Modi Builders & Realtors Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Joined 4 months ago"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

This was my good luck, we were 4 friends came for the interview. I was the one who selected. This company is really good. I learnt so many things in these four months. As they day psses i became more confident because of knowledge I am getting from here.

Cons

All we are facing one issue is of flexibility timing issue only.

2. "Comfortable to work with"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

The management and the co-workers are really supportive in the firm. I was a fresher and now I am working with the modi builders group from 6 months. It is very comfortable to work in the company as everyone is helping always. There is good flexibility in the way work is done.

Cons

No get togethers of the staff.

Advice to Management

Monthly get togethers of the staff can be a good initiative for the employees.

3. "Working with 2 years"

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Manager in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Manager in Hyderabad

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working with the company from last 2 years in Sales & Marketing Department my journey with the company is quite fruitful, when i have joined the company my senior manager helped me alot.

Cons

We can have some more flexible timing for office

Advice to Management

I would like to suggest to management that please take this into deep consideration about flexible office timing.

5. "Modi Builders polished my competitive streak"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I am working at Modi Builders from last 1 and half year. My experience has been decent so far. I have learnt a lot here and looking forward a long-term association with this company. Also the infrastructure is impressive. The workplace is well-appointed with all modern amenities. Dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues.

Cons

Occasional work pressure and less recreational sessions for teams

6. "Good company with nice work environment"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

• I am happy with the easy-going work culture at Modi Builders
    • Employee-friendly policies
    • Supportive colleagues

Cons

There are no cons as such. However there are set responsibilities for each profile and a lesser scope to experiment.

7. "Working here as a coordinator"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I joined Modi Builders as a coordinator 3 months back and it’s good to be working here. The colleagues are friendly and no work pressure.

Cons

Leave approvals take time.

Advice to Management

Approve the leaves in quick time.

8. "Unbiased management"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Management is open to suggestions and ideas given by the employees, giving them a fair opportunity to grow. I have seen just the opposite scenario in my previous company so I was happy that same was not the case in this company.

Cons

Less time for recreational sessions or other social engagements. Working continuously for hours can also block the employee’s mind a short recreational session is required.

Advice to Management

No suggestions as such as I feel things are all well.

9. "Modi Builders is an excellent workplace for professionals"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I am really happy with the industrial exposure I am getting at Modi Builders at this stage of my career. Certainly brushing my skills well and this is good for me in the long run.

Cons

You cannot mess with the management on certain rules like leaves or the timings part. HR department is understating but not beyond a certain level.

Advice to Management

Revise the pay package as well as the increment policy a bit. Also, organise outings frequently for healthy, professional socialising.

"Started my career with Modi builders"

Pros

I am a student of engineering pursuing my final year. In the mean while i stated my first job with modi builders, although thats mine internship with modi builders. I felt so good to work with fabulous people and experienced their stupendous knowledge nd experience.

Cons

I can't say any negativity specifically, bcoz there might be some little bit issues at personal level but no cons.

Advice to Management

After my internship, i want to continue my job as a team member of your organisation.

"a best place to learn"

Pros

I am working with that organisation which provides us flexibility in our task. We learn new thing and experiment them in our projects. Sometimes we achieve good results from that. But sometimes we face a situation of loss as well, in that situation too Management appreciate us. They understand this thing, not every experiment provide us with the positive output. They don't scold us for that but gave us some advice for the next time that might provide us positive results.

Cons

We need more advance configuration in our system for designing tools.