Found 52 of over 57 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
7 hours ago
Senior Software Engineer
I have one doubt, what would be the after effects if I switched the company from Senior Software Engineer to Engineer Designation??Would that be having any negative impact on my resume? Because that company is saying they can't offer seniot position.
4 hours ago
Hi Guys, Need your advice on rotational night shift job I am getting jobs which mentions Location: Bengaluru (serving the US region) Shift Timings - Needs to be flexible It would involve rotational shift for 2 weeks from 10PM - 7AM. What do you guys think about such opportunity? Are they good to accept or do they make your life hell? I am getting 40% apparisal. Not sure if this legit when I am in night shift. In one role, its ops and maintainence, and in other may be dev Nasdaq Regalix Accenture Infosys Goldman Sachs Tata Consultancy
Got a burning question about LogiQuad Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LogiQuad Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good opportunities to learn new technologies." (in 8 reviews)
- "Very frank and friendly Colleagues." (in 7 reviews)
- "Good work culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "Helping seniors and good work life balance." (in 3 reviews)
- "Working environment is great, haven't found a single person with rude behavior, all are very much supportive." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.023 Oct 2023Cloud and Devops EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
While there are numerous advantages to working at LogiQuad, here are the aspects that I personally find most appealing. 1. Valuable Learning Experience 2. Inclusive Culture 3. Workplace Flexibility 4. Supportive Team 5. Diverse Projects
I couldn't find any downsides to working at LogiQuad.
- 5.06 Sept 2023Sr Full Stack EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Looking ahead attitude of all ecosystem, everyone tries to solve the things at their hand, no picking other faults no politics. Pay is good too. For work life balance you can join it.
Sometimes senior management mess up in getting right projects and clients or dealing and understanding the client's over enthusiasm and mismatch to team technical capabilities. Which falls on developers in later scenario. The are good at nurturing the talent they possess but the have to hire more from different tech stacks.
- 5.029 Sept 2023Devops EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
I have worked for this Company in the Role of Devops Engineer. Very Good Projects to work on Cloud Platforms like AWS,Azure,GCP. Team was Very Supportive for Learning and Growing !! Im Comparing Myself with last year and Now learned lot of Skills in Devops Space and Team Work. I would Say Great Company to work for Devops/IT Space.
There is Nothing as of now.
- 5.018 Oct 2023Devops EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPuducherry
Innovative Projects, Training and Development Programs, Opportunities for Career Growth.
No cons as of now
- 3.014 Sept 2023Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
If you love new technologies and want to work on multiple projects from scratch and learn new technology hands-on, it's good for you. Remote work.
The pay range is low after stagnation in the market.
- 5.04 Apr 2023Devops EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPune
Good Place to work Looking for growth opportunity you are in correct place
Nothing much except a small Organization
- 4.016 Feb 2023Sales Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Good work culture. Helping seniors and good work life balance. Work from home is helping me to give my 100% towards my work and I can spent more time with my family.
Nothing as of now. everything is good.
- 5.019 Aug 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Provide opportunity to work on latest trending technologies, as a fresher you will learn different technologies in very less time as you'll get the access of all the things from development to deployment, which is not possible in MNC's for freshers. Working environment is great, haven't found a single person with rude behavior, all are very much supportive.
I don't think there is a single con, also it will depend on individual perspective, if you are a type of person who wants there to chill out some time during the day, so dude this is not the place you have to look on. If you are keen to learn new technologies and have interest to use in your implementation then I can guarantee you that you will enjoy a lot here !
- 5.022 Aug 2022Senior Full Stack DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
- Good tech culture and perfect collaboration between the team members. - You have incredible opportunities to work on different technologies with top leaders( Who are always there to support you). - The main thing is that company always acted with your interests. so feel free to work here!!
No company is perfect!! while the company is small and fast-growing so things will be updated according to the changes. so it is important to define your role for your future because growth is an opportunity.1
LogiQuad Solutions Reviews FAQs
LogiQuad Solutions has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at LogiQuad Solutions to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
98% of LogiQuad Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LogiQuad Solutions 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.