Found 4 of over 88 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting India
I was taking interview today for one of the candidate for my project. That guy already has 4 offers (220% hike) but he wanted to join nagarro because as per him opening in nagarro is more align to his skill set. (Asking for 250 %) I rejected him without any question. Reason I know he will be able to ans each and every ques and he might be a good fit for this opening but I know he will not join this company. (40 days left for his notice period) Not sure if I was right but it was worth it.
Have received an offer from Gartner of 72 + 8 (Fixed + Variable) LPA in INR India Location. This is like dream was just waiting for me to become true at this early stage of my life ....... 😀😀 Role - Business Financials SME. I won't ask in hand calculations here .... I am just happy to share this news.
This week, Fishbowl is hosting a career advice Q&A. Drop questions you have about your career, and Community Leaders will provide mentorship and free advice. This is a great way to expand your network and get ahead in your career! Drop your questions in the replies 👇
Got a burning question about Lyons Consulting Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lyons Consulting Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture, the founders care about the company culture, employees and LYONSCG is a leader in eCommerce Consulting." (in 13 reviews)
- "A few people are capable, work with integrity and are actually nice." (in 9 reviews)
- "The benefits are good, but I think given the times, this is about as good as it gets anywhere." (in 6 reviews)
- "great team and senior management" (in 5 reviews)
- "in employees like gold." (in 4 reviews)
Reviews about "lyons"Return to all Reviews
- 5.024 Feb 2016Senior Applications EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Lyons is great at recognizing good employees and rewarding them and working with you to develop skills where needed without penalizing you. - I receive competitive compensation, good benefits, frequent raises, and quarterly bonuses. - Quarterly reviews push me to develop my skills and provide a good lens for management to see our individual merits. - I like that we work on teams with a common goal for a short period of time (generally a quarter or two at a time); it keeps things interesting and means I get to meet and work with new colleagues regularly. I thrive in deadline-driven projects. - I like that we work with a diverse group of people, from many cultures and backgrounds. I like that not everyone on the payroll speaks English as their first language. - I love our dress code, the extra perks like free snacks and soda, the fun company outings and parties that happen at least quarterly, sometimes for no apparent reason. - I am involved in a non-profit and I very much appreciate the flexibility I'm given when I need to attend monthly board meetings or participate in events during the work day. I'm also grateful for the charitable matching program that helps me support this non-profit even more. - A culture of encouragement and support is fostered at all times. One element of this is weekly nominations for 'Lyon of the Week' were we praise our teammates and recognize their good work. Winners get small monetary rewards, a trophy and company recognition. - Annual SWOT sessions give us all an opportunity to voice our opinions and those initiatives are demonstrably used to shape company strategy.
- Personal Time Off is less than my previous employment, but better than some companies offer. - Bonuses are based on billable time, but that calculation penalizes you for taking your entitled PTO. (hard to complain too much since it's a bonus and not like it affects your wages)3
- 5.027 Mar 2017DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Lyons is an open culture where it is easy to know what is happening. Featuring a strong culture biased to clients leads to great customer outcomes and relationships. The executive management team is bright, courageous and has integrity. A rare find!
If you want to do the minimum or coast, you will not be happy here.3