Found 44 of over 46 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
an hour ago
I talked to Cognizent HR today to ask if I am hired for pool or specific project. She told me that this is for one of the critical project but she can not reveled the name of project. I am not sure if she is telling a lie or not. Can some one confirm if he/she faces got the same comment from HR. Thanks in advance !!
3 hours ago
Hi Fishes, I'm getting calls for the Mumbai location while i don't prefer it because of traffic and rush. Also i could see there are good places to chill. Can i choose Mumbai for specific locations... Like outer.. Powai etc? Infosys Capgemini HCL Technologies HCL Infosystems Ltd. LTIMindtree GlobalLogic Nomura FIS Global
Got a burning question about Lime Technologies? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lime Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 4.011 Sept 2023Customer SupportCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLund, Skåne
Really enjoyed the environment and how they made employees feel included, a lot of things happening and fun stuff going on
Lower end on the pay for support, workload was quite significant at times and we couldn't keep up
- 4.011 Apr 2023Project ManagerCurrent EmployeeStockholm, Stockholm
Fun place to work at. Recently changed the compensation model for consultants, making it a bit more predictable
Would still like a higher salary
- 5.021 Jun 2022Application ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHelsinki, Southern Finland
Nice environment and colleagues. Flexible with remote working. Good work-life balance.
Their "career ladder" is not optimal, only has a few steps and takes time to climb. No dental included.
- 5.024 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- The company is filled with genuine good people - Flexible'ish, depending on your team - You can work from home
- Bad pay - Some software tech are old
- 4.019 May 2022Application ConsultantCurrent Employee
Great company culture, a lot of responsibility and interesting projects to take part in, hybrid work setup with a lot of flexibility.
Working with multiple projects at the same time, part variable salary.
- 3.030 Mar 2022Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- Friendly to entry-level folks (trainee program available) - Pretty low bar to get hired - Fun and friendly atmosphere - Skilled managers and senior staff - Modern tech stack
- Cheap at everything - Low pay - Trainee program lacks actual training - No adequate mentorship for trainees - High employee churn
Lime Technologies Reviews FAQs
Lime Technologies has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Lime Technologies to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
86% of Lime Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lime Technologies 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.