The latest conversations about Tech India
Is it safe to resign without any job offer in hand? Has anyone regretted it later? Deloitte USI Tata Consultancy Infosys Larsen & Toubro Infotech EY Cognizant Accenture PwC Publicis Sapient Wipro Epsilon KPMG Accolite Wipro Capgemini Hashedin by deloitte
Hello, My current employer is EY GDS. I got an offer from sumologic. When i went to manager he says its the worst company and too small. Current CTC: 13.4 Sumo CTC: 21.8 YOE:7.2 Cybersecurity EY working on mdr and threat hunting focus. Sumo role basically is offering VM,IR Please advise as i dont know much about SumoLogic
Got a burning question about Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance I really enjoy working here!!!! Lots of new opportunities...." (in 469 reviews)
- "If you are a person who wants free food and some occasional travel then it’s pros for you!" (in 126 reviews)
- "The work culture is good and motivating." (in 98 reviews)
- "Good culture and policies" (in 50 reviews)
- "Good work environment and ethics" (in 29 reviews)
- "Bad management and extremely cheap at everything." (in 74 reviews)
- "Few L5 managers have very less understanding of their topic and indulge more on team politics" (in 68 reviews)
- "Learning curve is bad and salary is less" (in 61 reviews)
- "Too much politics at all levels primary top driven with extreme biases" (in 19 reviews)
- "No work from Home" (in 16 reviews)
Found 1,725 of over 2T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Reviews FAQs
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,941 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
86% of Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.