LiveWatch Security Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated 23 Dec 2017

4.0
LiveWatch Security CEO Chris Johnson (no image)
Chris Johnson
Pros
  • "LiveWatch is great for allowing you to grow in the company(in 24 reviews)

• "A very friendly work environment(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "The work at LiveWatch can be demanding and pushes you to your best self(in 11 reviews)

• "Because the company is growing so rapidly, there are some infrastructure elements that needs to catch up to its growth(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time

Pros

Culture and opportunity make this place great to work at. I can honestly say I love working here.

Cons

As a growing company we run into different growing pains which can make things hard temporally as we push through them. I would say that's hardly a con however I would say it's a challenge I enjoy being a part of a team that overcomes them.

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - MonOps Supervisor in Manhattan, KS
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly, this place is just like a family to me. Everyone gets along so well. The pay is not overall bad either and they try to do things to make work more fun. All the departments here are a team, we help each other out where it is needed. They are amazing at working with your schedule and trying to do the best they can but also making sure we are staffed. We also have little work outings and get to do different activities together as a group. Most companies CEOs/Presidents don't go around talking to everyone and having fun with everyone. Ours we see almost everyday and he talks to you and jokes around with you as well.

Cons

Sometimes staffing is short and it can be crazy; especially with the amount of calls we may have. We are a very fast growing company and need lots more reps! Sometimes it is stressful but having the people you work with helps out a lot.

Continue reading

"Great Sales Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at LiveWatch Security full-time

Pros

LiveWatch is a great place to work! They have a great company culture with lots of fun events like Cubs games, Whirley Ball etc. This a company where you definitely get out what you put in, those who are coachable and willing to learn the craft succeed.

Cons

Work life balance can be a challenge, this company is growing quickly and requires a lot out of their employees as a result of that. If you are looking for a 9-5 gig this probably isn't for you, if you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to build a great career I would highly recommend working here.

Continue reading

"Great Organizational Culture!"

in Evanston, IL

I have been working at LiveWatch Security

Pros

There's a millennial taste to the organizational environment in the Evanston, IL office, the environment is very fun, fast-paced, open, energetic, and everyone here are very dedicated to the success of the company. I really like that everyone in the company believes in what they do and everyone's ideas are being heard and considered. It's just overall a great company to be part of!

Cons

Because the company is growing so rapidly, there are some infrastructure elements that needs to catch up to its growth. The senior leadership team realize that and is currently hiring the right talents to make sure that the growth is steady and strategic.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.