Modi Builders & Realtors Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

4.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Opportunity to learn"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Because I joined Modi Builders as a fresher I have received a great opportunity to learn so much about the professional life. It has been more than 2 years now and I have been able to gain a lot of experience. The team leaders here and even the managers are very cool. They are supportive towards their juniors. The organization is also nice as it believes in running on the back of talented individuals.

Cons

Allotted number of leaves can be increased

Advice to Management

Nothing because they are very supportive. Because of them the environment remains sorted.

2. "Work and Learn"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Hyderabad

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Modi Builders is my third company as a sales manager and I am working here since last 8 months. The company has by far has been completely different. I love how there is such a great scope to learn here while working. The seniors here are supportive and the juniors are motivated to learn more. I am seeing a good growth in my career and so that is the best thing.

Cons

Nothing work related. All good

Advice to Management

The company and its processes are completely fine. I have no issues or advice to the management.

3. "‘Increased productivity’"

Pros

It was in June last year when I joined Modi Builders Group and I will soon complete a year in the company. The processes in the company are so well designed. All the employees are a strong team where they are learning so much from each other and improving the way they work. I have got to know so many new things in the company from seniors and juniors also. The way I used to work has changed and my productivity has grown in the company.

Cons

The company is good overall. There are very few things that one can count as bad otherwise everything is good. The con for me is that the leave policy is a bit inflexible. They can change it for the convenience of the employees.

Advice to Management

They are great. But as I have written above the leave policy can be changed.

4. "Good scope to learn"

Former Employee - Fresher in Hyderabad
    Former Employee - Fresher in Hyderabad

I worked at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Modi Builders group is a great company to grow and learn. The seniors here are very much qualified and experienced. I have been able to learn a lot from them. The best thing I learned is time management. I am able to take up the tasks well and manage my time accordingly, which I lacked in the starting.

Cons

Leave policy can improve .

Advice to Management

The leave policy should be worked upon

5. "Modi Builders build my competitive streak"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

The office infrastructure is very lively and keeps me active. We are given latest equipment to work with

Cons

Slight work pressure that comes with the repute of Modi Builders. I would recommend professionals to be prepared for putting in a lot of hard slog.

Advice to Management

Working all the time without any recreation becomes monotonous. Please take us out for some team-building sessions.

6. "A great learning experience"

I worked at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I had to shift from Hyderabad to Delhi and so I had to leave my job at Modi Builders Group. But working in this company was a great honor. Such a great company to work with. The seniors and co-workers are such professionals that one grabs immense knowledge and experience from a place. It was a lovely experience to be a part.

Cons

There had not been any con for me. I was a part of the company for 2 long years.

Advice to Management

It is a great team, keep up the good work!

7. "Productive Process"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I have been working with the Modi Builders from last 2 years. The company is as great in the working process as it is with the projects. The way work is done here helps a lot in the productivity of the employees. I have grown and learned so much here. It’s like another home.

Cons

Nothing for me as such

Advice to Management

Timings should be a little flexible

8. "Joined as a fresher"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

I am working with the Modi Builders from last one year and was a fresher when I joined. The working environment in the firm is amazing and the day doesn’t feel stressful. My seniors have been really supportive and because of that I was able to learn the process of the company quickly.

Cons

The leave policy needs to get modified.

Advice to Management

Please work on the above mentioned con.

9. "Easy in their process"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

: I joined Modi Builders Group in March 2016. It is a nice company to be a part of. Not all realty companies are this transparent and efficient in their working processes. The meeting sessions are also very effective where they welcome the ideas of their employees which motivates us always.

Cons

I guess nothing for me!

Advice to Management

Management is very supportive unlike other companies. It make a lot of things easy for us.

10. "3 years with modi builders"

I have been working at Modi Builders & Realtors full-time

Pros

Modi Builders Group is a great firm to work with. From the day I joined, it has been a continuous growth of my career. As the seniors were very supportive, I was able to learn the work process in a short time. It has been a long time with the firm now and it feels like just yesterday. Entering in the firm was the best decision I have taken.

Cons

It is the best I’ve worked with. No cons for me!

Advice to Management

Management is very organized and cooperative.