Modi Builders & Realtors Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Unbiased management"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Management is open to suggestions and ideas given by the employees, giving them a fair opportunity to grow. I have seen just the opposite scenario in my previous company so I was happy that same was not the case in this company.

Cons

Less time for recreational sessions or other social engagements. Working continuously for hours can also block the employee’s mind a short recreational session is required.

Advice to Management

No suggestions as such as I feel things are all well.

2. "Modi Builders is an excellent workplace for professionals"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I am really happy with the industrial exposure I am getting at Modi Builders at this stage of my career. Certainly brushing my skills well and this is good for me in the long run.

Cons

You cannot mess with the management on certain rules like leaves or the timings part. HR department is understating but not beyond a certain level.

Advice to Management

Revise the pay package as well as the increment policy a bit. Also, organise outings frequently for healthy, professional socialising.

3. "That was a great time"

Pros

I had a good time with modi builders for 3 years. I am not wrong if i say my grooming obviously not everything but 90% of my confidence, skills, position where i am right now is due to them.

Cons

I also had one issue there is deadline. If i talk about for that today, that was not a cons, that thing also help me, my efficiency got increased.

Advice to Management

I am thankful to you for giving me opportunity to work with your company and helping me to reach out to my goals.

"Started my career with Modi builders"

Pros

I am a student of engineering pursuing my final year. In the mean while i stated my first job with modi builders, although thats mine internship with modi builders. I felt so good to work with fabulous people and experienced their stupendous knowledge nd experience.

Cons

I can't say any negativity specifically, bcoz there might be some little bit issues at personal level but no cons.

Advice to Management

After my internship, i want to continue my job as a team member of your organisation.

"a best place to learn"

Pros

I am working with that organisation which provides us flexibility in our task. We learn new thing and experiment them in our projects. Sometimes we achieve good results from that. But sometimes we face a situation of loss as well, in that situation too Management appreciate us. They understand this thing, not every experiment provide us with the positive output. They don't scold us for that but gave us some advice for the next time that might provide us positive results.

Cons

We need more advance configuration in our system for designing tools.

"A Way of my Success"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Since last 6 years, i am working with modi builders. I am feeling motivated everyday i came to my workplace and learning day by day. I am so confident, i have work experience with youth and with aged persons. I learnt so many things from here. This place turned me into a strong market man.

Cons

i seriously do not felt good when i saw employee feel pressurized while working, that thing obviously going to hamper our results. To make them feel distressed there should be some motivational activities that can be anything.

8. "free environment of work"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I ensure you, one must want to work with Modi Builders. As i am also one of them who want to work with modi builders for a measurable time period. This is beacuse of very cool environment of work without any work pressure load. We receive monthly incentives, appropriate holidays, free to attend 9 shift duty, no boundation to come at 8 or 9 in morning.

Cons

we need more staff members for some zones. Recruiting process is slightly causing some problems. Need to rectify them.

"A company with satisfied employees."

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

If an employee join a company, as management expect from them a complete dedication similar to that an employee also expect from them to value them. And Modi builders truly value their employees. And an employee want to switch his/her current organisation only if they are not getting appropriate compensation for their work or if they are not satisfied with company's policies. But Modi builders providing all facilities to their employee, because I am working with this company this is not a reason for me to appreciate this company but as per my experience, it will be very unfair if I don't appreciate them.

Cons

Only one problem we are facing is the less bandwidth of time to deliver our tasks.

Advice to Management

NA

10. "faithful management following give and receive policy"

Current Employee - Designer in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Designer in Hyderabad

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company is faithful for employees. They welcome freshers and mould them into a tough candidate for other competitors. Management knows strength of team work so that treat their employees as a team not as junior. No junior senior mind set. Only a smooth team work process.

Cons

All have their feet in same shoes because of team work and transparency in work process. This thing sometimes create some problem for a personal one. Sometimes some not feel that much comfortable while working. We can not consider this particular thing as cons but we can work on this so that the work process become more smoother.

Advice to Management

No such advice till now.

"Good Company"

Current Employee - Senior Architect in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Senior Architect in Hyderabad

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work with Modi Builders form last two years as the company decent and loyal towards the employs. The increment and incentive is quite satisfied.

Cons

The workload and less project timeline gives the headache to employ but its a part of work but the challenges are good and motivate to achieve more.

Advice to Management

No such comment for the management.