Found 2,116 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good and working remotely is positive." (in 228 reviews)
- "The pay was good and it was in downtown Long Beach close to Farmers Market and freeway accessible." (in 153 reviews)
- "People are great and really want to succeed if they let them." (in 108 reviews)
- "Work from home, pay is decent although not competitive" (in 82 reviews)
- "Was an Great Environment and coworkers" (in 46 reviews)
- "Poor management with not a lot of years of experience" (in 163 reviews)
- "There was no training involved and barely had an understanding of how the organization was set up." (in 74 reviews)
- "Promotions are based on friendship and who has 'pet' status with the senior leadership." (in 53 reviews)
- "We all know that working for a bad manager at a great company is still a bad experience." (in 40 reviews)
- "Workload, lack of training, all about the bottom line so the Molina's can line their already HUGE pocketbooks, low salaries, favoritism, Managers/Directors who don't have a clue about the day to day work, VERY top heavy, no more individual plans all just a franchise that corporate dictates, not about the member!" (in 35 reviews)
- 1.012 Sept 2023Network Provider RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearInez, KY
Maybe the pay, but I don't think that's worth it either.
I feel as if im constantly walking on egg shells with this job. They say they want you to improve but don't take appropriate actions to do so. I've been talked down to so many times for messing up. This is my first WFH position. My headset was broken, I reach out to my sup for 2 weeks, I bought my own headset that the system rejected and I was written up for avoiding calls because I didn't have a headset. I had a medical emergency and had to have surgery, I was almost written up for missing days, thankfully after a detailed report from my doctor, it was taken off my attendance, only because they had no choice. My sup hung up on me because my computer was lagging and I couldn't do what she was asking me to do. I tried contacting her again, and she reported me instead of replying. The communication is terrible, I actually think they want to fire people instead of helping them improve. I was told at hiring i would have a day shift schedule, and it quickly changed to afternoon/evening and no effort to work around appointments, childcare etc. Call it what you want, but this work environment is stressful.2
- 4.017 Sept 2023Family Nurse PractitionerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPasco, WA
I’ve enjoyed working for a company that has given me an opportunity to have a decent work like balance. The pay is also better than some other offers I have had that requires seeing more patients. Encouraging and positive management team. Less liability
Insurance waiting period, not very many bonuses if any….although I am new, so maybe I just haven’t experienced them yet. Having to work on your days off to schedule appt times. Don’t get to diagnose, treat/prescribe.
- 4.016 Sept 2023Care ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVirginia Beach, VA
Good teamwork amongst Care Managers, remote work, good salary, and good benefits. I’ve recruited several friends to this Company as well and they are also pretty happy with their jobs.
Compassion fatigue is very real in this type of work due to the very large caseloads.
Molina Healthcare Reviews FAQs
Molina Healthcare has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,276 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Molina Healthcare to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of Molina Healthcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Molina Healthcare 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.