Logic Square Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Logic Square Technologies Reviews

Updated Aug 7, 2019

4.1
Logic Square Technologies CEO Vineet Harbhajanka (no image)
Vineet Harbhajanka
  1. "Startup with a strong affinity for growth"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time

Pros

1) Flexible Timings, which I feel is one of the coolest aspect of this company. Also, you can work from home*. 2) You get to learn a host of new technologies. 3) Work Pressure is seldom. 4)You dont feel like alien, such is the environment. Everyone here is friendly & helpful. 5)You are not criticized for mistakes rather encouraged to improve on your performance. They also reward/appreciate your... good work.

Cons

1) At times clients vex you, but i guess that's normal. 2) Project Management can be a little better.

Advice to Management

There are a certain areas which needs improvement, I hope they sort them out asap.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-21
  2. "Bad Experience"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time

Pros

No project management. So can chill.

Cons

No project management. Bad environment. Bad salary. Office is a appartment.

Advice to Management

If you want to run a company run properly.

Logic Square Technologies2019-08-07
  3. "Good company to work for, lots of learning"

Former Intern - Software Developer Intern in New Delhi

I worked at Logic Square Technologies for less than a year

Pros

I did internship there for around 8 months and it was one of the best learning experience not only in software development but also in team communication and behavioural skills.

Cons

Sometime miscommunication leads to ignorant behaviour from the team and things get worst.

Logic Square Technologies2019-03-29
  4. "Frontend Developer"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with latest technologies. Time and opportunity to learn new technologies and work with it.

Cons

Need to follow project development and management process in a better manner.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-14
  5. "A great team to work with"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Latest Technologies to work with 2. One isn't confined in the domain or technology they started with. 3. A plenty of opportunity to work with different techs and projects. 4. On time salary.

Cons

Clients are annoying sometimes. But, yeah they are supposed to be.

Advice to Management

Can consider to move the office to locations like sector V. Some times newbies / local clients get judgemental about the office location.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-14
  6. "Great place to work and grow"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. I started here as an intern and was given the opportunity to work on live project with a technology new to me 2. Given enough time to learn, implement and improve on my mistakes 3. Friendly work environment and helpful seniors 4. Working with the newest of technologies

Cons

If you are not up for taking challenges, then this is not the place for you.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-14
  7. "An amazing Company to work and grow"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time

Pros

1. The environment is very friendly and encouraging 2. Boss never bosses around. 3. No micromanaging 4. Enough room to improvise make mistakes and learn. 5. Always working on the latest technologies 6. Management gives you enough time to learn new stuff and implement them in live projects. 7. Never puts you down for the mistakes rather encourages you to learn more.

Cons

If you're afraid to take challenges, if you want to stuck in working with the same old technologies, this place isn't for you. The founders believe in upgrading them in respect of technology and learning all the time. I really don't find any con working here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-12
  8. "Frontend Developer"

Current Employee - Frontend Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really a good place to learn latest technologies. Also a good working environment.

Cons

Need to upgrade to a more professional workplace.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-09

"Web Development"

Former Intern - Web Developer in Calcutta

I worked at Logic Square Technologies for less than a year

Pros

Good place to learn new technologies where you will find the mentor who will coordinate you throughout the project. I am lucky to have worked there, a company which is not only interested in its bottom line, but also in the employees' professional growth.

Cons

The company needs to be fixed about their requirements, then only it would be easier for the developers to complete the task within time.

Advice to Management

The concerned authorities need to have a look at the management of the company.

Logic Square Technologies2018-03-04

"Go for other option if you have"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Calcutta

I worked at Logic Square Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

since it is a ongoing startup company so you will get lots of opportunity to learn different technology as they have less number of people to handle all the projects.

Cons

1>Read all terms and condition carefully before joining this company as a intern if you have any doubt then clarify that over mail with hr/founder since they have 6 month working boundation after internship (but they did not do any kind of legal documentation but they will not pay you the salary if you leave the job) 2>You will not get your salary on time. 3>they dont have any management the founder himself... doing the whole management staff 4>No project manager will be there to clarify the whole staff from the client again the founder himself doing the project management also. so basicaly the founder himself feels as a multitasker hahahahaha.

Advice to Management

there is no manager, they have a team of 5 people and they recruit intern and doing all there staff. So there is no person to manage the men tag fully.

Logic Square Technologies2018-02-19