Modi Builders & Realtors Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

4.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Modi Builders polished my competitive streak"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I am working at Modi Builders from last 1 and half year. My experience has been decent so far. I have learnt a lot here and looking forward a long-term association with this company. Also the infrastructure is impressive. The workplace is well-appointed with all modern amenities. Dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues.

Cons

Occasional work pressure and less recreational sessions for teams

2. "working as layout designer"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Working with a reputed organization with great benefits. I get great exposure to a good working environment, working here in healthy working conditions and simplified policies.

Cons

there are some attendence issues which we cant prove whether we came or not. Need improvement.

3. "Good company with nice work environment"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

• I am happy with the easy-going work culture at Modi Builders
    • Employee-friendly policies
    • Supportive colleagues

Cons

There are no cons as such. However there are set responsibilities for each profile and a lesser scope to experiment.

5. "Working here as a coordinator"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I joined Modi Builders as a coordinator 3 months back and it’s good to be working here. The colleagues are friendly and no work pressure.

Cons

Leave approvals take time.

Advice to Management

Approve the leaves in quick time.

6. "Unbiased management"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Management is open to suggestions and ideas given by the employees, giving them a fair opportunity to grow. I have seen just the opposite scenario in my previous company so I was happy that same was not the case in this company.

Cons

Less time for recreational sessions or other social engagements. Working continuously for hours can also block the employee’s mind a short recreational session is required.

Advice to Management

No suggestions as such as I feel things are all well.

7. "Modi Builders is an excellent workplace for professionals"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I am really happy with the industrial exposure I am getting at Modi Builders at this stage of my career. Certainly brushing my skills well and this is good for me in the long run.

Cons

You cannot mess with the management on certain rules like leaves or the timings part. HR department is understating but not beyond a certain level.

Advice to Management

Revise the pay package as well as the increment policy a bit. Also, organise outings frequently for healthy, professional socialising.

"Started my career with Modi builders"

Pros

I am a student of engineering pursuing my final year. In the mean while i stated my first job with modi builders, although thats mine internship with modi builders. I felt so good to work with fabulous people and experienced their stupendous knowledge nd experience.

Cons

I can't say any negativity specifically, bcoz there might be some little bit issues at personal level but no cons.

Advice to Management

After my internship, i want to continue my job as a team member of your organisation.

"a best place to learn"

Pros

I am working with that organisation which provides us flexibility in our task. We learn new thing and experiment them in our projects. Sometimes we achieve good results from that. But sometimes we face a situation of loss as well, in that situation too Management appreciate us. They understand this thing, not every experiment provide us with the positive output. They don't scold us for that but gave us some advice for the next time that might provide us positive results.

Cons

We need more advance configuration in our system for designing tools.

"A Way of my Success"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Since last 6 years, i am working with modi builders. I am feeling motivated everyday i came to my workplace and learning day by day. I am so confident, i have work experience with youth and with aged persons. I learnt so many things from here. This place turned me into a strong market man.

Cons

i seriously do not felt good when i saw employee feel pressurized while working, that thing obviously going to hamper our results. To make them feel distressed there should be some motivational activities that can be anything.

11. "free environment of work"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I ensure you, one must want to work with Modi Builders. As i am also one of them who want to work with modi builders for a measurable time period. This is beacuse of very cool environment of work without any work pressure load. We receive monthly incentives, appropriate holidays, free to attend 9 shift duty, no boundation to come at 8 or 9 in morning.

Cons

we need more staff members for some zones. Recruiting process is slightly causing some problems. Need to rectify them.