Lucideus Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Lucideus Reviews

Updated Oct 2, 2019

3.6
Lucideus CEO Saket Modi (no image)
Saket Modi
Pros
  • "No time restriction , work environment is good(in 13 reviews)

• "(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "No CONS at all for this company(in 4 reviews)

• "If you are thinking about joining this company then just ask someone who has or had worked with them(in 2 reviews)

1. "Culture and work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I have been working at Lucideus full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've very recently joined and this is the place I plan to spend all my time at. It does not take a lot to be happy and sane. Lucideus does that for me. The fact that Saket, Rahul and Vidit maintain so much transparency within the organisation makes one feel like you actually belong. You can walk up to Saket anytime of the day and talk about everything that's obviously working well and that which isn't. He has... never once made anybody feel that he's unapproachable. What drives people to work here? Saket is so passionate about what he's building. It's so evident and you want to be part of that journey. My reason to pick up this job was Saket. I don't know what's in line for us in the future. All I know is this is where I will be. The leadership team makes the organisation and breaks it. Here at Lucideus, they're definitely the former. You are heard and given solutions to sort any issue that you have. The freedom to express and do your own thing is what I love the most. No matter how ridiculous your idea might seem, it will always be welcomed. There is a lot to love about this place.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Obviously people have problems with their organisations at some point in time. Small problems are always solvable. Bigger problems take time but can be solved as well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do. People appreciate this a lot.

2. "Worst Startup Ever"

I have been working at Lucideus full-time

Pros

Young Company Good Clients Web team is good.

Cons

Low salary compared to others Too much internal politics Too many employees left this year before my joining Worst product, clients abuses every time.

Advice to Management

Recruit more coder than higher management people.

Lucideus2019-10-02
  3. "Bad company to work with"

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in New Delhi

I worked at Lucideus full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Good Infrastructure * Young and energetic people to work with

Cons

* Heavy biased in project assignment * No vision. Everything is made haphazardly

Advice to Management

Be a torch bearer. You have the smartest people in house. Don't micromanage

Lucideus2019-08-21
  4. "Do not join lucideus.... No HR policy...."

Former Employee - IT Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Lucideus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing is good in there....

Cons

It's a top low level company...they fired employee only with order by the CEO(saket) Hr do not know there values....they only listen the order of CEO and applied on team.. Quickly fired to the employee...

Advice to Management

No advice to management bacause they do not ready to understand the employee.

Lucideus2019-08-19
  5. "Opportunity to learn and grow in a challenging work culture"

Former Employee - Security Consultant in New Delhi

I worked at Lucideus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Steep Learning curve Tremendous exposure Team members are supportive Senior Management is approachable Cool startup environment You can take initiatives

Cons

Work is challenging You have to be flexible enough to take up challenges outside of your comfort zone

Lucideus2019-05-30
  6. "Enormous Opportunities for Growth"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at Lucideus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lucideus provides endless opportunities to grow. The only thing one needs to have is curiosity and passion to break the comfort and challenge the status quo. I have had the best time of my journey here and looking forward to many more years to come.

Cons

No con. If one is smart enough to understand and align with the vision of the company, there will be no con visible.

Advice to Management

It is our pleasure to have veterans of the industry join us and mentor the team. Keep adding great team members like this.

7. "Software development"

Current Employee - Principal Engineer

I have been working at Lucideus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Php codeigniter is major technology

Cons

Management is not as good

Lucideus2019-06-04
  8. "Do not join. I repeat ask anyone working there or who has worked there"

Current Employee - Security Engineer in New Delhi

I have been working at Lucideus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They have yearly party which is quite nice

Cons

It is absolutely pathetic company to work for now. I have seen it decline year by year and now the so called work culture is only to fire employees at will and force them work 10-12 odd hours everyday.If you know someone inside the company then ask how many employees have been leaving every month and ask the reason for them leaving the company .Some of them are listed below: 1. No work life balance. You will be... working 10+ hours everyday and there are no benefits for it. 2. No proper leave policy. Every leave is seen as lapse in performance and you are pointed out for it. 3. Its a small scale company but has the layering of big companies. young people with big egos are leads and they are only good at ridiculing people. 4. Highly stressing job where you are accountable for every minute you are in office. quite bad mental stress. 5. No professionalism at all. Only 2-3 top people are professional and rest are just weird people with big egos who are just there to point out people for even the smallest mistakes. 6. Fire at will policy. nobody knows how and for what you can be fired. These are only some of the points. All the good reviews are paid ones and they have hired some specific people to do so. If you are thinking about joining this company then just ask someone who has or had worked with them. Every sincere or good person has left this company within last 1-2 years and now there are just few arrogant and egoistic people running their puppet show for their own personal gain.

Advice to Management

Try being better than zero

Lucideus2019-05-30
  9. "Too much Internal politics"

I have been working at Lucideus full-time

Pros

If you see it in the way of learning, it might help, salary package is good , timings are flexible,

Cons

nobody will understand you if you get stuck in a situation. HR s will make it feel like it's your mistake at every point!

Lucideus2019-06-20
  10. "Senior Security Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Lucideus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros are just a waste if one will ask. There is no Doubt of the ECS Team where some team members are really good. Only some peoples are holding the pillar of its success. Rest others are just a waste of time they are super immature to handle any role or responsibility. Managers are just made to transfer their grudge on you and they think themselves of brilliant but they are not. I respect their knowledge but atleast... dont spoil the careers of freshers and the one who comes from different organisations. These guys should be thrown out of this company coz they dont deserve to be here. Saket doesnt have ground knowledge of what things are going and why employees are leaving lucideus a company with very good vision. The one who connects you while the hiring process gets changed and some other takes over the call and she is there just because she knows how to do spoonfeeding. whatever being told in so called "ConFab" is just a con which is spread by CEO himself and actually it creates some hope in you to let the frustration pass for next month. I have much more data to write for this company coz i dont see anything good where one should go and opt for their career. Even i made a mistake by coming into this company.

Cons

Nothing is good here its just like they have a very good rating because they ask the interns or the person who comes here for training to provide a rating with all 5 stars. I would have given this company the lowest possible rating but i cant do that. and you seriously dont deserve that.

Advice to Management

stop treating freshers or lateral employees as your slaves. They come from well established companies to grow with you and you guys just spoil their thought of joining any startup in future.

Lucideus2019-05-26