I get to do matters, the people I get to do it with genuinely care about each other, and despite the work being very challenging - there's a strong focus on family and personal wellness.

Cons

I would have said living in Oklahoma before we relocated, but after nearly 5 years we love it here. The offices are getting a little cramped from growth, but this is a good problem to have compared to the alternative.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

The best place to align your career and calling!

Sep 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Never before have I been a part of an organization that is "all-in." Every day I come to work with people who are passionate about pushing the mission forward!

Cons

We spend every day in the fast lane. You have to keep up!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Mission Driven Culture

Sep 10, 2021 - Senior Software Project Manager in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The mission "to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ". isn't just words on a page but what we live and breathe and it helps the whole team unify and work together. - Culture is amazing, people are amazing - Benefits are the best I've ever had. The leadership really has the heart to take care of everyone.

Cons

- You have to be bought in here. Everyone is running to accomplish the mission and if you aren't bought in it will be hard.

8. 5.0

nice

Sep 9, 2021 - Minister in Bologna
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice people were here which I liked

Cons

poor communication was present here

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Sep 9, 2021 - LifeKids Pastor in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of development and opportunities to grow.

Cons

Working at a campus its hard to spend time with family.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Couldn't ask for a better place to work

Sep 2, 2021 - Campus Pastor
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Mission/Purpose/Vision: It's a gift to come to work every day at a place that I know, see, and I'm inspired by the mission of our organization 2) Development culture: if you embrace the the culture of growth/development, you will grow as a leader and a person holistically 3) Benefits: There is high flexibility with work schedules; the 401k matching is one of the best I've ever heard of; medical benefits are also some of the best I've ever heard of

Cons

Because we are committed to scaling our ability to minister to people, you can at times feel like your ability to create and innovate is lower at the campus level. You have to learn how to embrace the idea of "running the play" with passion and commitment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 680 Reviews