Live Connections Reviews

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Very Good company

Aug 2, 2022 - BDM Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

good company,Lots to learn, management supports at the right time, longevity is ensured provided performance is at par.

Cons

Those cannot be mentioned, it can be corrected.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best place to grow your career

Jul 9, 2022 - Manager, Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work place Everyone is friendly For recruitment this is the best place to learn The best employees of LiveC know the worth of this company

Cons

I love to be an “LiveCian”❤️

3. 5.0

Excellent

Jun 30, 2022 - Consultant in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, Supportive management, and Learning will be more, Good place for Freshers to improve their career

Cons

Nothing as much to share.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Overall good organization career transition is good but everything is based on your performance.

Jul 13, 2022 - Management Trainee-Hr in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career transition like promotion and designation changes are good. Permanent Remote work.

Cons

Supervision is not good Everything is based on your offer in hand for the requirements. Target oriented. No performance appraisal.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice Company

Jun 2, 2022 - HR- Recruiter in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

on time salary, WFH available

Cons

No proper support from management

6. 1.0

Not good to work

Jun 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place Toxic because of few people

Cons

No space to learn as freshers Even TLs won't be able to teach you in work and doubts Toxic Work Culture Not safe place to girls, Most boys here looks girls with bad intensions We recieve unwanted calls and text from Some boys here, I can even mention names No action was taken by TLs on this Dono whether they took this to management

Live Connections Response

Director

We are shocked to read this message and we are really concerned. While we feel that you should have brought it to the notice of the top management immediately, it is never too late. You can either write to me, Raghav at ragav@livecjobs.com or Murali Krishnan (Don) at murali@liveconnections.com revealing names of the employees who were/are harassing you. LiveC is a woman led, women powered organisation and has always respected women and womanhood. We will not tolerate any unacceptable behaviour. Your information will help us weed out such elements and we assure you that action, including immediate termination will be taken up. Your interaction with either of us, whether written or over a phone call will be held in the strictest confidence and your privacy will be protected.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Feel-Good place

May 17, 2022 - Manger-Client Servicing in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Live Connections is a perfect place to learn anything. It doesn't stop just with recruitments. It is place feels like home.

Cons

Nothing , I'm satisfied with LiveC

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Join the Organization at your own Peril

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Good for Freshers to learn Recruitment 2) People who don't get Jobs elsewhere get Jobs at Live Connections 3) A Good Place for employees who know how to butter their Location Heads or their Managers and be in their Good Books, irrespective of their Performance or Value Adds.

Cons

There are many, where do I start 🤔 1) A proper HR Generalist role in most Locations or in all Locations of the Organization is more or less, Non-existent. Which is a 🚩. 2) Toxic Work Culture which starts from the Leadership Team. Favoritism is very active in the Organization 3) It is a 25 year old Recruitment Agency with some Top rated Clients. That's it, there ain't any anything positive about the Organization & it's Leadership Team. 4) They pay Peanut Salaries and expect 10X ROI from Recruiters. 5) The Leadership Team are Masters of Treachery. They try to reduce cost by postponing Appraisals and Salary Hikes. They give false promises and don't live up to their commitments. 6) They don't release Offer Letters to Employees before they join the Organization. If one doesn't Follow-up multiple times for their Offer Letter, they might never get it. Even with continuous Follow-up, people receive it after 6 months. 7) Till 2021, Employees weren't even getting their monthly Salary Statements, which is down right un-acceptable behavior with cunning intensions. 8) They have an un-explicable illegal system in place to reduce the Salary payout to Employees anywhere between 50% to 80% of the Agreed CTC, for some weird reason. And over a period of time, roll their Salaries back which would appear like a Hike (but is not). 9) Before people join the Organization, they sugar coat about the Incentive payouts but after joining the Organization, there will be reasons given for non-eligibility of Incentives. However, Incentives will be paid inexplicably to certain people who are long staying Employees at a Senior level. 10) Office Infrastructure was pathetic and the Toilets are low grade to say the least. 11) There are no Up-skilling programs for employees. 90% of the Recruiters in Live Connections are Freshers (cheap labour who can be controlled) are supposed to slog without proper guidance and mentorship. A good 50% of them leave the Organization within 3 months from their DOJ. 12) Unless you can't get a Job anywhere don't join this absolutely horrendous & Fraud company, you will become no good. Not a place for Dreamers and people with High ambitions. And also expect to lose Money, if you work with this Company. There is absolutely no respect to Employees and are treated like Money making machines.

1 person found this review helpful

Live Connections Response

Director

It's surprising that you seem have not raised any of these concerns directly with the management, but chose to do so anonymously, giving us the feeling That you have mischievous intentions, behind your post on Glassdoor. We are always open to constructive criticism. However, we would like to make it clear that we do not normally reply to Anonymous Reviews, but in this case, as your feedback assumes a prejudiced tone and amounts to defamation, we are forced to respond. Also the review gives us an impression that this is "a rant of a non-performer" either asked to leave or absconding. Live Connections is a strong performance driven 700+ people organisation and we could not have survived if the "rant" is true. On Glassdoor, Live Connections has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Live Connections to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months. Employees also rated Live Connections 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities and compensation & benefits as 3.3 out of 5. An anonymous post is never a credible expression or feedback. We invite you over for a Face-to-Face discussion to understand your grievances or you may contact any of our directors and discuss in privacy and confidence.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Mar 2, 2022 - IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture Growth opportunities Work life balance

Cons

Pay scale Support service Hike structure

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It recruiter

Feb 10, 2022 - IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free workspace environment Connecting data sources

Cons

Delay in scheduling the interview Billing process

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

Live Connections Reviews FAQs

Live Connections has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Live Connections to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Live Connections employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Live Connections. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

77% of Live Connections employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Live Connections 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Live Connections to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Live Connections Job Seekers