MRP Employee Reviews about "campaign"

Updated Jan 11, 2022

Found 401 of over 416 reviews

3.2
MRP CEO Scott Matthews
Scott Matthews
Pros
  • "great place to start sales in tech(in 17 reviews)

• "As an AE, the bonus structure allows for a lucrative salary on a per monthly basis(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "some campaigns can be tough depending on requirements and data available(in 42 reviews)

• "We will have to make more than 150 calls a day from a list that most of the contacts were out of service or wrong number,(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

15.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=MRP~264947
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "campaign"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee

Market Resources

Oct 2, 2021 - CEO-Founder in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Global presence with sound professionals

Cons

Not very forward looking as of now

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great experience

Jan 11, 2022 - Market Analyst in Beirut
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great experience Friendly environment Prepare you for upcoming opportunities

Cons

you have to work overtime sometimes, but the manager would consider this

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company

Jan 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Arizona City, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay good times get to meet new people

Cons

Takes alot of time off of your hands

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Top class

Dec 13, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my time here. I have learnt a lot

Cons

If your campaign isn’t good you won’t do well

Continue reading
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

MRP Review

Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smaller company so a wider exposure a variety of topics

Cons

Forced to wear multiple hats and compensation rarely reflects it For a young company, their benefits and policies are structured rigidly w/ limited room for growth in direct opposite of many other companies you'd find of their size and age.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place

Nov 23, 2021 - Marketing Concierge in Managua
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good enviroment, growth opportunities, nice co-workers

Cons

I can´t think any from my side.

Continue reading

HR Director

Thank you so much for your review! At mrp we do strive to provide each and every employee with the tools and support to develop professionally. Our team driven environment fosters long term career opportunities and allows the workforce to work amongst the most talented people in the industry!

7. 3.0

Must be self-driven

Dec 5, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Belfast, Northern Ireland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, most managers don't micro manage

Cons

Cut-throat environment, people whose performance doesn't meet minimums are sacked

HR Director

Thank you for your review on your experience working with us. The SDR role is challenging, we agree, but it can be equally rewarding both professionally and monetarily. At mrp we offer all staff continuous training and dedicated, role specific resources to help in meeting minimum performance targets. It is unfortunate that even with this support, there may be times when a person is unable to perform to the requirements of the role.

8. 3.0

Good starting point!

Nov 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Belfast, Northern Ireland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with hours Modern Office Good location

Cons

Poor salary in comparison to competitors Poor progression pathway

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions of your experience working at mrp, we greatly appreciate it. I would be interested in learning more about the Cons you have expressed. At mrp we are always looking for constructive feedback so we can continue to evolve and offer the best experience to the workforce. Please reach out to me directly if you would like to talk in more detail.

9. 3.0

Good place to start

Nov 25, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Belfast, Northern Ireland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours Good learning experience Nice relaxed training programme

Cons

Under paid One rule for one, one rule for another

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to start in technology sales but learn quick and move on

Nov 22, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to get plenty of practice of cold calling and understanding the beginning phase of a sales cycle, you meet some great people and you are in it together.

Cons

The repetitive nature of the job gets to you after a while and it can be a political organisation where relationships are as important as ability in order to be promoted, and as the business expands it can be harder to stand out.

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions of your experience working at mrp, we greatly appreciate it. We agree, we have the best people in the industry and everyone is focused and determined to be successful - together. I would be interested in learning more about the Cons you have expressed. At mrp we are always looking for constructive feedback so we can continue to evolve and offer the best experience to the workforce. Please reach out to me directly if you would like to talk in more detail.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 401 Reviews