Found 209 of over 7T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about MetLife
Transition Managers Community
Exl Pvt Ltd
Looking for Senior Transition/Project/Mobilization Manager role. Please suggest with any leads Tata Consultancy EY Deloitte Accenture WNS Global Services Concentrix Barclays Deutsche Bank Boston Consulting Group Cognizant FIS Global Optum Capgemini Infosys IGT KPMG Xceedance Genpact British Telecom Wells Fargo QX Global Group DXC Technology Sun Life Financial Sutherland MetLife Allstate india AXA XL
Referral and Opportunities
Member of Technical Staff
I’m from India, I got an offer from Metlife Malaysia, is it worth moving to Malaysia ? I want to understand in aspects like work culture, opportunities further, savings (including INR conversions),etc Can anyone share some inputs ? Oracle MetLife
Got a burning question about MetLife? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MetLife employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and the retirement and matching 401K are excellent." (in 620 reviews)
- "2) Good work life balance...Except the last couple of weeks leading to a release." (in 446 reviews)
- "until it changed and thought they are a mature player in the uk market; personal development; great people; international network" (in 337 reviews)
- "Pay was good and great" (in 174 reviews)
- "The culture and management style were great!" (in 114 reviews)
- "Poor management and could not keep up with regulation changes" (in 216 reviews)
- "Unlike other companies a bonus at MetLife is part of your pay (because the salaries are low) so you count on those dollars." (in 155 reviews)
- "There were some good managers there that understood that they looked good when their teams performed and developed their people accordingly." (in 104 reviews)
- "Micro managed , bad calls, vendors, upper management had no clue what they’re doing" (in 67 reviews)
- "poor leadership and future vision of company missing" (in 65 reviews)
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 1.020 Feb 2017CPSC Sales - At-HomeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTampa, FL
Work from home? (Might as well be in a North Korean call center...)
Micromanagement from Hell (like having to 'clock out' in order to the bathroom in an at-home position) - and pretty much everything else. Failure to abide by agreements, shirking responsibility, trying not to pay you. No one listens to your feedback. Rates are not adequate (laughable, actually) in many places. Underwriting is ludicrous. Call (sales opportunity) distribution holds down new salespeople. You will receive plenty of service calls that need to be transferred, which means you go to the back of the queue despite not having an opportunity to sell - BUT IT COUNTS. Service that sends people to sales because they do not want to (or do not know how to) deal with certain service calls - a lot of ticked-off people who yell at you for nothing you did AND you lose a sales opportunity. Too many meetings about nothing. Management who doesn't 'get it'. Lots of office politics even though you work from home. I can go on.5
- 3.04 Nov 2022Actuary SrCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBuenos Aires
Remote work from home (only once a week at office)
The salary is low and they do not adjust by inflation propertly.