Logic Square Technologies Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2022

Found 28 of over 34 reviews

4.7
Logic Square Technologies Founder Vineet Harbhajanka (no image)
Vineet Harbhajanka

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

a

Software Engineer

Hi All, I wanted to share something and seeking some suggestions from you guys. Why do I always feel like I am under achiever, even though I have cracked good product based companies which has 20lpa + package. I am 26 years old now, I have 2 years of experience in software industry. I was very happy with the offer I have right now (21 LPA). When I heard a news that a friend of mine got Amazon sde1, I again started feeling that I am under achiever. Is my behaviour normal or something wrong

6 Comments

Tech India

102.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Logic Square Technologies~1362066
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start a career.

Jun 29, 2022 - UI-Ux Developer in North East
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really believe that if anyone is looking for growth in their life. They should join this company. My experience is very good. The atmosphere here is friendly, helpful and satisfying.

Cons

No cons at this time

2. 5.0

Great work experience

Jun 28, 2022 - SEO Executive in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

# Good projects # Learning # Professionalism

Cons

Nothing found any for now

3. 5.0

Best Company to work with

Jun 28, 2022 - SEO Specialist in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been approx 1.5 years of working with this company and had a great experience working with this company. A very good place to learn and grow.

Cons

There's not any downside of working with this company.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work with

Jun 28, 2022 - Senior SEO EXECUTIVE in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very well and enthusiastic work culture - Great management and co-workers - Opportunities to work with highly skilled and ambitious people - Company growth and advancement - Good opportunities for professional growth

Cons

No cons at this time

5. 5.0

Unpredictable and interesting experience

May 18, 2022 - Project Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

1- Lots of learning opportunities 2- Lovely colleagues and working environment 3- You get a lot of opportunities to try new things 4- Good salary hire rate

Cons

1- Starting salary is less compared to big companies like Infosys and TCS

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to learn various technologies and grow yourself in your own domain.

May 18, 2022 - Software Development Engineer I in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a recent startup, the company has a number of projects ongoing and numerous others in discussion. As the employee count is slowly increasing, still one has ample amount of time to grow and learn new technologies. The employees are super friendly, and you need not hesitate to contact a senior when you are struck somewhere. So according to me, this is the best environment to grow especially if you are a fresher.

Cons

Not a lot of employees right now (we are still hiring, by the way), so you will most of the time, need to handle an entire project with max 5-6 employees. This increase the work pressure, but will in turn have huge returns in terms of skills and new technologies, which is what anyone should aim for, when looking to grow in their respective fields.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Very Nice

May 10, 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE)
    Business Outlook

Pros

All Pros in this company

Cons

No Cons in this company

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time and its a great place to work.

May 2, 2022 - Senior Project Associate in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Logic Square Technologies is growing at a fast pace, and because of that, the onboarding experience has been successfully revamped. - expectations of you are made very apparent - on the flip side it is made clear that you are an asset, and your growth is beneficial to both parties. - work-life balance is superb! - hands-on experience, to get you fully acclimated to the company's way of life. - colleagues are surprisingly very fun to work with. I am excited to be a part of LS.If you

Cons

If you are coming straight out of college, be ready to have enough money in case you have to visit a new city for a few days.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company to work with

May 2, 2022 - Graphic Designer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

A well-maintained place with best colleagues to work and chill out with. Also, I got to learn a lot from the seniors and the management.

Cons

I didn't notice any cons yet.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great hybrid model with flexibility

May 2, 2022 - Social Media Associate in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

When it comes to culture, the company gives priority. The top management always engages the employees to do some creative and enhances their potential. Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive, and the management is transparent.

Cons

There is no issues like this

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews

Logic Square Technologies Reviews FAQs

Logic Square Technologies has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Logic Square Technologies to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Logic Square Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Logic Square Technologies. This rating has improved by 23% over the last 12 months.

89% of Logic Square Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Logic Square Technologies 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Logic Square Technologies to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Logic Square Technologies Job Seekers