88% would recommend to a friend
(72 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 72 of over 87 reviews
Updated 26 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.025 May 2023Front End DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Best place to start you career , very good training, Personal growth , lot of opportunities to learn new tools and technology .
Not found anything so for
- 4.026 Nov 2023Technical LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
1. Good environment to work and grow. 2. Negligible Politics, 3. More than 80% managers are supportive and friendly.
1. Less salary. 2. Marmeto prefer loyalty than the talent.
- 5.023 May 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
I am working in Marmeto from the past 4+ months and I wanted to share my positive experience, it is an excellent place to work for several reasons. - The culture is truly unique -The management team consistently encourages open communication, which allows employees to freely express their ideas and opinions
Not found anything so far.
- 5.023 May 2023QA Manual Test EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
The work environment is outstanding. Senior managers are supportive and helpful. There is a great emphasis on fun, which is rare to come by.
There is absolutely nothing to criticize about this place!
- 5.023 May 2023Talent Acquisition SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
great work life balance both personal and professionally closely we can work with top level management through which we can learn and gain more knowledge from them
I don't have any negative thoughts right now.
- 5.025 May 2023Front End DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
The experience was too good. I like the work culture. The team was amazing and friendly.
Not found anything so far.
- 5.08 Feb 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
What i liked here is the amazing opportunity that technology team gets because of enterprises and deep level projects.
If you feel you need a so called work life balance, this is not the place as it is full of passion and you will find some or the other team member always working.
- 5.08 Feb 2023Front End Web DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
It is a great place to work. The work culture is really good and the people here are very supportive.
I don't think there is any cons.
Marmeto Reviews FAQs
Marmeto has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 87 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Marmeto to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
88% of Marmeto employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Marmeto 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.