What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with" (in 55 reviews)
- "Some of your colleagues are nice people and there are pockets of talent" (in 20 reviews)
- "Great team and easy to work with." (in 18 reviews)
- "1) Good opportunities to learn different tools and to work for clients across different industries and gather consumer insights" (in 14 reviews)
- "Benefits are good." (in 14 reviews)
- "No work life balance (long working hours)" (in 54 reviews)
- "Low salaries quickly impact individual and team motivation" (in 40 reviews)
- "Its a bit of a work house, some bad management, administration part of job is overwhelming and really frustrating" (in 28 reviews)
- "heavy workload with low pay" (in 26 reviews)
- "Witnessed other regular employees working long hours which probably explains the high turnover rate" (in 25 reviews)
Found 572 of over 677 reviews
Updated 9 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Oct 2018Executive Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
The best market research company in brand, communication and media research. Growth better than industry. Open culture. Ample opportunity to learn.
Working hours more than normal
- 1.022 Dec 2017Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Indian arm of a reputed global MR company hence employees have access to wide range of tools and POVs (which unfortunately who might not get time to access)
The top management is clueless about what keeps the employees motivated. Its all about getting more clients, quantity is way more important than quality. They don't practice what they preach and this can really damage the company's reputation in in times to come. The only motivated people are ones sitting comfortably in the company since 5-6 years, waiting to get their next pay hike and a higher designation, which they will get even if they have hit a rock bottom in performance and training. Company is run with a pure bureaucratic mindset, wherin clocking hours at office in front of seniors is the only definition of 'hard work' and maybe a good appraisal. There are hardly any seniors to look upto and learn from and this trend has seeped in strongly. There is lack of transparency and politics in an office with a little over 75 employees.
Millward Brown Reviews FAQs
Millward Brown has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 677 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Millward Brown to a friend and 36% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of Millward Brown employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Millward Brown 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.